Naw Night Capping Isnt a Thing

in WvW

Posted by: Ogre.3124

Ogre.3124

Need some players from China

are you the one that proposed to make gw2 for only na players before mr ogre?
and the sea just go to china servers and learn mandarin…..

if they saw before what was told (somewhat like racist comparison), you wont be able to recruit the sea and oceania or perhaps even china…

Those were your words. The word I’ve used was comparing you to a rodent. Play the “dont talk bad about OCX nightcapping or we wont join your server to ppt” some more. About as much action you do playing WvW.

Maguuma is about fighting. At the end of the day we want OCX players that also like to fight players, not sneaky door hitters who think they’re important.

Maguuma

(edited by Ogre.3124)

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Maguuma is about fighting. At the end of the day we want OCX players that also like to fight players, not sneaky door hitters who think they’re important.

Maguuma’s OCX:
2016-05-05 11:05:04 184 881 +410 1 8 13 9
2016-05-05 10:50:02 184 881 +410 1 8 11 13
2016-05-05 10:35:02 184 881 +365 1 7 11 9
2016-05-05 10:20:02 184 881 +410 1 8 14 7
2016-05-05 10:05:03 184 881 +385 1 8 10 10

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

It was fun farming FA tho. all you needed to do was press one on staff and their ebg map Q melted. Score system should be about pvp not pvd. This is why low skill servers who get farmed like SOS, DB and FA(FA the better of the three but not by much) can survive with their night cap crew.

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

they reduced night capping already?
It is a nice easy fix, but also way to mask how faulty wvw is….

For the players that strongly want to contribut for yoru server, please move county… i dont think this is a fair change.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

mag’s EU capping and lose of PPT in SEA/OCX, i think mag’s EU capping is more destructive

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Need some players from China

are you the one that proposed to make gw2 for only na players before mr ogre?
and the sea just go to china servers and learn mandarin…..

if they saw before what was told (somewhat like racist comparison), you wont be able to recruit the sea and oceania or perhaps even china…

If only players from China could play on NA servers or the Chinese servers were available for others in that region, that would go a long way to helping out the issue. However the created a separate Chinese version for a reason.

The CCP is not going to en masse allow non PRC citizens to play on their servers or allow PRC citizens to play on NA servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Mogrey.3891

Mogrey.3891

it is a thing since the release but it is not called nightcapping (your day might be my night) its a coverage problem and that’s why we need changes in scoring system. let’s hope anet can fix it

i’m a poor and lonesome ranger.
Mogrey Norn Ranger [DS]

in WvW

Posted by: caljay.8720

caljay.8720

Do I need to take a screenshot of night time in OCX time as well? And highlight NA PPT as “nightcapping”?

Take a screenshot of your primetime. Where almost nobody is online and you can freely take towers/keeps.

Ayyyyyyyyyyylmoa
http://puu.sh/oK5DS/6e33578726.jpg
ayyyylmao
http://puu.sh/oK5X7/3da8214eb6.jpg
ayyyyyyylelelel
http://puu.sh/oK62F/7448049779.jpg

As the official ambassador of NA in the OCX bloc, I am here to inform you that OCX rejects your spurious and capricious charges of “night capping” and returns to you the charge that you’re all filthy day cappers.

[eN] Entröpy – Guild Leader/Driver
[oT] Ominous Threat – Reform hype inc?
OCX Rallybot

(edited by caljay.8720)

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

Those were your words. The word I’ve used was comparing you to a rodent. Play the “dont talk bad about OCX nightcapping or we wont join your server to ppt” some more. About as much action you do playing WvW.

lets rewind, you(mr ogre) once said that asians is equivalent to rodents for nightcapping (did i hear an apology to that, no)

you even linked this thread and said all of asians should move to china and learn mandarin for them to play on that server
https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/24wbrv/wvw_queues_in_china/

i dont play the dont talk bad game, i mean it.

yah, fighting…..

A summit will be held with video gamers across the world in effort to protect Maguuma’s ppt

wait what? …..ppt?

gr8 b8 m8

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

(edited by Norbe.7630)

in WvW

Ogre.3124

lets rewind, you(mr ogre) once said that asians is equivalent to rodents for nightcapping (did i hear an apology to that, no)

I called OCX/SEA players that only PvDoor rodents. You’re bringing race up. Should get a Rosetta Stone to freshen up your reading comprehension

you even linked this thread and said all of asians should move to china and learn mandarin for them to play on that server

You said there were no Asian servers. There are. English is a second language to many Asian players as would be Mandarin. Their servers are in fact better than NA’s

gr8 b8 m8

Yea

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

That’s like 3 SoX what you on about mate /s

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in WvW

caljay.8720

That’s like 3 SoX what you on about mate /s

SoX has never run more than 3, just like they have never had someone to drive a gvg.

OCX Rallybot

in WvW

Posted by: kiwituatara.6053

kiwituatara.6053

Down with NA daycapping and how dare EU play when I’m asleep.

Yes how dare NA daycap on their own servers. And people wondered why they only see me online in GW2 once in a blue moon. Playing another MMORPG called ESO where this isn’t even a remote issue, where “seasons” are happening everyday and winning for your faction is the only way to get some of the dankest pvp gear in the game, also not to mention the large sum of gold you get if your alliance wins the 30 day campaign during that cycle. And among other things which I will not mention here.

I done with this thread, carry on with yalls sorry excuse of R v R v R competitive.

GG

You’re right, Anet should just kick all the Aussies, Zealanders, Asians etc out.

kitten it you sucked me right back, -.- No there are two real solutions none of which is profitable for ANet.

Solution A = ANet creates Asia/OCX servers for that group of gamers to WvW on, very costly.

Solution B = PPT Scoring during NA prime time on NA servers and EU prime time on EU servers are greatly increased to compensate for servers stacking off peek timezones for the dumbest of the easiest wins.

Both of these solutions are viable actually Solution B works wonders in ESO now. However because ANet’s only way of getting income from WvWers in GW2 is server transfers/stacking, you can expect ANet to never fix this problem till they find other ways to get money out of the WvWers.

Reducing non-NA prime time PPT is not a solution. We sometimes get even match-ups during non-NA prime time and the fruits of our PPT during those times should not be reduced just because we are the minority.

Many have suggested they implement a system where WvW PPT ticks in proportion to the number of players in WvW instead. Thats a serious problem right there as well. Guilds/players are then incentivised to leave WvW the moment they start losing to reduce the winning server’s PPT. This leads back to recruiting non-NA guilds to help even out their overall PPT. This changes nothing with the “nightcapping” problem is even more detrimental to the state of WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Many have suggested they implement a system where WvW PPT ticks in proportion to the number of players in WvW instead. Thats a serious problem right there as well. Guilds/players are then incentivised to leave WvW the moment they start losing to reduce the winning server’s PPT. This leads back to recruiting non-NA guilds to help even out their overall PPT. This changes nothing with the “nightcapping” problem is even more detrimental to the state of WvW.

Under such a system, servers with coverage will still win the PPT game, they just won’t be able to run away with the score, which gives the smaller server with more of a fighting chance.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

kiwituatara.6053

Under such a system, servers with coverage will still win the PPT game, they just won’t be able to run away with the score, which gives the smaller server with more of a fighting chance.

Under such systems, ALT+F4 to lose less PPT is encouraged.

in WvW

Ogre.3124

Easy solution:

Prime time PPT counts 10x as much as other hours (prime time). EU servers will be EU prime time

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

Easy solution:

Prime time PPT counts 10x as much as other hours (prime time). EU servers will be EU prime time

As someone who plays on EU prime time, no thanks.

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

So do you just not do math or something? PPT counts most when the number is at its highest point. During prime time, usually all 3 servers are very close in points unless 1 server just has more PPT oriented players or more players in general.

Generally, PPT in off hours from a server with a higher population of people who play the PPT wars is where a ton of that servers points come from. If you tick at 405ppt at 2am while your enemies have 145ppt each, that is likely your high point lol, which is unlikely to be during prime time..

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

in WvW

Ogre.3124

So do you just not do math or something? PPT counts most when the number is at its highest point. During prime time, usually all 3 servers are very close in points unless 1 server just has more PPT oriented players or more players in general.

Generally, PPT in off hours from a server with a higher population of people who play the PPT wars is where a ton of that servers points come from. If you tick at 405ppt at 2am while your enemies have 145ppt each, that is likely your high point lol, which is unlikely to be during prime time..

The post was offering a solution to make prime time ppt count 10x instead. Meaning during primetime controlling as much territory as a 400 ppt would instead be a 40 ppt on off hours. Since the above two sentences may confuse you again, this is offering a potential change and not describing what is already in the game.

Maguuma

(edited by Ogre.3124)

in WvW

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

Ah misunderstood. Not a good idea though.

Edit: Made a post with my idea here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/My-scoring-balance-idea/first#post6144288

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

(edited by Josh XT.6053)

in WvW

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

The devs have already acknowledged that there are scoring issues… The have all the stats… They know… Official voting happened… They are working on it…

/thread

Edit- Honestly, if most of you were to start reading the forums a bit more often we could avoid banter like this filling up the space and focus on issues…

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

(edited by Swagger.1459)

in WvW

Ogre.3124

The devs have already acknowledged that there are scoring issues… The have all the stats… They know… Official voting happened… They are working on it…

/thread

Edit- Honestly, if most of you were to start reading the forums a bit more often we could avoid banter like this filling up the space and focus on issues…

There was discussion a week ago of players claiming nightcapping did not exist. dot dot dot

The 1/10th off-hour score idea is good in a multitude of ways. The NA players from the beginning of the unlock for the day until the end would feel like an event. The off-hour players can still be competitive fighting for upgraded territory and still getting points-per-kill. This also incentivizes NA and EU players to have accounts for both regions. One to play during NA primetime and another for EU’s primetime full-ppt events. This will also give a feeling of a larger population during the most populated hours.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Vova.2640

Vova.2640

Anet making restrictions on score during certain hours just because it is night time in the US will be worse change they could ever make…
It will only make people outside the US feel like they are not welcomed and quit the game/wvw.
There is absolutely no need to fix “night capping”… any possible fix will simply be unfair to some groups of players.
I do not understand how can possible argue in favour of doing something like that…

Look at how effective someone is in a full Soldiers set.
Look at how effective someone is in a full Dire set.
Nice balance.

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I do not understand how can possible argue in favour of doing something like that…

Because he wants to win!

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Anet making restrictions on score during certain hours just because it is night time in the US will be worse change they could ever make…
It will only make people outside the US feel like they are not welcomed and quit the game/wvw.
There is absolutely no need to fix “night capping”… any possible fix will simply be unfair to some groups of players.

Am I missing something or do most Asia, SEA, and OCX players feel like there is absolutely no need to balance WvW scoring because they feel the time and effort of 20 to 25 players that just PvD uncontested keeps and towers are worth way more then the time and effort of 100s of players fighting and putting hard effort trying to out maneuver their active opponents in the time zone that the servers are for.

If this is the thought process for most Asia, SEA, OCX players then I don’t see what the actually player-base that is actively engauged in WvW battles would actually be missing if most of the players that was only in WvW just PvD while everyone else is sleeping for a uncompetitive easy win for their servers would all of a sudden stop playing because ANet made prime time players time worth the same much of these players.

All that the players of WvW are asking is that “EVERYBODY” time and effort gets judged equal not just off-peak stacked server’s time and effort. And yes there is no way around even buff peak hours PPT or nerfing off-peek hours PPT to get again “Everyone’s” on equal footing. We are not lobbying for off-peek players time and effort to be worthless, just that on-peek players time and effort is worth the same.0

And yes and the fact this type of gameplay or “lack of gameplay” is monetized and was allowed to go on this long is pretty sad. But at the same time I’m glad to see ANet is taking a interest in this dire situation. It shows that they are really trying to make a effort to make WvW once again great. Hell maybe ANet’s WvW will make the same 180 degree turn around that ZOS made with ESO which is now very competitive with GW2, a farcry from a few months ago.

I believe in you ANet, keep up the good work!

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in WvW

Posted by: wolfie.7296

wolfie.7296

I called OCX/SEA players that only PvDoor rodents. You’re bringing race up. Should get a Rosetta Stone to freshen up your reading comprehension

You said there were no Asian servers. There are. English is a second language to many Asian players as would be Mandarin. Their servers are in fact better than NA’s

gr8 b8 m8

Yea

You are nightcappers to OCE/SEA, so I don’t see your point at all.

in WvW

Reaper Alim.4176

And after doing some research of my own their are Asia servers. So at this forgive me if I feel no sorrow for these exploitative players coming over to NA and EU server and complain that the actual prime time server population want equal scoring. These Asia and SEA players are just looking for easy effortless wins, yeah we don’t need em. Sorry I come off abit harsh but I mean come on when is enoth is enoth more so when they do have their “OWN” servers so the NA players can not nightcap on NA servers in their timezones.

As was said to me a few months ago

“Bye” if you don’t like competitive scoring then don’t let the door hit yall on the way out. Yes I am lobbying for the end to free wins based on Asia and SEA on NA based servers. Until ANet gives OCX their own server we will have to endeavor and treat them with respect. But really not the Asia players who have their own GW2 server, stacking one or two servers, and are just coming to NA for free and effortless wins, then complain when prime time players want competitive scoring and their time to be just worth the same as these “insert word here”.

This was directed at the Asia community that are just here for free wins. To all of the rest of the Asia community that is legitimately here for competitive and fun play with us we welcome you with open arms \o/, and I apologize if yall feel like I was talking to you, I am not.

But at least I admit it!

(edited by Reaper Alim.4176)

in WvW

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

I don’t play on Prime Time. I’m East Coast, but evenings are when I’m at work.

Why does the world have such a bias against us third- and second-shift workers?

in WvW

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

So many people claiming SEA/OCX pvd all the time. Probably pulled their facts out of a kitten’s bum

And after doing some research of my own their are Asia servers.

BTW, there are no Asia servers. If you’re talking about China GW2, not only it is a completely different thing, you are also being insulting to SEA people. You are pretty much generalising all SEA people as Chinese. Even if they do speak mandarin like Taiwan, Hong Kong, SG and some other, they do not have direct access to GW2 China as well. If you buy the game in a retail shop in those country, you are picking up NA/EU version of gw2.

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

(edited by ThunderPanda.1872)

in WvW

Reaper Alim.4176

I don’t play on Prime Time. I’m East Coast, but evenings are when I’m at work.

Why does the world have such a bias against us third- and second-shift workers?

Actually I also play mostly play doing off peek hours as well and see how unbalanced it really is you’ll barely ever so me on during prime time hours. Simply because my time in WvW in the game is worth a big percent more roaming during off-peck hours, then it is in neck to neck team/server v server v server fights during prime time. Which me and other prime time players feel and believe is not only wrong but severely backwards.

But at least I admit it!

in WvW

kiwituatara.6053

And after doing some research of my own their are Asia servers. So at this forgive me if I feel no sorrow for these exploitative players coming over to NA and EU server and complain that the actual prime time server population want equal scoring. These Asia and SEA players are just looking for easy effortless wins, yeah we don’t need em. Sorry I come off abit harsh but I mean come on when is enoth is enoth more so when they do have their “OWN” servers so the NA players can not nightcap on NA servers in their timezones.

As was said to me a few months ago

“Bye” if you don’t like competitive scoring then don’t let the door hit yall on the way out. Yes I am lobbying for the end to free wins based on Asia and SEA on NA based servers. Until ANet gives OCX their own server we will have to endeavor and treat them with respect. But really not the Asia players who have their own GW2 server, stacking one or two servers, and are just coming to NA for free and effortless wins, then complain when prime time players want competitive scoring and their time to be just worth the same as these “insert word here”.

This was directed at the Asia community that are just here for free wins. To all of the rest of the Asia community that is legitimately here for competitive and fun play with us we welcome you with open arms \o/, and I apologize if yall feel like I was talking to you, I am not.

1. You cannot put all the asians together and assume they all understand simplified Mandarin and can play on the Chinese server. English is much easier to get by.

2. They started playing in NA servers long before the Chinese servers came out.

3. The Chinese servers’ business model is much different from the NA/EU model, and they much prefer the NA/EU model.

in WvW

kiwituatara.6053

So many people claiming SEA/OCX pvd all the time. Probably pulled their facts out of a kitten’s bum

And after doing some research of my own their are Asia servers.

BTW, there are no Asia servers. If you’re talking about China GW2, not only it is a completely different thing, you are also being insulting to SEA people. You are pretty much generalising all SEA people as Chinese. Even if they do speak mandarin like Taiwan, Hong Kong, SG and some other, they do not have direct access to GW2 China as well. If you buy the game in a retail shop in those country, you are picking up NA/EU version of gw2.

Aye. Also a lot of asian countries don’t like playing with the Chinese due to political reasons (e.g. HK, Taiwan, Japan). Reasons being stuff like #FreeTibet #StopInvadingOurCountry.

in WvW

caljay.8720

Also, with regards to OCX servers, you are assuming that OCX want their own servers. I know I dont, because a) it is going to be dead during our off hours (ie, EU and NA times), myself and many other OCX players are in NA guilds, and play NA or even EU timeslots, and b) the NA nightowls that usually play with us wont be able to. Also, bringing in OCX servers wont really help at all, as it will just turn into whoever has night owls/late shift workers will cap everything.

OCX Rallybot

in WvW

fishball.7204

Should really just put all the americans on EU servers since you’re all like white anyway mate.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in WvW

Reaper Alim.4176

Ok yall made some really good points during your time of bashing my last post here. Thus I will have to level with yall not in favor of nerf batting ’night cappers" That is fine like I said they are some good points.

However now lets focus on how to make the now clearly unbalanced scoring system. balanced. The one that currently makes the busy on-peek hours tooth and nail fighters’ time worth a lot less then then the “few players and guilds that only PvD” or outnumber the other servers 4 to 1 or greater during the other two server off-peek hours with little to no resistance.

Again no matter how it happens I don’t think ANet would be able to balance the scoring system with-out either using one of these solutions.

A.) Nerfing the amount of PPT across the board that happens when only one server is awake.

B.) Buffing the amount of PPT that happens across the board when their are heavy resistance from all of the servers.

C.) Buff the hell out of the outnumbered buff and make it scale to how outnumbered your server is.“Hard to exploit this ideal”

D.) Create a scaleable overpowered debuff for the server that is stacked during the off-peek hours of the other two servers. “Simi-expliotable, but less then the current scoring system.”

E.) A mixture of all of the above.

So honestly while being a bit civil what do yall think about these ideals?

But at least I admit it!

in WvW

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

Its amazing watching the “off-hours” players pretend that they are fighting for equality when they don’t want scoring changes to diminish their time zones BUT AT THE SAME TIME see nothing wrong with how currently they wield incredibly out-sized power compared to their numbers.

Its almost like they dont see the blatant hypocrisy… but how could you miss it?

I mean, right now 10-25% of the players can ruin the other 75-90% of players playtime because they run around unopposed. SOUNDS FAIR TO ME BOIS!!!

in WvW

ThunderPanda.1872

Ok yall made some really good points during your time of bashing my last post here. Thus I will have to level with yall not in favor of nerf batting ’night cappers" That is fine like I said they are some good points.

However now lets focus on how to make the now clearly unbalanced scoring system. balanced. The one that currently makes the busy on-peek hours tooth and nail fighters’ time worth a lot less then then the “few players and guilds that only PvD” or outnumber the other servers 4 to 1 or greater during the other two server off-peek hours with little to no resistance.

Again no matter how it happens I don’t think ANet would be able to balance the scoring system with-out either using one of these solutions.

A.) Nerfing the amount of PPT across the board that happens when only one server is awake.

B.) Buffing the amount of PPT that happens across the board when their are heavy resistance from all of the servers.

C.) Buff the hell out of the outnumbered buff and make it scale to how outnumbered your server is.“Hard to exploit this ideal”

D.) Create a scaleable overpowered debuff for the server that is stacked during the off-peek hours of the other two servers. “Simi-expliotable, but less then the current scoring system.”

How about divide WvW up into multiple sets? So no runaway score? Everyone will be happy with that.

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Is there a link to the K/D ratios, I can guess by the sudden silences and forum trolls appearances that a variety of servers have won a weekly k/d ratio thing but am interested in seeing the weekly listings.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in WvW

Reaper Alim.4176

How about divide WvW up into multiple sets? So no runaway score? Everyone will be happy with that.

Nice to not even try to be civil and level with me and show your true colors. Yeah people like you who just want free and easy wins just because yall are “OCX and SEA” timezones. I actually have another suggestion how you dip kittens not stack on one or two kittening servers for easy unopposed wins and then with things start to get rough leave said server for a already strong server. Seen yall do this atleast a few times during my time playing WvW in GW2.

Just saying ya know since we can’t be civil and talk about how to solve the issues.

GG actually there is a Dev thread on the issue and pretty much for yalls abuse on the scoring system yall just pretty much got nerfed. Time to go back to the Asia server because getting more free wins will be much harder.

As they say “THANK YOU COME AGAIN!”

But at least I admit it!

in WvW

fishball.7204

> calling people dipkittens
> complains about civility
> tons of spelling errors

Good joke. How about you go and understand how OCX/SEA works before you complain and make yourself look like a fool. The fact that your ‘research’ into GW2 China was so insanely incorrect just shows how inept you are.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in WvW

Reaper Alim.4176

> calling people dipkittens
> complains about civility
> tons of spelling errors

Good joke. How about you go and understand how OCX/SEA works before you complain and make yourself look like a fool. The fact that your ‘research’ into GW2 China was so insanely incorrect just shows how inept you are.

#NOMOREFREEWINSFORYOU

#COMPETITIVENESSISALMOSTBACKINSTYLEINGW2

#ALLTIMEZONESMATTERSNOTJUSTOFFPEAKTIMEZONES

But at least I admit it!

in WvW

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

I have no idea what point is this thread trying to prove. Maguuma is mostly EU and SBI had alot of Asians last I knew.

gaem not made for mi
===========

in WvW

ThunderPanda.1872

I have no idea what point is this thread trying to prove. Maguuma is mostly EU and SBI had alot of Asians last I knew.

Probably because this thread is more interesting than gw2wvw forum nowadays

in WvW

Posted by: Jiminy.8340

Jiminy.8340

The scoring opportunities are identical at the moment – No matter where you are based. It is coverage that is askew.

We feel that everyone should have the ability to contribute no matter what time of the day it is. How we’ve came to this conclusion is that no player’s time is more valuable than another. Everyone has different off peak hours for whatever reason. Players should not be punished or unable to experience and view the same content as everyone else because they play at a different time. They too are paying customers.

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

[This thread is not productive, it is now closed. Thank you.]