My WvW Dueling Experience

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Q:

Had this happen to me the other day while stumbling across the SSC sentry dueling area,

https://youtu.be/kSx3Wy0tuUA

Not really sure what was going on tbh.

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

The first duel shows why GS necro is actually god awful apart from larger fights, I would have just scepter autod for the win instead of messing around and missing skills.

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

The first duel shows why GS necro is actually god awful apart from larger fights, I would have just scepter autod for the win instead of messing around and missing skills.

Actually vid was more about the annoying mesmer who got triggered for some reason. Had a warrior keep doing it too but his guild mate whisper apologize for him after. Not sure what is really going on.

in WvW

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

That may be one of the worst mesmers I’ve seen in my 4 years of playing. Couldn’t land wells, stack condis efficiently, terrible use of clones, and awful positioning.

And clearly doesn’t understand dueling rules based on the snowflake whiny whispers. Probably just a kid who’s mom let him stay up late and learned the F word that night or something.

He should probably leave the dueling area and go EOTM instead, his build would be best suited for that “level” of gameplay.

Dtox