NA Low Tier, Euro Coverage?

in WvW

Posted by: The Hunter.4516

The Hunter.4516

As the title says.
Basically who in the lower tiers of NA could do with some Euro Coverage? and are not always out manned etc, fair fights and whats the community etc like? I like to command a lot so if i would be of any use to your server, give me a message or post here.
Its just for myself not a guild or nothing.

Hunchie
Proud Member of [CA] from Aurora Glade.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I doubt there is a Non-NA presence in the lower tiers… Thus why we are the lower tiers on Coverage Wars…

It’s likely that you are going to be either outmanned, or will outnumber the oposition if you move deep into the ladder.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Vickley.6103

Vickley.6103

No much help, but would be interested too.

in WvW

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

I think all NA servers need some euro coverage and there are pugs in all these servers. T4-T6

BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

NSP has some European coverage afaik, but that is as far as it goes. I am one of maybe three (3) Europeans on my server who does WvW regularly and is engaged in the community. This is not a joke.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Ferg’s Crossing has a few Brits and Aussies who play late at night into the early morning. Not enough apparently as we’re stuck in T8 almost exlusively because of the lack of night time coverage. But they’re on the community teamspeak each night if you want to swing by and say hello.

Just guest on the server and speak to anyone in TTA, SS, or WZ and they can get you the community teamspeak information for you to check it out.

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

KN needs EU coverage to stay in T3, otherwise we’ll drop to T4.

Crazy Leg

in WvW

Posted by: Vickley.6103

Vickley.6103

Thats really sad about Kn, a friend on TC used to say how much they enjoyed playing against you guys. I guess you had a mass exodus when you dropped down a tier?

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I’d say most lower tiers could use more coverage overall. If you want to play with people, I would suggest GoM. They have a very healthy night crew though I doubt they need any assistance. It depends on what side you find more fun.

All of Tier 8 lacks night coverage. I estimate it’s about the same regardless of the server on tier 8.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

^ this is mostly accurate. henge is primarily NA, with a few aussies and oceanics. our “night crew” is pretty slim and has always struggled.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

in WvW

Posted by: ElTacoooo.5931

ElTacoooo.5931

Sorrows Furnace might need some help they recently moved up and are losing on night times

in WvW

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

^
Sorrow’s Furnace could use some night time coverage. SF is primarily a West Coast server. We have a healthy and great PvE community, and a WvW community that is starting to see their full potential. SF is still settling in T6 but our WvWers are coming back from PvE.

Basic Banjo

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

NSP would love to have you! We have a pretty solid Euro crew who do amazing things with the numbers that they have along with 2 of our best commanders bird song and smitry. You may want to talk to one of them more in depth about it though. Btw we also have one of the closest and most fun matches right now…and cookies!!!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

This is exactly what we need!

Having you guys come over would be terrific in shoring up one of the coverage gaps that has been haunting us since November. Please take a look at this thread we posted earlier this month and let us know if you’re interested!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Sorrow-s-Furnace-I-We-Want-You

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

in WvW

Posted by: Ghedoriah.4290

Ghedoriah.4290

Below T2/3, organised EU coverage is practically non-existent, below T4/5, the same can be said for anything that’s not NA.

Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

NSP!
I am a eurotime commander on NSP, we are not outmanned buffwise but can use extra hands as our EU pop is relatively low compared to our current winning opponent GoM
WvW community on NSP are very dedicated commanders and players, and just because we are commanders does not mean we dont like to follow other commanders from time to time.
All NSP commanders NA and EU are good friends and multiple guilds always there to help each other out, what we dont need is somone telling us how to play, what we do need is more commanders on multiple maps who can read map situations andf inform other commanders of whats going on.
General rule is, if you need us we will come and help. We are mainly defensive with our current number during EU times, but working on fixing that You can be a part of that solution if you would like to be.
I am currently ona week hiatus for my exams but will be back this weekend if you still havent chosen by then contact me in game.
NSP players have faced many hardships and coverage issues, but they are very resilient folk and very appriciative of good commanders who can keep morale up.
We are currently in a very even matchup with DR/NSP/GoM. I would recommend either DR or NSP, GoM already have a superior EU coverage

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Spets the MilkBandit.9031)

in WvW

Posted by: The Hunter.4516

The Hunter.4516

Thanks alot everyone who has posted on this so far, just taking my time to look into each server so i make the correct choice and i can also make sure i help them out.

You guys have got me thinking

Hunchie
Proud Member of [CA] from Aurora Glade.

in WvW

Posted by: jamesigall.5938

jamesigall.5938

Just thought I’d put a word in for DR as no one has posted from us yet,

In our current matchup, there is a period of time about 9-12 hours after reset (i’m bad at time zones) for ~3 hours on weekdays where we are lucky to have 5 people on EB. Constant outmanned buff, running around watching 15+ GoM and ~10 NSP having good fights. I think one of the main things we are missing for this time period is a commander – when one or two start to show up after this we start getting more numbers. Someone to lead through these hours so we don’t lose half our towers would be nice

That said, these times are pretty fun for those of us that are there when we aren’t being focused – we coordinate well with each other and its a pretty friendly atmosphere. A little real leadership and a few more numbers would push us out of small fun supply camp raids and into real attack/defend gameplay.

80 DPS War / 80 DPS Ranger / 80 Support Guard
Blacktalon
Army of Devona [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Desolation could certainly use some night time / morning coverage. We are currently 2nd in EU tier #1, but the difference to number 1, Visunah Square (VS) is huge. They have a Canadian night capping team and no matter how strong we are in prime time (evening in Europe) and even if we conquer 100% of the map, in the morning VS will control 95%-100% of the map. Despite we are in EU tier #1, there is usually no queue to any borderlands. EB has a short queue in the evening / primetime in Europe. Lag is only an issue during primetime in big clashes e.g. Stonemist Castle.

Several Desolation guilds are taking a break and want us to drop tier #2, but glicko system won’t make this possible this week.
https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en/eu/wvw

We are still the biggest and best pvp server in Europe. See the leaderboards (filled with Desolation and almost nothing else )
https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en/eu/pvp

We are also one of the biggest and most powerful pve servers in the world. You will find people playing all areas (except maybe Southsun Cove). Temples are usually not contested in Orr.

We have a very nice International community. Probably the best organized server wide TeamSpeak server (unfortunately underused at the moment):
http://www.desospeak.com/

Official forums (restricted access)
http://www.we-will-desolate.net/index.php

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

NSP has some European coverage afaik, but that is as far as it goes. I am one of maybe three (3) Europeans on my server who does WvW regularly and is engaged in the community. This is not a joke.

We have minor gom.has good eu coverage though

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Ima help out my opponents here some, SF needs MAJOR night coverage help, while IoJ does not (as it was the overflow server for oceanics/SEA people)

Now i expect at least one supply camp not capped for that help SF <3 XD

Isle Of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Ima help out my opponents here some, SF needs MAJOR night coverage help, while IoJ does not (as it was the overflow server for oceanics/SEA people)

Now i expect at least one supply camp not capped for that help SF <3 XD

EU is day coverage for us in US east. You have to go the other side to get night coverage.

Heiann – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

You will have more people to fight and things to keep in interesting in a higher tier. Chances are in one of the lower tiers you will be doing a lot of PvDoor.

You could always come to SoR and fill a badly needed time slot for us. If you are up for a challenge, there will be a ton of people to fight from the other two servers. Guaranteed nonstop action.

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

in t8:

et has pretty good sea or s asia coverage and probably not enough na coverage
fc has pretty good aussie and na coverage, but no euro
hod has about equal na coverage, very little aussie coverage, and … well, more euro coverage than et or fc. na am is when hod can push 500 ppt and get their leads sometimes.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions