Moving on

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Hakato.9650

Hakato.9650

I’ve been in Borlis Pass since day once. Talked about switching servers before, did, but missed BP so I went back immediately. I fight in WvW as a commander for atleast 8-12 hours a day. Not saying I’m the only one in BP that pulls that type of shift but it’s the truth.

But when it gets to the point, to where I take my gold and spend 3 hours upgrading our half in eternal, then another 2 hours upgrading the northing side of our borderlands. Just for a fully upgraded garrison to be taken by 10-15 Anvil Rock guys and (from what I heard) one golem? Yea I’m pretty much done with BP and so is most of FIST.

What server out there needs more presence around 12-4pm EST time. We also have a decent presence overnight. We are not a 300 member type guild, just around 90. But all of these 90 people are very active and dedicated. Of course not all of the guild will follow, but I know some of the members will. I take pride in being a good commander. That’s the reason I hate leaving BP, is that a lot of PUGz love me because when they run with me we do fun stuff and I get them karma (Best way to control a PUGz zerg is to use the sentries. NEVER expect them to run past the sentry.) Heres some screen shots of the past 2 weeks.

The first couple of SSs are me without commander leading.

These are just the good memories I have in Borlis Pass.

Server – Borlis Pass
Guild – FIST Leader
Main Toon – Razzer Fel Level 80 Warrior

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Ireniicus.2167

Ireniicus.2167

Not a big fan of Server Transfers as my other posts on WvW would indicate. I believe a lot in server loyalty.

However it seems you have given it a good go and if you are looking for a place where you can make a real difference I suggest checking out Yaks Bend. We are a solid Tier 4 Server have yet to be impacted by server transfers either way so our community is enduring, strong and well organised at both NA and OC timeszones relative to our tier.

You and your team would support and help plug the gap betwen our Oceanic guys going to bed and our NA people logging on and also keep a Brit company

Lastly would just say only come if you are willing to stick it out as we abhor server hoppers and want to build a lasting community.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.9304

Boom.9304

I can’t say for certain the exact amount of presence for Tarnished Coast (the Toast) around 12-4 pm EST (as I’m typically on around 3 EST during the week) but our forces tend to fill out as people return from work/etc. This week (Tier 3), CD has reclaimed most of what we conquered late night/early mornings so that early afternoon would be prime time to retake these points.

Any other Toasters feel free to chime in and fill in my blanks but we’re always welcoming new and eager forces to the good fight.

Boomkins / Ayvaree
Bringer of Hellfire & “Dirtnapping Diva”
Leader, Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast

(edited by Boom.9304)

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

Id say Aurora Glade need more pvpers. We need peeps to fight for higher ranks. Also if ur looking for a fight AG is ur server =)

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: SurrenderMonkey.9175

SurrenderMonkey.9175

Hakato, where are you thinking of going?

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

I do know of another Borlis guild that has transferred to Maguuma and they’ve been enjoying things so far. I’d recommend Maguuma because you get the benefits of a smaller server and we’re starting to solidify our 24 hour coverage. We are extremely coordinated and have a very tight-knit group that runs over our public Mumble servers. Ask for details in /team and you’ll get an answer right away.

We have fairly good coverage in the time period you play. In fact, we can almost queue up a BL during that time, and with your presence we would likely be able to push multiple fronts during those hours.

A lot of us know what it’s like to sink money into reinforcements that disappear. While our night coverage isn’t yet 100% solid, we know the importance of holding our critical fortifications and we fight tooth and nail to preserve our upgraded keeps and castles to the next day.

If you like leading PUGs, this place will be perfect for you. That’s what we do — Get in mumble, group up, and follow commanders. Using sentry points to rally? Nah, we can straight up avoid those to not put orange crosses on the map. That’s the kind of coordination you’ll get in Maguuma.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

Moving on

in WvW

Hakato.9650

Well we are used to people stopping at sentries in BP and we get wiped because the zerg splits.

Anyway, YB looks like it’s holding it’s own. I heard about maguuma and ML that went there as well as LEET awhile back. I’m not looking into EU servers, sorry m8s.

I’m talking to my guild now about what they want.

Server – Borlis Pass
Guild – FIST Leader

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

Come to Eredon Terrace, we need more players to help rebuild the server =(

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

Moving on

in WvW

zastari.1730

Well we are used to people stopping at sentries in BP and we get wiped because the zerg splits.

Anyway, YB looks like it’s holding it’s own. I heard about maguuma and ML that went there as well as LEET awhile back. I’m not looking into EU servers, sorry m8s.

I’m talking to my guild now about what they want.

If you’re interested in Maguuma let me know. I am (iRez) Tsarazi in game and I command typically from around 10AM – 4PM Central time each day, so we should have heavy overlap. I’ll be on in about 2 hours today ( kitten work!) so feel free to message me in game if you have any questions.

Maguuma

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: agentsumo.6159

agentsumo.6159

Come to Desolation EU!

Moving on

in WvW

Boom.9304

I’m still vying for further bolstering our ranks in prep for a possible T3 lead continuation..

Great community, and highly cooperative tactics for the underestimated unofficial RP server!

Boomkins / Ayvaree

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

In my honest opinion i’d have to say the best choices would have to either be Darkhaven, Maguuma, Crystal Desert, Yaks Bend, or Tarnished Coast.

From my understanding all of these servers could use some more coverege between 12-4pm est which is, in fact, Darkhavens morning since its a PST server. We sould love to have you here to help our morning crew come together. Our evening and late night crews are good.

Give us a chance to make you feel at home, come check us out at prime time, and if you like it then you can stay and we would be more then happy to have you. If not then check out one of the servers i listed above.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Wintuo.1356

Wintuo.1356

Biggest issue is really who has space for 300 people, any of the above mentioned servers would be great but since WvWvW numbers and PvE numbers arent seperate most servers are full due to heavy PvE related people.

Win Two Ohhh lvl 80 Human Mesmer
Guard the Guild lvl 80 Norn Guardian
Outlaws and Vagabonds(LaWz) on TC

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

It’s sad that you’re not looking into EU servers, but if you change your mind, Ruins of Surmia really need some Night presence because we have almost no one on at night, while the others do (Whiteside just because they have the sheer numbers and FoW who have a commander who’s on at night, together with his guild)

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: IKShadow.4582

IKShadow.4582

Come to Desolation EU!

why would they move to full server ?

FUtilez.com Mature Gaming Guild part of Seafarer’s Rest Community Site

Moving on

in WvW

Boom.9304

Biggest issue is really who has space for 300 people, any of the above mentioned servers would be great but since WvWvW numbers and PvE numbers arent seperate most servers are full due to heavy PvE related people.

OP mentioned they’re not 300 strong but rather circa 90 or so. I don’t think it’d be a big strain on a populated server (presuming this type of server is inviting) because the most action will be seen as the matches are duked out and the action scales accordingly.

All in all, here’s to hoping you find a happy home on whichever server you choose to make your destination!

Boomkins / Ayvaree

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Seems like you got bored of Fighting doors Hakato

Well, I’m sad to hear that AR have been too much of a challenge for you. But I know the rest of the players on BP will continu fighting as long as they can.

If your defence couldn’t hold vs 1 Golem and 10-15 player, imagine what will happen if you fight on an upper tier server.

Hakato, now known as a server hopper!

Come back on BP, so we need your day capping so the score stay the same!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

Moving on

in WvW

Hakato.9650

First of all, I was not on at the garrison fight so it wasn’t my defense. While you guys took our garrison we took all of Anvil Rock. So who won there?

Server – Borlis Pass
Guild – FIST Leader

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Siofra Crumble.2098

Siofra Crumble.2098

Okay. Sure.
But don’t come to Piken.

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

I’m going to go ahead and recruit for CD. Even though I don’t believe in server recruitment. It’s one of the reasons CD has been in that t3 spot for a long time because we have a stable group of people that don’t server hop whether it gets good or bad.

Great night-time coverage, need a little bit of help in early to prime time. Competitive and great fights. Plus the community is pretty good actually. And you won’t see bad blood between CD and other servers because we just go in to have fun.

Now I feel dirty. I’m going to go take 9 blistering hot showers.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: jayderyu.3751

jayderyu.3751

For the Toast I would suggest checking with https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/members/Alodar-5794 . He has been successful getting recruiting our gaps in coverage. It’s helped push us up to teir 2.

However, I get the feeling that 12 to 4 est is our a strong hours, but don’t qoute me on that. Check up with someone who is paying attention to that. I’m just a casual WvWer.

I don’t need no stinking signature.

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

As a Fort Aspenwood player, I recommend Maguuma. They were fun to fight against and were good sports on the forums. Right now they are a Tier 5 server, but with HoD and ET on their way down, Darkhaven moves up next match and either Maguuma or Ehmry Bay moves up a week after. Your efforts would have a greater impact with Maguuma since you could help get them to Tier 4 and remain competitive in that tier against Darkhaven which is currently edging out Maguuma in the current match and against FA or Yaks depending on who happens to be in Tier 4 when Maguuma is there.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Moonlite.7536

Moonlite.7536

I actually appreciate that servers are giving Maguuma some credit. Hakoto i do hope you guys find a server that fits what you guys are looking for. Maguuma would love to have more coverage at those times as that’s an overlap into our prime time. After the removing of the orbs we’ve shown how competitive we are as a server. As a player in WvW Maguuma may not yet have the 2 hour coverage nor full maps across the borderlands but we do fight hard and don’t give up easily. This week has shown what we can do as Darkhaven I think got the rematch they deserved from us this week even though i think they will beat us.

I do hope you and your guild find a server that works for you. Just remember a full server may be harder to keep your guild together so i wish you the best of luck.

Moon Lite – Officer of Digital Villains (DV)
Maguuma

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyklingon.2918

dirtyklingon.2918

sorry to see you go razzer, but quite honestly i can’t blame you.

you put in a very good fight in an never ending uphill battle to get BP doing great things.

i wish i could say i had done my best to help you, and maybe at one time i was putting alot of time and effort into that goal of organizing and uniting BP, and saw that effort ignored in favour of certain people’s egos(who were not in our alliance or weren’t 100% with us). but we all know i let my bitterness and disliek of the whining get the better of me… though i refuse to take the credit for this week’s silliness. that was well beyond me calling out whiners as i have done on borlis since headstart.

anyways gg to you and your crew. it was a pleasure playign with you guys, and my guys will miss your prowess and leadership on the battlefield.

to the server that FIST lands on- hakato is a solid strategist and competent leader. he is worth listening to and working with. his guys are great players, both in and out of wvw.

who doesn’t love wow clones?

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Interestingly enough, every server except SBI could use more participation in your time slot. I’d say scout around, pick a server that you feel meets your current objectives in the game, then send over 5 or so scouts to check it out for a week. If you like what you see, move the rest over.

The only challenge you may have, depending on your server choice, is with the servers that are consistently listed as “Full”. Every server drops to “High” at some point during the day, almost every day, but it can make transferring more of a hassle depending on your choice.

Good luck!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: mdd.8390

mdd.8390

i dont want to hijack Hakoto thread here, so i will make this quick, how is the leadership on Maguuma? some servers have numbers but lack the leadership, it seems to me great leadership can go a long ways.

Alyss Cael lvl 80 thief

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: BMW.2951

BMW.2951

Blackgate would gladly take you guys. Last week we lost a lot of bandwagoners to SBI, SoS and JQ. We are trying to rebuild the server currently, Blackgate never gives up and we have many good players on the server. Currently we are ranked 3rd but soon we are droping down to 4th due to players leaving our server.

Character- [KnT] Masta Yodaa
Asura Thief
Server- Beastgate

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Jae.9682

Jae.9682

I can’t tell you where to go, but I can tell you where not to go. Avoid the top 6 (SBI, BG, JQ, SoS, SoR, IoJ) avoid HoD and ET while they continue their freefall. TC seems like a good server as does Maguuma, FA and Yak’s Bend, all were fun to play against. DB and CD are both in a semi recovery state after losing some guilds in the coverage, free transfer wars.

In reply to BMW.2951, I’m on Blackgate. The guilds we lost were in NA timeframe, and they were not big guilds. The 12-4pm est time frame is one of our strongest. We currently need more guilds in the 6-9pm est weekday time frame, to my knowledge. Though I’m sure Deys wouldn’t mind you guys coming in to start off their primetime a little early.

Jae Sun, Jae of Arc, Jae Kal, Jae Khan, Jae Barka, Jae Hemingway
Original Member of Blackgate.
Member of HB.

(edited by Jae.9682)

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

It’s all relative man.

If our (Anvil Rock) 15 man team + golem in tow was able to break your will. Think what you’ll face in higher tiers? 40 man and 5 golems?

Sure you’ll be moving to a bigger server that will have more folks to defend, but so will the enemy.

Take a note from ANV , they moved to IoJ because they too were tired of doing all the prime time work only to have it washed away over night.

Look at them now, in teir 2 getting spanked.

Have fun wherever you end up.

-K

-K

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Jae.9682

Jae.9682

I know what he means though. In his case, he just wants to know that the next crew after him will keep things upgraded and defended. So he’s looking for a server with a strong early NA, late Euro team and decent coverage all around.

Jae Sun, Jae of Arc, Jae Kal, Jae Khan, Jae Barka, Jae Hemingway
Original Member of Blackgate.
Member of HB.

Moving on

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

First of all, I was not on at the garrison fight so it wasn’t my defense. While you guys took our garrison we took all of Anvil Rock. So who won there?

So you won, and you are still quitting?

I’m not sure I understand?

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Kita.7819

Kita.7819

Darkhaven, duyuh. I speak in EST, so convert that to your time.

First, take a look at this link
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Dark-Haven-Alliance-lookings-for-guilds-to-make-a-difference/

We lack an early day team, but once 8:00 hits we start sweeping way into the night.

Our guilds are friendly are are open to anyone. That is to say, none of us charge a $10 registration fee just to use our forums.

Every server has its hackers, but ours are shot down fast. Never have we had a hacker that has impacted the game as largely as what Rall did early on.

When we fight, we fight with strategy and honor. When we make a treb, we guard that treb. We don’t walk in a stack of 50, spam shield of absorption and call it tactics.

When our commanders say jump, we ask how high. When our commanders say build, (most) of us build. When our commanders say flee, I run into the enemy zerg with Judge’s Intervention and Stand your Ground to ensure others can get away. And because its fun.

We’re borderline Tier 4. We need that extra oomph to fortify our position in WvW. In order to do that, we need people like you to join in and make a difference. I’m not asking for your money or your knowledge of BP’s guilds. I’m asking for you. You are a person that can make a difference for our server.

Kita – Guardian
Server: Darkhaven. The Besthaven.

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyklingon.2918

dirtyklingon.2918

It’s all relative man.

If our (Anvil Rock) 15 man team + golem in tow was able to break your will. Think what you’ll face in higher tiers? 40 man and 5 golems?

Sure you’ll be moving to a bigger server that will have more folks to defend, but so will the enemy.

Take a note from ANV , they moved to IoJ because they too were tired of doing all the prime time work only to have it washed away over night.

Look at them now, in teir 2 getting spanked.

Have fun wherever you end up.

-K

i’m sure this has less to do with anything AR has done, and more to do with long time ongoing stuff within borlis pass itself.

who doesn’t love wow clones?

Moving on

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Well he did say it was our fault in the example he gave! :P

He would still be there if it wasn’t of our massive 15 man zerg with our single deadly golem.

:D

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Tarnished Coast is a very stable, consistently strong (T3 and below) server known to never give up and having a uniquely mature and easygoing population due to being the unofficial RP server. If you take a look around previous threads here, pretty much people tend to only have nice things to say about the server whether they are on it or fighting against it. I’ll give TC a solid recommendation.

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Forest.4197

Forest.4197

Actually, why not pick a server where people will be gauranteed to carry your torch and have some great battles? I can make a great case for JQ. We have some big asian guilds who take a lot of land and upgrade it from 8 am EST to noon, but most of them log to go to sleep between noon and 1 pm EST. Your guild sounds like the perfect timeslot to take over their efforts until guilds start logging in in the evening.

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

It’s rough to see that the effort your guild puts in is not being reciprocated during off hours.

Darkhaven here, and regardless of where you chose, I hope that your new home provides you with the gaming experience your looking for.

~X

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

Moving on

in WvW

zastari.1730

i dont want to hijack Hakoto thread here, so i will make this quick, how is the leadership on Maguuma? some servers have numbers but lack the leadership, it seems to me great leadership can go a long ways.

I’m a commander on to Maguuma. Message me in game if you want to know more about us. When we get our best groups going we can set up portalbomb flanks, stacks, improv siege defenses, you name it. This is in groups of 30+ as well.

Maguuma

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Cybertx.6714

Cybertx.6714

Everybody would try to sell you their server, i can do the same for Yaks, great commanders, public comms for all people, decent oceanic coverage and our prime time usually holds our lead well(and we even don’t boast that our prime time deserves to be T2 or T1, like other servers).

My advice is this make a list of were u want to go, T3,T4, T5(if u want to make a difference avoid the top 6 , they have spread coverage, but up to you) and send 5 or 6 guys to each server, and make an informed decision.

Good luck.

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Kita.7819

Kita.7819

I whispered him ingame. He went with Devona, which as we all know is not a WvW server.

So… I have no idea.

Kita – Guardian
Server: Darkhaven. The Besthaven.

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Waterbear.2764

Waterbear.2764

If you don’t want to take too big a jump in brackets you could always join us on GoM. The fights the past two weeks have been awesome, and I know that the rest of my guild [SoB] enjoys seeing you guys on the field as it means good fights. I also understand if you just want to get out of this bracket, or if you fear bad blood transferring to another server that your current is fighting against.

Wish you all the best of luck, the few I have talked to from your guild are all polite considerate and dedicated WvWers. If you go somewhere else, rest assured, you guys will be missed, hope to see you around, whether as friend or foe.

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Mighteous.9281

Mighteous.9281

From 1200 to 1600 is wide open on Kaineng. Overnight could also use an extra bump.

Theres a few benefits to coming to Kaineng. For one, you get to play on the same server as The Greatest Player In The game. That’s the only benefit I can think of at this time.

Really, though. We need people in the slots you’re talking about. On the days I have played during the early afternoon, I have run across nothing but mindless mouthbreathers. A commander icon during that time would make a positive impact.

I look forward to killing you soon.

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

I know exactly what he is going through. Time after time SoS has made investments in upgrading towers and keeps only to lose it beacause of lack of defences, and it’s not that we have no siege gear, it’s because we didn’t have enough people to man the siege gear. Night caps/Day caps, what ever it is, the point is the 3 servers fighting atm has those periods when we can easily retake our hard investments.

lol just last night SoS was out in borlis fighting you guys in open field between our waypoint and the first tower, we tried to get you guys mainly to fight us in open field, but it was a back and forth, there was a comment by some folks in other guilds “Screw this tower, let’s wait till they are gone then we’ll take it”…, i mean really.

You have valid reasons to leave, but on behalf of SoS, we will miss the fights between Fist and SoS.

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Hmm.

Move to Devona’s.

Get them to win their Tier . move up from 22 to 21, bumps BP down a tier..

Evil Genius !

-K

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Arcxander.9836

Arcxander.9836

Hey Razzer Fel, im not sure if you remember me, I was the one who danced on your corpse at the Lord’s Room in Overlook. Then you PMed me and asked me to dance on your other 2 members corpse rofl. But dont get me wrong, didnt mean to disrespect or anything. Just for the lulz if you know what i mean.

I’m one of the commanders in GoM. and i Just want to repost this….

Bro, you might wanna try Gate of Madness.

Our server suffered a lot in the past weeks. but those events were actually blessing in disguise for the server. All those Egoistic/Braggart guilds and commanders left our server, the ones left are all open minded players. I never regret why I stayed in GoM.

The commanders in our server right now though inexperienced but they know the word “respect” which is for me better than having experienced commanders but complains a lot and doesn’t even respect fellow players/commanders/guilds.
If someone leads WvW even with badge or not, players do listen and cooperate.

And if you notice this forums, theres not much QQers from our server posting here.

GoM right now is slowly picking up the pace.

Jofp
Legion of Ubec [UBEC] | Gate of Madness
http://legionofubec.enjin.com

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Rynarx.6124

Rynarx.6124

Throwing in CD in for consideration to help in our rebuilding. Even after several guilds had left, we still have a strong night presence but needs more people on other timezones. With your guild’s active time, you can go to sleep knowing all your holdings that you have taken/upgraded and siege engines built will remain defended for another 8+ hours.

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Jeheil.2516

Jeheil.2516

Come to IoJ we are a couple of good guilds short of T1. You guys could make all the difference.

Jeheil, IoJ, [uA] – Defender of Gazza’s watergate

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Shadoirst.4635

Shadoirst.4635

“But when it gets to the point, to where I take my gold and spend 3 hours upgrading our half in eternal, then another 2 hours upgrading the northing side of our borderlands. Just for a fully upgraded garrison to be taken by 10-15 Anvil Rock guys and (from what I heard) one golem? Yea I’m pretty much done with BP and so is most of FIST.” , Quoted from “Hakato”

Wanted to comment on this section. What I see from this is that you went ahead and left a garrison that you upgraded without making sure there were defense measures, then go on to blame Borlis Pass, This shows that you enjoy playing the blame game and cant ever have blame fall back upon yourself or your guild, This shows a in-competent leader that goes ahead and looks to blame, Next time try and reinforce the garrison, make sure you leave people there instead of progressing to attack other borderlands, even if you were logging off try and announce to people that garrison needs protection, I myself have always done this when defending and or upgrading a keep/garrison and works out great.

Have fun on your new server.

Moving on

in WvW

Posted by: Shananigans.8412

Shananigans.8412

Kaineg or Ferg Crossing.

Shananigans- Team Absolute Legends
[Ark]-Ele