NA World Linking 28 October

in WvW

Posted by: Ultima.5318

Ultima.5318

Followed you around for 30-45 mins one night and all you did was cap a camp and kept telling guildies to “KOTA STACK”

LOL that sounds like something we would do. Just remember when you see us on the battlefield again….

KOTA STACK!

no

Johnayz Ultima
Knight Overseer of [KOTA]

in WvW

Posted by: Ni In.6578

Ni In.6578

We’ll do our best to KOTA STACK! until we relink. We’ll be honored to watch THE BEST KOTA STACK at that point in [TIME]. o7

WvW Rank – keeps going up
Server: Crystal Desert (so toxic!) | “Make CD DVD Again”
Guilds: [VII] – They let me claim stuff

in WvW

Ultima.5318

We’ll do our best to KOTA STACK! until we relink. We’ll be honored to watch THE BEST KOTA STACK at that point in [TIME]. o7

But why do you all hate KOTA so much? like why? What did we ever do to you? we’re just trying to be successful and theres literally a guild full of people that pm me KOTA stack.
Why?

Johnayz Ultima

in WvW

Ni In.6578

We actually do not hate KOTA at all. We played with, and enjoyed playing with KOTA. Honestly, I wish we were still linked with SF.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

We actually do not hate KOTA at all. We played with, and enjoyed playing with KOTA. Honestly, I wish we were still linked with SF.

You can make fun of DH guilds now instead of make fun of SF guilds. They are about the same skill level.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Ni In.6578

That’s so toxic!

in WvW

Posted by: Lapiy.7160

Lapiy.7160

Here’s a recording from a reset during the SF link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewmeiALA6Vc totally CD and not SF’s NA running away from fights and dying alot to make our K/D bad am I right?

Servers: Crystal Desert, Underworld, Eredon Terrace
Guilds: [TDS] The Desert Squad-Retired, [bM] Badmash, [BoRP] Bunch Of Random Players
Always looking for fights gvg’s etc just hit me up!

(edited by Lapiy.7160)

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

So tier 2 servers needed to be balanced so no linking servers for them or else the tier 1 linked servers couldn’t compete and they would drop to tier 2.
So no point of having tiers because anet is the one that controls who is on top by linking them and making their opponents unlinked and at full status.
RIP free to play, more like transfer to win. No point on playing wvw anymore

Supposedly they do linkings based on populations. Although at the last relinking, TC was full and still got a link…so I really don’t know sometimes. I don’t understand why any server labeled full should get a link.

That’s not entirely true, TC was open until just after the Link reset. I know this because our guild moved to TC and only about half made it in before it closed, luckily for the other half TC had a pairing.

The More You Know!

in WvW

Ultima.5318

Here’s a recording from a reset during the SF link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewmeiALA6Vc totally CD and not SF’s NA running away from fights and dying alot to make our K/D bad am I right?

OMG LOOK AT ME I CAN FARM BODIES IN EBG!!!! IM SO PRO

Johnayz Ultima

in WvW

Ni In.6578

OMG LOOK AT ME I CAN FARM BODIES IN EBG!!!! IM SO PRO

With a map chat commander who uses turn signals XD

in WvW

Posted by: Lapiy.7160

Lapiy.7160

2 min on youtube and I found a vid of CD farming SF https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvwoC5Gsa1o , my dislike of servers like SF is because they are so disillusioned of there own skill and somehow think they are ok or even good even tho they wipe over and over again and never improving over years of playing because they never see there gameplay as the problem. It blows my mind how KOTA thinks its a good idea to blast retal and stand in bombs instead of you know moving and using the dodge key(it really is that bad) but they say there is no problem when you tell them there entire understanding of the game is badly flawed(people did say it in a nicer way). In the past it was fine because they where there own server but now you are forced to have them on your team.

Servers: Crystal Desert, Underworld, Eredon Terrace
Guilds: [TDS] The Desert Squad-Retired, [bM] Badmash, [BoRP] Bunch Of Random Players
Always looking for fights gvg’s etc just hit me up!

(edited by Lapiy.7160)

in WvW

Ultima.5318

2 min on youtube and I found a vid of CD farming SF https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvwoC5Gsa1o , my dislike of servers like SF is because they are so disillusioned of there own skill and somehow think they are ok or even good even tho they wipe over and over again and never improving over years of playing because they never see there gameplay as the problem. It blows my mind how KOTA thinks its a good idea to blast retal and stand in bombs instead of you know moving and using the dodge key(it really is that bad) but they say there is no problem when you tell them there entire understanding of the game is badly flawed(people did say it in a nicer way). In the past it was fine because they where there own server but now you are forced to have them on your team.

https://youtu.be/sCKQxqBuVks

This is what it used to be like but there’s only so much we can do when 7 ppl get on and you guys didn’t help at all so don’t blame sf for your attitude towards us

Johnayz Ultima

in WvW

Posted by: Peppel.9736

Peppel.9736

Morning

For me and much peeps from WSR:
This linking with SFR in T5 is so much better than the last linking in T1.

We can raom or run with small groups, make PPT, have good fights and there is teamwork. Thats fun … yeaaah. Thanks for that!

Pity I’ll be now 2 weeks on vacation, but vacation is also great

Cheers Tinka

Tinka – Whiteside Ridge WSR - It’s a game, have fun and be kind to others
Slow-death-of-the-forgotten-Guest-server

in WvW

Posted by: swellercross.3974

swellercross.3974

SOS is almost a dead server why its been link to a more dead server , this is a useless move done by ANET ,better make sos a host server since it cant compete to any servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

SOS is almost a dead server why its been link to a more dead server , this is a useless move done by ANET ,better make sos a host server since it cant compete to any servers.

If you think EBay is more dead than IoJ you need to rethink your concept of “Dead Server”. Besides, SoS is ahead of NSP in Tier 3. How a server that isn’t even losing their match (which isn’t the last tier) “cannot compete with anyone”?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Haematic.4913

Haematic.4913

ANET you done good with the server linking.

But it’s time to go one step further, you know what you have to do.

Also, why did you pair FA with SOR again?

Fort Aspenwood – Haematic, Inclina Deus
http://youtube.com/haematic4913
http://twitch.tv/haematic

in WvW

Ultima.5318

so E-BAY is the more active server of SoS? interesting

Johnayz Ultima