Need ability to reset WvW points

in WvW

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

This still really sucks. I mean, put a long cooldown on it and/or an expensive cost, but having NO WAY to fix a mis-click is bs.

in WvW

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

Agreed. Go bump the post in the suggestion room to that end. I think I’m wearing out my welcome in it.

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Would be an idea addition to the gem merchant store imo.

in WvW

Posted by: little ceasar.9254

little ceasar.9254

gem store would be horrible IMO. It can be another potential gold sink like traits though. Or, you can only respec in a major city and risk a que in upper tiers

Ashr [AGG]RESSION
CD→SoS→BG→ET→DB→JQ→SoS→
Mag→JQ→SoS→JQ→TC→FA→DB→FA→Mag→TC→KN

in WvW

Posted by: Belenwyn.8674

Belenwyn.8674

Maybe they should give the people a soul-bound item to reset the points, when a completely new tree of mastery is introduced.

in WvW

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

I would have points to reset maybe once every 3 months. However, I do not think they should be able to be reset at will or frequently at all. At the absolute worst, I’d allow people to respec their wvw points once per weekly reset. I could tolerate once per reset even though I think it should be a lot less frequent.

It also shouldn’t be in the cash shop,That would cause people that spend money regularly to have a huge advantage over those that don’t since an entire guild can tune their WvW points to whatever they want at a moments notice. Thus far no significant pvp/wvw advantage can be bought from the cash shop and it should remain that way. The person that suggested cash shop made me gag a little. Must be someone wealthy to even suggest that something like this go in the cash shop.

(edited by timidobserver.7925)

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Maybe they should give the people a soul-bound item to reset the points, when a completely new tree of mastery is introduced.

Maybe they should just make this a possibility at the profession trainer instead…

I dont know why it isnt yet. Especially since they keep adding new skills and updated existing once.