Move Vizunah Square [FR] to America

in WvW

Posted by: CLundkvist.7814

CLundkvist.7814

There more canadian people then frenchies, this effects wvwvw alot, under the weekend Far shiverpeaks destroys them also during the day but under the nights they have 100% caped. Just makes 0 sense to me also i think it pisses of all Far shiverpeak wvwvwers.

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Vayra.3290

Vayra.3290

Can you guys stop whining about this already? Accept that they have more dedicated players than you and move on. All this whining about VS is getting really tiresome.

The Unnamed[ThUn] – Desolation
Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

in WvW

CLundkvist.7814

Can you guys stop whining about this already? Accept that they have more dedicated players than you and move on. All this whining about VS is getting really tiresome.

its nothing about dedication its there timezone who wins. If you dont know dont reply

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Vayra.3290

its nothing about dedication its there timezone who wins. If you dont know dont reply

Really now? Looking at Gw2guilds there is only 1 Canadian guild listed as playing in the EU. ONE. If you think that 1 guild is the reason you are failing to beat VS I feel really sorry for your server and it’s lack of skill.
http://www.gw2guilds.org/guilds/eu?sort=location&order=asc

Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Coronach.6792

Coronach.6792

Really now? Looking at Gw2guilds there is only 1 Canadian guild listed as playing in the EU. ONE. If you think that 1 guild is the reason you are failing to beat VS I feel really sorry for your server and it’s lack of skill.

Not to be rude or anything but… That website only have guilds registered by players, not taken from the GW2 database, besides just cause a guild is listed as “French” or “English” dosnt mean all their members are from France or England… but way to go thinking outside the box right?

in WvW

CLundkvist.7814

a 500 man guild, also it clearly dont show all guild since mine isnt there. Just end ur poor argument if u dont get the fact straigt. As i said explain why were dominating during weekends and daytime? they just steam roll 100% on all 4 maps during night time thats why they win.

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

CLundkvist.7814

theres 2 solutions for this, move Vizunah Square [FR] to america or make a server for them there OR scramble all wvwvw setups “eu vs american servers” since this is just not fair at all

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Coronach.6792

Actually… the only real way to stop “timezone abuse” would be to put in a IP block on each regions servers so only people from that region can access and play on them…
Lets say the people in the nightcrew on VS are all french speaking canadians, and they joined a french EU server only to dominate WvWvW through timezone abuse, if a-net would do as you suggest and move VS to the north american region nothing really stop the nightcrew from jumping over to another french EU server to start over/continue what they did on VS. (I beg you guys pardon btw, it’s just a extreme example and not intended as a insult or attempt to state “facts” etc)

in WvW

Posted by: nocheeseforyou.8526

nocheeseforyou.8526

This thread again =).
I’m a FS player (DL alliance) and I say this: leave VS be. They are great players and we have great fights with them. I’d much rather get second VS-like server than Desolation.

in WvW

CLundkvist.7814

This thread again =).
I’m a FS player (DL alliance) and I say this: leave VS be. They are great players and we have great fights with them. I’d much rather get second VS-like server than Desolation.

its unfair dosnt mean everyone care but for what i’ve heard majority of the people seems to think this is such bs. Everyone aint casual some just want sweet earned victory that we clearly deserves.

How can Vizunah Square [FR] even think something like running around cap everything for free is fun? i mean challange is fun, i know for a fact that everything u can’t have is something u want.

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by CLundkvist.7814)

in WvW

Coronach.6792

This thread again =).

You dont seem to see the issue though, it’s not about the players on the server, if they’re good/bad, nice or nasty etc. It’s about the effect different timezones have on WvWvW in general. If we take a look on how the weekend has been? VS and FS had a pretty event game, not sure what happened ith Desolation though, but overall it has been weekend of great fun for most parts on both FS and VS.
However during the week days people on FS who’re more or less only from EU wont be able to sit up whole nights to compete cause of work/school etc, where VS have people from canada who’re awake during the time most on FS are asleep can cap more or less 100% without much resistance and when they have to sleep the EU part of VS wake up and can continue the fight/hold the defences during the day.
This is called timezone abuse in most games I’ve played so far where the main focus is pvp etc and frowned upon, as shown over the weeked the only reason FS is loosing so bad during the week days is cause of the timezones.

in WvW

Vayra.3290

This thread again =).

its unfair dosnt mean everyone care but for what i’ve heard majority of the people seems to think this is such bs. Everyone aint casual some just want sweet earned victory that we clearly deserves.

WvW is a 24 hour WAR, if you can’t hold your own against an opponent at all hours you don’t deserve the win.

Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Arnfiarnunn.8476

Arnfiarnunn.8476

Saying VS is a canadian server is as lame as saying servers of the same country become allies when they met.

If you’re behind, you’re worst, period.

BTW, I was still curious to see if VS really had canadians so I just go on it to check it. (i speak french)
They’re all french, I met no canadian. (as expected!)

Now the only thing you have to do is accepting your defeat (if it occurs).

Keep fighting, stop whinning.

in WvW

CLundkvist.7814

This thread again =).

WvW is a 24 hour WAR, if you can’t hold your own against an opponent at all hours you don’t deserve the win.

are u lissening to yourself? so u are basically saying that everyone have to be awake 24 hours a day skip job/school because u want to keep the game competetive? its a game/sport that many want to win. Not a real war.

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Vayra.3290

This thread again =).

are u lissening to yourself? so u are basically saying that everyone have to be awake 24 hours a day skip job/school because u want to keep the game competetive? its a game/sport that many want to win. Not a real war.

Not everyone has school/work every day and I’m not saying anyone should skip it, what I’m saying is that you need a presence at all times of day if you want to be the top server, but that is really besides the point as there is not a significant number of French-Canadians on VS. It is actual French people who care enough about winning to stay up late, just like you are doing right now (except you are writing here instead of playing).

Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

in WvW

CLundkvist.7814

Saying VS is a canadian server is as lame as saying servers of the same country become allies when they met.

BTW, I was still curious to see if VS really had canadians so I just go on it to check it. (i speak french)

the biggest guild on youre server is canadians on this site http://www.gw2guilds.org/guilds/eu/vizunah-square?sort=members&order=desc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_language_in_Canada

French is the mother tongue of about seven million Canadians (22.3% of the Canadian population, second to English at 58.4%)

thats why i know for a fact that this is true. UNFAIR!

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Algent.3562

Algent.3562

Canadians ? nah, well we do have a lot of jobless people.

Seriously this is the lowest level of whine. We are not depriving ourselves of sleep to see some spoiled kids insulting us.

Aelia Talsyn – Necro
Insert Coin [CPC] – Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Hydraes.8495

Hydraes.8495

VS just has a lot of people that play during night and it is not because they are Canadians… Please stop with this, if you are looking for some reasons go for unemployment that could be one. Don’t forget that the server is overpopulated and most of the HCG Guilds can’t tag together as much as they want. You can sometimes wait for 5 hours until you can finally get into WvWvW.

And yes we had a bad start it’s the week end, the time where the noobs comes out before going back to school. Hold on there, I am not saying evbdy but VS are noobs proof is we already lost, but saying we win just because of the Canadians… c’mon!

Anyway let’s wait for the MoP filter

in WvW

CLundkvist.7814

well all i can say is gg even how unfair it is for every FS player. You are leading because timezones, running around capture empty castles will soon get boring since theres no glory defeating someone who cant defend them self. we have proven every weekend that were stronger since timezones dosen’t matter that well at weekends.

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Arnfiarnunn.8476

the biggest guild on youre server is canadians on this site http://www.gw2guilds.org/guilds/eu/vizunah-square?sort=members&order=desc

French is the mother tongue of about seven million Canadians (22.3% of the Canadian population, second to English at 58.4%)

22.3% = “French is the mother tongue of about seven million Canadians”
65Millions people in france.

Canadians must be all progamers!

in WvW

CLundkvist.7814

22.3% = “French is the mother tongue of about seven million Canadians”
65Millions people in france.

Canadians must be all progamers!

looks that way

biggest guild in VS[FR] by 5 times bigger then its secound wvw guild only on this site. i mean comeon. what i know canada is suppose to play in american servers, i know we could choose were to play but then why are we not scrambling the wvwvw matchup with all servers? i see casu “casu = canadian guild with 500 members focusing wvw” everywere caping everything during night. Gamebraking at its finest.

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by CLundkvist.7814)

in WvW

Posted by: Kainz.7905

Kainz.7905

I don’t really know or care whether there are foreign (to EU) time-zone players on Vizunah or not, but I know overall they don’t seem to be nothing but a rather mediocre WvW -server which is high on the list only because of the night-time capping, nothing else. Take that away from them, and you’re looking at them being #4-5 or so in EU (behind Riverside and Desolation by far). At daytimes they put up barely a fight (excluding few guilds who run organized groups behind enemy lines or focus on one(!) keep). We (at FS) can easily cap all your full upgraded keeps and orbs when daytime comes, it’s like not even fun guys.. where are you all?

Does this night-zerg “strategy” get you a win? Yes, every time. You’ll win every 2 week rotation you’re in due to this – not by skill, but because of out manning us at least 5 to 1 at nights. This gets you around 10-15k points per night ahead (even with 15min/tick -change). Yes, we can (and will) catch some of that back at daytime, due to our superior daytime play, but in the end it won’t balance out and you’ll “win” the first place.

I’m not mad or anything. It’s a “war” and your strategy gives you the victory. I’m just feeling a bit puzzled. I mean guys? I was expecting much more from you than this? Where are all your daytime players? All I see is mindless zerging and running around (albeit in big numbers). Where is your overall strategy covering all four maps? Are you even playing at daytime? Are you just waiting for night to come to get all the easy points for free? At 3-4 am it’s relatively quiet (you still have more players than we do and we are loosing ground). Clock hits 5 am or so, and there is huge, and I really mean HUGE, jump in the number of Vizu players. That is what gives you the points and the first place currently, nothing else.

(edited by Kainz.7905)

in WvW

Posted by: Algent.3562

Algent.3562

We (at FS) can easily cap all your full upgraded keeps and orbs when daytime comes, it’s like not even fun guys.. where are you all?

Honestly ? We are in queue :/. Being the n°1 is just causing some massive migration, we went from 3h wait to 5h+.
Example: entered in queue at 21h I got in at 0h30.
In these conditions we have some organization issues.

About night players, now that being here at 1h15 for the reset to have a chance to enter only work 1time a week, they will start decreasing.

Aelia Talsyn – Necro
Insert Coin [CPC] – Vizunah Square

in WvW

CLundkvist.7814

i hope there will be a wvw server championship under just the weekend, someday

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Arnfiarnunn.8476

looks that way

biggest guild in VS[FR] by 5 times bigger then its secound wvw guild only on this site. i mean comeon. what i know canada is suppose to play in american servers, i know we could choose were to play but then why are we not scrambling the wvwvw matchup with all servers? i see casu everywere caping everything during night. Gamebraking at its finest.

1v5 use to happen everynight server lead by far.
Currently i’m fighting 1v5 against riverside (DE) (I’m on augury rock), why? Do they have canadians too?

No, seriously, if canadians were that numerous, I guess I would have saw many of them when I was checking VS. But I saw none…

And btw VS has almost all hardcore french guilds on it, it’s an unofficial dedicated hardcore server.
Many of these guilds are highly populated 24/7, only few of them could fill the 4maps. BTW the population limit on gw2’s RvR is a bit ridiculous, I rarely see more than 50players despites of the officials limitats (166/server/map, lolz…)

in WvW

Posted by: TatsuKan.5412

TatsuKan.5412

looks that way

biggest guild in VS[FR] by 5 times bigger then its secound wvw guild only on this site. i mean comeon. what i know canada is suppose to play in american servers, i know we could choose were to play but then why are we not scrambling the wvwvw matchup with all servers? i see casu “casu = canadian guild with 500 members focusing wvw” everywere caping everything during night. Gamebraking at its finest.

You’ve been trolled…

First, the biggest guild on VS is probably Insert Coins, we are 490 right now.
Second, if you opened your eyes, on gw2guilds.org, you would have noticed that CASU speak “Hebrew”…
Third, CASU are French & Belgian…

You are so naive, we are really glad to see you rage.
For the opportunity to see so many fool, we have changed the color of our armors to Red and White (like the Canadian flag)

[CPC] [Vizunah Square] – Nantes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantes)

in WvW

Posted by: Dax.3815

Dax.3815

Its ok. Let the French unemployed people win WvW. In the mean time ill be progressing my IRL and playing wvw from time to time.

At some point they will get tired of standing alone in the WvW and maby then they will go and get a job like the rest of us normal people.

in WvW

Posted by: purecontact.1680

purecontact.1680

Troll thread, nice pull btw : 7/10.

I guess a CM can lock.

in WvW

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

Here we go again…
Far shiverpeaks on the winning hand for about 2 days. One night later, the ’’french’’ server took everything in the night.
I guess none of them works/goes to school at monday, huh?

in WvW

Posted by: Vaaahn.8619

Vaaahn.8619

I’ll just have to say that on the Desolation borderland map we were ~25 guildies + some pick ups to cap all the map, so nearly 50-60 people … and no resistance from FS or Deso.
I am french, I co-leaded this nightshift and all my mates were french, maybe some belgians but that’s all. The real point here is that you had nobody, and only a few people can cap evrything (we were only 60 for an entire map!!!). No need to have an army of canadians, jobless or whatever, just to be organised, leading ma guildmates, giving instructions to pick-up aaaand that’s it.
So stop please, stop dreaming about canadianskitten For example, like Tatsukan said, Casu are french, aren’t serious and have a great sense of humour (ok maybe you don’t find that fun at all ok, i get that).

By the way : I have a real life (saying “IRL life” is juste making you more nerd than me >_< ), i have a job and i still have time to play.
By the way 2 : leaders of NuG and GF (the 2 majors guild on FS) congrats us of giving them a real and hard fight, and i can say that they give it back to us. Follow their example and just fight us as hard as we do.

See ya on the battlefield

Vaaahn – Norn elementalist
Guild Canard PC [CPC]
Alliance Grand Cross @Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Ljungen.6781

Ljungen.6781

I do not like this idea.
VS is more or less the only server that put up a good fight in WvW for FS (must be because they have alot of DAOC players!)

Ljungen – Ranger
Ljungen Tankk – Guardian
Member of MTM and the TNA alliance

in WvW

Posted by: Hyperionkhv.1978

Hyperionkhv.1978

There is no fun at all.

Attachments:

Even if one likes games, there’s a limit…

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Exewre.2837

Exewre.2837

Actually… the only real way to stop “timezone abuse” would be to put in a IP block on each regions servers so only people from that region can access and play on them…
Lets say the people in the nightcrew on VS are all french speaking canadians, and they joined a french EU server only to dominate WvWvW through timezone abuse, if a-net would do as you suggest and move VS to the north american region nothing really stop the nightcrew from jumping over to another french EU server to start over/continue what they did on VS. (I beg you guys pardon btw, it’s just a extreme example and not intended as a insult or attempt to state “facts” etc)

Bad idea lot of expatriates plays MMO a lot since they just land in a foreign country for work, want to speak french, are far from their family and friends etc…
They will play a lot more than if they were still in their country
And France do have a lot of expatriates
I have 2 frenchs in my guild who are actually working in japan and jakarta for example.
How could you think about cutting them from gw2 or their friends they are happy to talk to in their native language on a vocal

(edited by Exewre.2837)

in WvW

Posted by: Thorvald.5432

Thorvald.5432

Really ? Again ?

Seriously why don’t ANet publish the numbers of “canadians” on Vizunah so we get rid of this useless thread.

Invaders [Inv] – Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Moroz.4592

Moroz.4592

Yes! Every Canadian is in this guild…. Can this website also proof that there aren’t Canadians joining guilds that having a French Flag… Or Canadians that aren’t in a guild?

Far Shiverpeaks EU
(the Bane of French Canadians)
— Human Elementalist —

in WvW

Posted by: Mine Laces.7108

Mine Laces.7108

I accept this situation and the fact that most of you don’t have a job or a life so they can play 24/7 , but please don’t turn this in “we have WvW guilds , we are WvW dedicated players” when during the whole week you were 10k points behind , you are just pveing empty keeps doors .

“Smashing doors at 5am … fun fun fun fun fun” Rebecca Black

in WvW

Posted by: Evene.5796

Evene.5796

I do have a life and I do have a full job, but this job allows me to play late at night. Lots of French people can finds ways (especially uni student, who didn’t started school again). It’s ok to say that we can be up at night when you can’t, because you have a different way of life and other constraints, but please stop to be insulting. Thank you.

in WvW

Posted by: Mine Laces.7108

Mine Laces.7108

Evene i don’t want to insult you , i repeat what’s being said by one of your alliance leaders , can’t remember if here or on far shiverpeaks forum .
He said “we have alot of nolifers playing during night but not canadians” and i trust him .
Anyway uni students and nolifers are in everycountry , you have more then others , and i don’t blame you for this .
My point is that you guys are just pveing vs doors to win in WvW since during daytime the match is pretty even with FS leading a bit .
And once again i accept this situation since the game allows it , i just don’t like it .
Peace and love <3

“Smashing doors at 5am … fun fun fun fun fun” Rebecca Black

in WvW

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

For the last time, CaSu made a fake to troll you ALL, and it works. Canadian with 500 members with language Hebrew, you seriously believe this?

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in WvW

Posted by: Kainz.7905

Kainz.7905

I do have a life and I do have a full job, but this job allows me to play late at night. Lots of French people can finds ways (especially uni student, who didn’t started school again). It’s ok to say that we can be up at night when you can’t, because you have a different way of life and other constraints, but please stop to be insulting. Thank you.

I don’t think anyone is insulting you. Completely another thing is whether they respect your place as being number one in scores. I think most don’t, at all. The fact is, no matter how you put it, 90% of your points are achieved by man vs. dooring at nights – and then struggling to defend the map even with 3 orbs and upgrades at peaktimes.

You were loosing, clearly and by far, this weekend. You were 10k points behind FS. That tells me, and many others, much more from the state of your server than the current scoreboard. However, no one should insult you or anything. Night capping clearly works, and it’s a valid strategy if you want to win the 1 or 2 week rotation. As long as you do it, you’ll win always – and by large. However all that said, it’s still completelykitten way to win and you really won’t get any respect for doing that. Your “victory” is mostly meaningless to most of the people. We, on FS, beat you on weekend – on a fair playground – and to most players, that is what matters. =)

in WvW

Evene.5796

I don’t either, because our achievements (and there are some) gets covered by commenting which is not really fair either. I would love to see fights like this week end, all week long, that everybody think is fair. I think almost everybody in our alliance think the same way, even if it means we get in second place.

Then again, for now night cap is a thing, and I think if Desolation or FS were able to pull it, they would without any ethical thinking as it is designed like that. So lets speak of the design and stop trashing us players (And I don’t mean you Mescaline, as we indeed agree on the state of things).

in WvW

Evene.5796

You were loosing, clearly and by far, this weekend. You were 10k points behind FS. That tells me, and many others, much more from the state of your server than the current scoreboard. However, no one should insult you or anything. Night capping clearly works, and it’s a valid strategy if you want to win the 1 or 2 week rotation. As long as you do it, you’ll win always – and by large. However all that said, it’s still completelykitten way to win and you really won’t get any respect for doing that. Your “victory” is mostly meaningless to most of the people. We, on FS, beat you on weekend – on a fair playground – and to most players, that is what matters. =)

And then again, I have a lot of respect for how FS played this week end, clearly overwhelming us at times, and it was very frustrating for us to get only 20 players in the game of our guild, and see very big groups of organized Nugs, when we couldn’t bring that many people in. We don’t blame Nugs, but we know that if some stuff were fixed it would be different.

So. A.Net will fix some things, and hopefully the design will be more fair. We will meet countless times again. And we will see who is the best (probably won’t be everytime you, won’t be all the time us). Please respect that, and don’t claim “We were clearly the best”. I respect that you were the best at times, and at times we were on top too, with the same amount of people on all side. When I stopped Sunday, not too late, there was 8000 points gap, which shows two servers that can put a fair fight. Time will tell. And may the best win.

in WvW

Posted by: DavidOrtiz

DavidOrtiz

European Community Team Lead

Hi everyone.

As you know, players can move freely between world and there will be times where more players from a certain location will stay in a world. The server team is aware of this and will act as needed in the future.

Thanks for your opinion. Closing the thread to keep things calmed.