Jerry CCH.9816

this pic will help ppl choose server

Attachments:

winnie@BlackGate

Na WvW Population Server List

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Hard to tell if Anet is manipulating data but i would say so, since i bet they are tying to reduce the fights at max (no fight, not skill OP complain, no lagm WvW is fixed and every ktrain resources/chests).

Nsp population, when u log on and ur outmaned for the most time… until other servers go sleep and its out time to ktrain, then we go to sleep and its other server time to ktrain, while we woke up with everything painted in enemy color…

I bet this happens in all matches….

EDIT: i dont see why NSP looks so full…. and those population graphics…. i just lol… so perfect balanced, obviouly fake news…

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

Hard to tell if Anet is manipulating data but i would say so, since i bet they are tying to reduce the fights at max (no fight, not skill OP complain, no lagm WvW is fixed and every ktrain resources/chests).

Nsp population, when u log on and ur outmaned for the most time… until other servers go sleep and its out time to ktrain, then we go to sleep and its other server time to ktrain, while we woke up with everything painted in enemy color…

EDIT: i dont see why NSP looks so full…. and those population graphics…. i just lol… so perfect balanced, obviouly fake news…

So basically what your saying is that the OP picture doesn’t agree with you therefore it must be a lie.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

So basically what your saying is that the OP picture doesn’t agree with you therefore it must be a lie.

no, what Anet doing is a lie ^^ or the API is not being used to get realistic values from the wvw population, looks like levels and not by real numbers.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Posted by: Chinchilla.1785

Chinchilla.1785

no, what Anet doing is a lie ^^ or the API is not being used to get realistic values from the wvw population, looks like levels and not by real numbers.

Idk about lying, but the graphic is just visual yeah.

It’s like saying…

Medium = Green = 40% bar
High = Yellow = 60% bar
Very High = Orange = 80% bar
Full = Red = 100% bar.

Not useful. Of course, ANET doesn’t wish to give hard population numbers which is why none are given here. Probably to avoid player manipulation (doesn’t necessarily stop anything).

RISE guild best guild super RPers trash blob guild [RISE] masters of the die on inc technique.

Trinity Of Our EU Lords [Kazo] Zudo Jason Betta

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Can you elaborate on what those numbers are for and how they were gotten?

“Na WvW Population Server List” is a very vague description. We need to now how the data was gathered so we know how accurate it ‘can’ be.

Is it server pop total for pvp/pve/wvsw (everything)? IN which case you are misleading people with the description…..it really only gives a vague idea how many in the server might play wvsw (higher clumps likely to have higher pops). ANd quite honestly higher population really means nothing if the players aren’t organized to some extent…..we’ve been on many servers where they arent outnumbered and they literally can’t get anything done on their own.

And if it really is just l ooking at wvsw population/activity then we need to know if it was taken over a day…..a week….multi weeks…a month….etc and what times weere looked at when collecting if not all.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

pretty sure it is nothing more than full – very high – high – medium so not too helpful IMHO.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

Came back after a long period of not playing this game and the state of wvw is appalling. Either the matchup is a Moneygrab or someone is painting roses for a nice statistical report. I will sooner turn in my real grave than spend money on transfer.

gaem not made for mi
===========

in WvW

Posted by: Zhuul.1759

Zhuul.1759

this pic will help ppl choose server

Doesen’t show the massive inactive and alternative account numbers and active Timezones

Yes we can Great again

in WvW

Posted by: Kir Sakar.3647

Kir Sakar.3647

“Na WvW Population Server List” is a very vague description. We need to now how the data was gathered so we know how accurate it ‘can’ be.

Is it server pop total for pvp/pve/wvsw (everything)? IN which case you are misleading people with the description…..it really only gives a vague idea how many in the server might play wvsw (higher clumps likely to have higher pops).

In some forum post an Anet dev stated that population is estimated based on the total WvW levels (excluding EotM) gained on that server in a time interval. Sounds reasonable to me.

Charr Chronomancer | Asura Tempest | Charr Druid | Charr Guardian
(Seafarer’s Rest, EU)

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Anet set’s these world population values manually every Monday, unless it’s a holiday. As someone with many alt accounts, one frequently witness how lopsided and inaccurate these population values can be. The only outcome I can come up with is that they are putting their boots on the scales to force a match outcome to create “rotations”. Population manipulation thru links and locks like this is an abhorrent overreach for a game mode that’s supposed to be competitive.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

or they just do an algorithm automatically and people are way too paranoid??