Mistwrought Vault bugged?

in WvW

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

Mistwrought vault in the Sorrows Furnace borderlands is bugged, the door cannot currently be opened by anyone. Personally have both keys (from the same borderland area) and using F key won’t open the door. Mapping out, relogging, etc doesn’t fix problem. There’s about 10 people standing in front of the door right now because it won’t open for anyone. About to check if the other borderlands are bugged, can anyone else on other servers confirm if it’s happening there? Currently Sorrow’s Furnace is the red team (so we’re the Northern Borderlands).

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in WvW

Posted by: Rpgtabbycat.5869

Rpgtabbycat.5869

The vault at the jumping puzzle for Tarnished Coast Borderlands has been bugged all week. I haven’t tried to do it but every day people ask if it’s bugged because they have both keys but can’t open the vault. I don’t know if this is the same vault you are talking about, but I"m guessing it is. Tarnished Coast is also red this week.

in WvW

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

The borderlands puzzle is indeed the bugged one.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in WvW

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

hopefully they stay bugged for eternity, and everyone will be forced to actually WvWvW!

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Skar Hand.5037

Skar Hand.5037

It has been bugged on HoD for about 5 days. I just checked again after the server reset and it is still bugged. Someone else who had just gotten the key halves couldn’t get in either, as I thought maybe my “old” key were no good.

I need to be able to dodge and leave a clone behind at work/home.

in WvW

Posted by: Singularity.1486

Singularity.1486

There is a thread on this already here.
And it have been broken since 7th Oct patch