My guild owns, Mag doesn't

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Please help us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEIZ7ceK0Uw

Note: Foul language. Be advised.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Looks like two pug zergs and a pretty typical exchange. Mag zerg unwilling to commit because a wipe would lose the keep and DB not wanting to push because they are waiting for reinforcements.

As for [DERP]… in my experience they like to corpse jump after winning with significant numbers. At least that is what they did when they finally caught our 3 man after farming their strays for hours. Course Sekz was doing the same thing last night which is uncharacteristic… I guess it is the new guild emote.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

After the rest of your server is dead, then yeah, I guess jumping on the “3” man that’s left at the end is considered bad form. /shrug

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Straegen.2938

After the rest of your server is dead, then yeah, I guess jumping on the “3” man that’s left at the end is considered bad form. /shrug

We skirmish in BLs and roam in EBG mainly. Not sure where the rest of our server is most of the time since we typically leave when a friendly group shows up. As for the corpse jumping, caught three of us in the open near South Camp with 10 or so [DERP]. Next thing I know three [DERP] were corpse jumping. We don’t mind since it typically means we are doing something right. In this case, we hadn’t run into [DERP] before so it is assumed a thing that guild does. Still it made for good gank targets the rest of the week.

I am hoping our servers get matched again though because the roaming this week has been a disappointment. I don’t think SoS or SBI run many gank squads or skirmish squads designed to counter.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Please help us

I have to agree, I don’t know what the pins were thinking. GJ to the Engi for the sustain and good use of active defenses.

For helping, you could always come join JQ

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

The best and worst thing about SEA mag and DB blobs is that they still run those glassy T3/T4 builds and they melt like butter.

It’s the best because we have to clear our bags a few times every night.

It’s the worst because they’ve wiped so many times that they now they turtle inside and will only ever engage us under heavy siege fire – even when they have far superior numbers to us.

When they can get most of the people on their servers to run proper builds instead of glass cannons they are going to get more courage and be fun to fight.

It’s no fun fighting if you know your group is going to wipe every time.

DB has slightly better builds than Mag. Mag in SEA seem to be like a collection of roamers/gankers running glass cannon builds.

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

DB doesn’t want to fight on the lord because the pugs/bads will wipe and not move, and Mag doesn’t know how to fight on any scale beyond 10v<5 and thus won’t engage.

So it’s an awkward stalemate because both know they’re trapped if they make the aggressive play.

Inb4 rage, but everyone knows this is how these servers fight.

in WvW

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

Next time I see your guild across the fight I will send a /wave your way. Thank you was a fun video and agree, why did they not push?

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

in WvW

Posted by: Waffle.3748

Waffle.3748

The best and worst thing about SEA mag and DB blobs is that they still run those glassy T3/T4 builds and they melt like butter.

It’s the best because we have to clear our bags a few times every night.

It’s the worst because they’ve wiped so many times that they now they turtle inside and will only ever engage us under heavy siege fire – even when they have far superior numbers to us.

When they can get most of the people on their servers to run proper builds instead of glass cannons they are going to get more courage and be fun to fight.

It’s no fun fighting if you know your group is going to wipe every time.

DB has slightly better builds than Mag. Mag in SEA seem to be like a collection of roamers/gankers running glass cannon builds.

Expecting good fights out of Mag’s SEA (barely ahead of OCX for their weakest timezone) is kind of silly. Super low organization, almost no guilds, low player count. It’s just a bad time for Mag during SEA. If you’re getting outnumbered by Mag in SEA as JQ you’re doing something wrong.

in WvW

Posted by: Taxidriver.2043

Taxidriver.2043

Wow did the JQ SEA blob come to pretend they got skill? lol.

in WvW

Straegen.2938

Wow did the JQ SEA blob come to pretend they got skill? lol.

I think most of the skill guilds are gone and those that remain are starting to become like unicorns…. rarely seen and majestic when we do. What seems to be left are mostly PUGs lead by variously skilled commanders. Sadly most fights end this way outside of a handful of T1 NA Prime guilds that still roll in with clear comms, unified builds and the experience to zerg bust. Heck if you can find a group that stays on pin these days that counts as a “skill group”.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

in WvW

Posted by: MaximillianVonSchatten.6278

MaximillianVonSchatten.6278

Of the three servers in this matchup, I think only DB has several large single-guild groups. I’ve seen several single guild blobs from them.

JQ relies on some smaller guild runs, a large militia pool, and some dedicated commanders. The JQ commanders push melee hard so this video is pretty funny to watch. Maybe Mag and DB havent gotten the memo that stability is back?

To be fair, I have hardly seen Mag at all in our matchup so I don’t know what kind of zergs you are running. Your KDR seems to indicate you can’t be doing too badly.

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Of the three servers in this matchup, I think only DB has several large single-guild groups. I’ve seen several single guild blobs from them.

JQ relies on some smaller guild runs, a large militia pool, and some dedicated commanders. The JQ commanders push melee hard so this video is pretty funny to watch. Maybe Mag and DB havent gotten the memo that stability is back?

To be fair, I have hardly seen Mag at all in our matchup so I don’t know what kind of zergs you are running. Your KDR seems to indicate you can’t be doing too badly.

Well on mag Kalkz is the only one who seems to be able to draw a magblob and other KILL commanders (which I commend for at least being active ) tend to run more then fight.

The rest of mag is a bunch of soloers or small guilds who sometimes end up in the same spot or near the zerg.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

From being linked with Mag and observing their playstyle, the server I find is more PPK oriented than PPT. They will attack structures only to draw in the fights.

Very welcomed change from a PPT oriented server that would map hop whenever met with resistance.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.