Necros can teleport? or this one "special"??

in WvW

Posted by: miguelsil.6324

miguelsil.6324

tell me what u guys think of this..

in WvW

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

60% of the time, it is lag everytime.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

prolly the necro is lagging, this is completly normal in WvW. Normally you couldnt stomp him then, only range since his corpse is still where you CCed him. Just dont kick corpses away next time.

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

60% of the time, it is lag everytime.

Attachments:

LGN

in WvW

miguelsil.6324

Really? Coz he got out of my ring and ignored my cc even tho it hit him? And the ele that cane after seemed just fine. I dont think this is lag.

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

Really? Coz he got out of my ring and ignored my cc even tho it hit him? And the ele that cane after seemed just fine. I dont think this is lag.

Despite what it looked like on your screen the ring never trapped him because he wasn’t where he appeared to be. He was out of sinc after you punted him in downed state. It’s the same reason the ele couldn’t revive him when he was downed by the keep.

If you’ve played WvW for more than a week I’m sure you’ve run into similar situations where you couldn’t stomp or rez someone who was downed because they aren’t where they appeared to be. Or you might have encountered the ghost yak that you can’t hit with melee skills because they are actually nowhere near you.

LGN

in WvW

miguelsil.6324

Despite what it looked like on your screen the ring never trapped him because he wasn’t where he appeared to be. He was out of sinc after you punted him in downed state. It’s the same reason the ele couldn’t revive him when he was downed by the keep.

If you’ve played WvW for more than a week I’m sure you’ve run into similar situations where you couldn’t stomp or rez someone who was downed because they aren’t where they appeared to be. Or you might have encountered the ghost yak that you can’t hit with melee skills because they are actually nowhere near you.

I play wvw since launch. Amd for that reason this is a bit diferent from the lag i usually emcounter or even ghost yaks. Never for this long and never ignoring cc that hit him. Anyway. Was just asking but generally seems that u guys believe this is normal lag.

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

It’s lag. Or a bug being caused by punting bodies around. Either can cause this issue.

My favourite is still ghost yaks, lost count of the number of times that has happened to me.

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

in WvW

Posted by: Marion.3860

Marion.3860

Watched the video. It’s a lag issue on his side.

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

It’s probably lag but yes I would have reported it and reviewed the vid aswell. Just because the ele couldn’t rez doesn’t automatically mean it’s not a hack.

The reason I suspect it as lag is because those teleports were not really in his favor, he would have blinked straight away repeatedly out of combat. The reason I would have reviewed it myself is because he got away due to nothing other than those teleports.

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

So, a Necro with lag is a dead Necro, unless the lag is really, really bad.

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

So, a Necro with lag is a dead Necro, unless the lag is really, really bad.

I laughed at joke but really it comes down to 2 miss conceptions with necromancer/reaper,

*facetanking and swap to second life bar to face tank some more then die
*cant take any hits or will die because no invulnerable frames

I would rather have some lag and play reaper than play something like daredevil.
If its heavy lag I would rather just close game and do something else.

in WvW

Posted by: Menyus.4610

Menyus.4610

He aint got fall damage so it was clearly not a lagg

in WvW

Posted by: volpenvieh.3201

volpenvieh.3201

It’s clearly lag, you can even see him “blink” back couple of times when you’re chasing him past the ruin…

in WvW

Menyus.4610

Then why he aint get falling damage?

in WvW

Posted by: volpenvieh.3201

volpenvieh.3201

Then why he aint get falling damage?

- falling damage is also effected by lag → will occur a couple of seconds after the fall
- the person recording this didn’t recieve much falling damage either because they both “slid down” the edge of the cliff which often spares you from taking damage. the necro just looks like he’s falling straight down because of the lag.

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

yeah.. many times i thought i saw people fall off cliffs when in fact they didn’t….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagar.8349

Rashagar.8349

I’m usually the one lagging so I never get to see it from this view. I often wonder how I’m possibly still alive when I can’t see what’s actually going on in the game and now I know, lag is actually my superpower!

in WvW

miguelsil.6324

One thing that makes me dpubt ir is lag is. Even if he s lagging with my teleport range1200 and 2 leaps of 600 he was still faster than me. If it were lag and he kept on running straigh forward he would never be faster than a dh. The times i did hit meant i was near him so the blink aftrwards would have to be much ahorter distance since in combat core necro does not have a reaper shroud2 to move faster.

in WvW

Posted by: swellercross.3974

swellercross.3974

I also encounter a necro /reaper it can teleport or my suspect is speed hack ,if using this 3rd party programs it cause its user a lag , the speed will out of sync will cause disappearance .

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Test it out then,fire up some torrents and make yourself lag while one of your buddys is near to check if lagging like crazy equals porting around like that.

in WvW

Posted by: Me Kill You.9035

Me Kill You.9035

Been playing 4+ years WvW and have seen a lot but I don’t think I ever saw an example quite that bad, definitely lag though.

Jade Quarry [TPA]

in WvW

Menyus.4610

im quite sure it aint lagg but its not my job to monitor this

in WvW

Posted by: HolyWood.7853

HolyWood.7853

I think it is caused by lag. Near at the end of the video even his tempest buddy could not resurrect him when he was downed.

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Which means it is most likely an exploit and we’re all being abused by lack of care for WvW in specific and GW2 in general.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

That was lag.

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.