Name Change for FA

Name Change for FA

in WvW

Posted by: Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

I’d like to request for Fort Aspenwood to have a name change to either Forever Outnumbered or Forever Against Stacked Servers.

Forever Against Stacked Servers
Virual [VRUS] Alien Lunatics [StFu] Nocturnal Sxaddx [Nuts] Ft. Aspenwood
That which is dead may eternally lie, but with great aeons even death may die.

Name Change for FA

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

How about Fort Alamo, get back out there.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

Name Change for FA

in WvW

Posted by: Chiccotot.7296

Chiccotot.7296

^lol savage
Fort of Janthir sounds nice tho :p

Name Change for FA

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Well, good luck taking over SoS’s seat of being forever outnumbered in tier2.
Had to fight over-stacked server for a year except for a few weeks before expansion hits.

Name Change for FA

in WvW

Posted by: inubasiri.8745

inubasiri.8745

As far as current state goes…
“placeholder for Maguuma”
“extension of Dragonbrand”
“the red side nobody cares about”

Name Change for FA

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

FA is the place to be if you don’t like server stacking. From FA you can siege hump, pin snipe, and generally ruin the day of those guilds that stacked DB and TC.

from FA…. I Rebel

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Name Change for FA

in WvW

Posted by: Taxidriver.2043

Taxidriver.2043

funny FA got to T2 with stacking and was talking about moving to T1 now they are complaining about other server stacking lol

Name Change for FA

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

funny FA got to T2 with stacking and was talking about moving to T1 now they are complaining about other server stacking lol

Recruiting and filling coverage holes is normal World maintenance. What’s happening this week with stacking is nothing less than trying to exploit the upcoming changes. There’s a big difference there.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Name Change for FA

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

If you look at the MOS history; JQ, BG, TC, FA, and SoS have been solidly “upper tier” T1/T3 servers for three years of this game, typically only varying by two tiers. DB and Mag are “upper tier” servers that have been much more volatile in their ranking, but I would still count them.

Anet decided to split the Gold and Silver divisions between T2 and T3 for WvW Tournament and lock servers out from each other despite this history. That was disastrous for the playing population IMHO.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)