Most Fun Moments in WvW

Most Fun Moments in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

Was thinking back to some of the laughs I had with my guild while we were raiding.

1) I remember back when the “do not touch” LIving story stuff was added, our guild leader took an entire zerg over and did a “3-2-1 Touch!” Just to see us all fly back

2) I remember the first time I saw the zerg lemming off the cliff because we just wanted to see if they would do it…

3) We used to build flaming rams up by the veteran worm to kill it

4) Building a massive amount of Batista and catapults to try and kill the Holy Grub

5) Rush an entire zerg past the Legendary defenders in the boarder lands and having a dance party in the enemy Spawn point (steps only since we couldn’t go very far in)

6) First time I banished a stealthed thief off a cliff with my Guardian.

7) Watching a Guildie doe the Necro Fear wall trick to run an entire enemy zerg off the edge in Edge of the Mist

8) Being part of a Zerg of Plastic spiders during a event Halloween

9) Naked Raiding

10) Chasing a certain Enemy Commander across the map so I could have a screen shot of finishing him with the Bull finisher

11) When me and a buddy both rolled asuran thieves so we could dress alike and mess with people by chain stealthing

12) When we were retaking our Garrison, and the enemy zerg was coming to stop us. I volunteered to charge outside and put them all in combat before they could get to us.

13) It actually worked!

14) Talking to my guild leader on Our Ts, while he was responding on the Server ts, had everyone thinking he was talking to himself

15) Playing Monthy Python songs during a raid on our Cub DJ channel

16) discovering my guild leader doesn’t know his Right from Left <3

17) Playing Peak-a-boo with a Norn guardian from TC while I was scouting one night

18) Watching someone try to ram a wall down

19) Thief tag in the OS

20) The old massive garrison fights before the Bannering the Lord Change

Any moments any one wants to share?

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

Most Fun Moments in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

The orb run before they removed it from the game it was intended to be in and replaced it with nothing.

http://youtu.be/ixnU7J6nRM4

Most Fun Moments in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

the good ’ol days of farming dragonbags on bp :D

long live the virgin kalkz!

Attachments:

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Most Fun Moments in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: oscuro.9720

oscuro.9720

1) My first 1v5
2) Every 1vX
3) My 2v17
4) The RaW Christmas eve event when we snuck a zerg of dolyaks into the enemy keeps
5) leading the AR zerg agains Devona’s rest while playing on Kaineng. (I’m still on Kaineng, and that kitten was funny as hell)
6) Listening to people rage about “OP TEEF NERF BAT NOW OMFGWTFGTFH U NUB!” As I slaughter them in 1vXs

(edited by oscuro.9720)

Most Fun Moments in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

1) Just last week kiting 6 people around Speldan and killing them 1 by 1 on my melee trapper Ranger. Took like 20 minutes but was hilarious watching them all trip over their own shoelaces trying to catch me. 3 evades + stealth when casting traps makes for good laughs.

2) Back when I was on JQ and we rushed a bunch of BG off a cliff in the Borderlands, a bunch of them were trapped on a cliff below and I Spectral Wall’d them all off. Wiped about 20+ people with one wall, lol.

3) Fighting a sword/dagger Thief as a melee Ranger, lol. Fight lasted about 5 minutes until it ended in a stalemate because neither of us could hit eachother.

4) 3 friends and I kiting the overgrown grub to Bravost and watching it attack the guards.

5) 4 Rangers and I making our pets fight each other.

6) Joining a party with someone from TC when I was on JQ and roaming together killing random BG’s.

7) Watching two Thieves have a 1v1 then setting a stealth trap and watching them turn on me.

8) Getting stuck in the wall at Klovan and attacking peoples ankles when they went up the stairs.

9) Wiping an entire zerg by myself in Frostreach keep in EOTM – Had a superior AC set up, no one bothered to come attack me, took out at least half their zerg with the AC, then kept going to stomp people, returning to the AC and repeating until they were all dead.

10) Using Spectral Walk to troll my own zerg in EOTM by walking off a cliff and using Spectral Recall.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Most Fun Moments in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

10) Using Spectral Walk to troll my own zerg in EOTM by walking off a cliff and using Spectral Recall.

or in my case,
Jumping off a way-too-high-cliff confidently because I carry Spectral Walk, then hitting the unseen ledge just shy of the bottom before I had a chance to double click SW.

Died in game and of embarrassment …

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

Most Fun Moments in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Orbs was awesome fun.

The ruins ruined the fun

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Most Fun Moments in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Zadarh.1932

Zadarh.1932

1. My havoc squad and I taking down 2 walls at bay while BG held it during the last tourny.
The wall fell and there was an entire Zerg (20+ easy) waiting there for only 3 of us. We ran so fast to get out of there!

2. Anytime we flip an enemy north camp and drop a box o’ fun to set off fireworks.

3. EVERY tonic stomp!

~Gw2 Machinima, WvW Tips & Much More~
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperJunkShow

Most Fun Moments in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

The time our guild leader lost his computer display and our commander and the rest of the guild directed him in TS up a cliff and over…..

Most Fun Moments in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: neptunechild.4831

neptunechild.4831

Definitely jumping puzzle fights for me. I had been playing my mesmer like crazy and all I ever did was jumping puzzle…
Portal ppl up and collecting tips (can also drop a portal a lil too far the edge to troll your ppl from falling to death, which i used to do a lot in LA and Divinity’s Reach)
GS-5 pushback from stealth fountain
Blink shotcuts all over the place
[Wooden Plank] anyone?
[Spikeroot Fruit] anyone??
I guess I just missed those good ol days. For me capturing the top in EB JP is so much more fun than capping SMC

Most Fun Moments in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

One reset night shortly after they introduced the altars of power, all 3 servers spawned in the same place at the center of the map and at first everyone was a little confused, for an istant no one engaged, but then everyone was attacking everyone without any tactic, it was a bar glorious fight, peopel dropped like flies

Most Fun Moments in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

The bottom two towers on the borderlands probably gave me the best times in WvW.

Bottom left because you can arm it to the teeth with siege, then start trebbing bay to get the enemy zerg to come after you, then defending the tower for hours on end with like 4 guys.

Bottom right because the enemy often trebs it from hills until all walls are down, then defending it with a few AC’s and just a couple guys fighting off the waves of enemies that just don’t stop coming.

Had a couple good 5vZergs with my old guild too.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

Most Fun Moments in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.3475

Shadow.3475

Gay Quaggen comander was probably they most fun i have had in the game, Gabriel lead Gay Mondays on SFR before he switch to the enemy and on one Monday he transformed to a Quaggen and we laugh so much so we almost lost Garrison on home border.