NA- T2 servers, let's organize some fights.

in WvW

Posted by: Convenant.7092

Convenant.7092

If you’re sick of this zergfest and you’d like to come have some real challenge or fights, whisper me ingame and we can arrange fights, skirmishes or simply go in the same zone to stray away from the zerg.

Thanks!

in WvW

Posted by: Jacbo.7598

Jacbo.7598

Best of luck organizing this. I suggest no gear, no weapons, 3v3 tag team royal rumble in the northwest BL spiders. First team to die to spider boss loses.

Leader of Valor [RUN]
Kaineng
Apply Now: http://www.valorguild.org

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

isn’t this what spvp is for?

in WvW

Convenant.7092

Best of luck organizing this. I suggest no gear, no weapons, 3v3 tag team royal rumble in the northwest BL spiders. First team to die to spider boss loses.

Yes, I suppose that that’s about the only time RUN will ever even get close to winning a fight vs us.

in WvW

Convenant.7092

isn’t this what spvp is for?

No, otherwise we’d be doing sPVP, why?

in WvW

Jacbo.7598

Yes, I suppose that that’s about the only time RUN will ever even get close to winning a fight vs us.

Close to winning? We’d make mince meat of that spider boss. Wouldn’t know what hit him. Or her. It.

But if we’re going to exchange words rather than fisticuffs, then for your statement to hold water AoN may need to engage things besides PUGs that get left behind while stealthing in the opposite direction. :P

Leader of Valor [RUN]
Kaineng

in WvW

Convenant.7092

Close to winning? We’d make mince meat of that spider boss. Wouldn’t know what hit him. Or her. It.

But if we’re going to exchange words rather than fisticuffs, then for your statement to hold water AoN may need to engage things besides PUGs that get left behind while stealthing in the opposite direction. :P

Lol bring it up. your 20, against our 5. anytime

in WvW

Jacbo.7598

Lol bring it up. your 20, against our 5. anytime

I guess technically it’s a 20v20 if Mesmer clones count as people.

But yeah, my midterms next week, trying to refrain from GW2 as much as possible. Would probably entertain a Fivev5 the week after, just coordinating times might be an issue.

(Why does ’’5v5’’ after ‘’entertain a’’ trigger the filter? Some new kids these days hooligan slang?)

Leader of Valor [RUN]
Kaineng