NSP vs AR vs BP

NSP vs AR vs BP

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyklingon.2918

dirtyklingon.2918

after discussing further with our wvw captain, i will say we will attempt to avoid engaging anvil rock groups or objectives from now on.

i will reiterate this position to our `members who wvw.

who doesn’t love wow clones?

NSP vs AR vs BP

in WvW

Posted by: Sundial.9015

Sundial.9015

“What do we see? Borlis Pass attacking our west camp in our territory, then them coming directly to the north camp we are attacking to attack us. Like a zerg fo around 20 player.”

Were you guys just randomly flipping stuff or actually trying to hold it? Because from what I could tell you guys had no real prescense in the zone. We WILL engage and fight you if we see you in NSP borderlands. What we will not do is come to your borderlands and take supply camps/towers/keeps from you when you are actually making a real effort to take back your stuff.

So yeah, if I see one of your raiding parties in NSP flipping objectives I WILL engage you for the fight unless its clear to me you are doing more than farming karma in the zone (taking back your tower, keep, etc)

I was commanding at the time and I don’t feel we wronged you in any way.

Sundial, Necromancer – Aurora Catulus, Engineer – Kaine Illuma, Elementalist
WvW Captain – Horde of Miscreations, Borlis Pass Alliance

NSP vs AR vs BP

in WvW

Posted by: Radiodread.8469

Radiodread.8469

Honestly, last night on BP BL was some of the most fun myself and the guys I play with have had in a good while. We were running here and there trying to put out fires on all corners of the map. EH, then DB, then BL, then we assaulted garrison, got it barely just as we were notified of server maintenance. Oh but we lost both BL and GB in the process! Good times. Keep it up!

Radiodread, Guardian [Os] NSP
AKA: Darkshines, Schroedingers Mesmer

NSP vs AR vs BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

“What do we see? Borlis Pass attacking our west camp in our territory, then them coming directly to the north camp we are attacking to attack us. Like a zerg fo around 20 player.”

Were you guys just randomly flipping stuff or actually trying to hold it? Because from what I could tell you guys had no real prescense in the zone. We WILL engage and fight you if we see you in NSP borderlands. What we will not do is come to your borderlands and take supply camps/towers/keeps from you when you are actually making a real effort to take back your stuff.

So yeah, if I see one of your raiding parties in NSP flipping objectives I WILL engage you for the fight unless its clear to me you are doing more than farming karma in the zone (taking back your tower, keep, etc)

Well, we had just sieged the faithleap Tower, and where getting supply to defend it. That’s when you guys attacked our only supply and killed our group, because we were fighting both you and NSP.

Also, how do you explain your group taking our Camp west of our spawn? Those camp are really important for us if we want to get our spawn tower back.

Like I said, kitten happens and mistake too. But don’t come on the forum complaining about something, when you do it yourself.

Both server did it, just don’t start a war over it.

Before we fall on friday, we will try to bring as much NSP players with us as possibly.
Die Scum!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

NSP vs AR vs BP

in WvW

Posted by: Sundial.9015

Sundial.9015

Well, we had just sieged the faithleap Tower, and where getting supply to defend it. That’s when you guys attacked our only supply and killed our group, because we were fighting both you and NSP.

Also, how do you explain your group taking our Camp west of our spawn? Those camp are really important for us if we want to get our spawn tower back.

Like I said, kitten happens and mistake too. But don’t come on the forum complaining about something, when you do it yourself.

Both server did it, just don’t start a war over it.

Before we fall on friday, we will try to bring as much NSP players with us as possibly.
Die Scum!

Well I am sorry about that, we didn’t realize you were trying to do more than farming karma. If I had known I would taken a very different course of action. I would have been more careful if we were in your borderlands instead of NSP. So yeah, my apologies.

Yes I agree, lets take as many NSP as we possibly can with us

Sundial, Necromancer – Aurora Catulus, Engineer – Kaine Illuma, Elementalist
WvW Captain – Horde of Miscreations, Borlis Pass Alliance

NSP vs AR vs BP

in WvW

Posted by: Windmoor.9834

Windmoor.9834

Woohooo!!

I forsee another great night of fights!!

Bring it on guys, we relish every moment we have action.

Don’t fear the unknown, CONQUER IT!!!

NSP vs AR vs BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Yeah, too bad most action happens when you spawn camp us :P

Yesterday was so boring, our only option was to raid your camp, hit and run.

It felt more like PVE then pvp, encountering bots in the water for some pvp.

Next time send a squad to defend your camp, so we have some pvp action!

Attacking towers near our spawn is just out of the question, since you have cannons ballista and arrow carts around!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

NSP vs AR vs BP

in WvW

Posted by: Windmoor.9834

Windmoor.9834

I’m not sure where you were playing last night, but you should have gotten into either BP BL or NSP BL. There were constant fights pretty much till the server went down.

As far as the towers go, think outside the box.

Don’t fear the unknown, CONQUER IT!!!

NSP vs AR vs BP

in WvW

Posted by: Radiodread.8469

Radiodread.8469

EVERYTIME I upgraded a camp, I would turn around and see a zerg of AR coming to take my precious supplies. I wasted alot of silver last night, lol.

Radiodread, Guardian [Os] NSP
AKA: Darkshines, Schroedingers Mesmer

NSP vs AR vs BP

in WvW

Posted by: jester.1083

jester.1083

I’m still happy for BP, they fight well for the small group they are. Keep up the pressure.

NSP vs AR vs BP

in WvW

Posted by: Rusty.8697

Rusty.8697

Don’t give up now, NSP. We all know you gave up last week on weds/thurs, and that’s why you didn’t jump a tier. I hope that isn’t your plan…to dominate lower tiers and give up once your win is secured. That would just be plain dastardly.

Silborn, General of Defenders of [Hero]ism

NSP vs AR vs BP

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Don’t give up now, NSP. We all know you gave up last week on weds/thurs, and that’s why you didn’t jump a tier. I hope that isn’t your plan…to dominate lower tiers and give up once your win is secured. That would just be plain dastardly.

We didn’t really give up last weds/thurs, seems like after the weekend was over AR and FC didn’t seem to care aside from small groups here and there, nothing big enough to be a real threat. Then when you guys started back up on weds everyone was skeptical and wasn’t taking anything seriously. On my guild’s part most of us usually don’t get on till later at night, just how most of our work schedule is.

Good fights, I had fun. Trust me when I say we don’t like being on the lower tier’s to bash on the other servers irregardless of the reason(skill, pop, play-time), I think most of the people who spends a good amount of their time in WvW rather lose and have a 24/7 fight than to win with a big score and forced to PvE to pass the time.

[DONE]