Need Help Starting large new oceanic guild

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

Basically I’ve decided that I want to make a new large oceanic guild. This will be a pvx guild with main focus on wvw. We will be focusing on tactical game play with the numbers to back it up, no mindless zerging. The guild will be located on IOJ as its one of the two unofficial oceanic servers. The guilds name is Dark Night Assassins (DNA)
Why pvx? Two reasons, one to give players something to do within the guild when burnt out from wvw, the other is to bring new players into wvw.
At the moment I’m looking for commanders especially that want to help lead a new guild. It’s an exciting opportunity for a change and to really feel like you accomplishing something from the ground up. We have access to largeTS3 server and I also a have a 50 slot Ventrilo server (which i’ll change to ts3 if needed) Either respond to this thread or send me a private message if interested.

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Sounds interesting

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in WvW

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

Join Jade Quarry. We need more oceanic numbers to fight the Sea of Sorrows oceanic super zerg that visits us every night. Tier 1 is quite enjoyable – switch to JQ for a week and try it out

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

why new guild ? i believe there are a lot of Oceanic guilds in IoJ already. why new one ?

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

Well the reason I’m forming a new guild is UA is constantly at max compacity, and ATM during oceanic time it’s mostly smaller guilds running around / pugs except ND and UA (if I left out a guild may have mistaken you as a na guild sorry) and would like to unite them all under good leadership to form a larger tactical strike team that can go on offensive when needed or to shut down a large Zerg on command.
I’m also going to use this guild as a platform to bring new people to IOJ and transform some of large pve pool. By showing people proper tactics and running in a large group I believe a lot pve people will see the light.

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Jedahs.2713

Jedahs.2713

Hey JP, love your idea. I sent you a private message. Please take a look and see what sort of synergies could be created.

Jedahs, Sea of Sorrow’s 1st WvW Commander
Resigned Founder of Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Join 1500+ WvWers @ blacklion.enjin.com