NEW SERVER

NEW SERVER

in WvW

Posted by: cobbah.3102

cobbah.3102

Q:

After 4 Years I think it is about time to make a server for SEA/OCX players ,for WvW a lot of the times it is impossible with the lag spikes pings vary enormously making the game not enjoyable let us have our own identity we are not EU or NA and we will be competitive also for the whole game it will be more enjoyable, cmon ANET think of us down under .
Just a thought think on it

NEW SERVER

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

So are you asking for 1 server or 3? Cause you know matches are in sets of 3.
Having 1 server of mainly ocx/sea vs 2 na servers in matchups could be interesting… and yet very lopsided, having 3 would fight themselves, forever. After 4 years I doubt they would spend the resources to setup a server down under, especially since their financials have been dropping the last 6 months.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

NEW SERVER

in WvW

Posted by: cobbah.3102

cobbah.3102

Hmm didn’t think that through ,well will just pve and skip wvw ,guess they rather lose money paying for elitist tournaments instead of fixing their servers . Thanks for response

NEW SERVER

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

Yeah, can imagine it would get a bit expensive to setup a new server structure somewhere in Australia for example just for hosting 3 worlds, for the WvW population, which will hold what? 1200 people online at the same time tops ? Is there even enough players left in those time zones to queue 4 maps on all sides ?

But I can completely sympathize with the ping/latency issues.

Don’t know how different their chinese servers are from the eu/na ones, might be possible for them to add-hoc the na/eu client to a couple of servers there ?

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”