Need some help with sieging in Citadel.

in WvW

Posted by: Hveps.4673

Hveps.4673

Was wondering if we could get someone to make a few screens of how you drop some siege in the secure area of Citadel since it seem really effective for holding NW and NE tower in borderlands.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

I dont think they will posts screenshots how to place siege there cause its obviously be an exploit. RIght where the treb stands you will have the “Siege Deployement Blocked” buff, the small lock icon.

Funny they resort to this since the 2 northern towers are easy enough to take back on their home bdl, lol.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: DomAltares.8651

DomAltares.8651

Without going into specifics on where, they are standing in certain spots where you cannot actually deploy siege to, but can deploy it from, and are abusing the new camera height/FOV changes to throw the siege down in the deployment blocked/invuln area. Previously this placement would have been (near) impossible, but like many things in WvW since the camera changes, Anet gave no forethought to the consequences.

in WvW

Posted by: Synosius.9876

Synosius.9876

Since your screen shot is from inside a freshly capped enemy tower, it doesnt seem to have been very effective.

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

Who’s the caps spammer in the screenie, block him already!

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

This needs to be addressed sooner rather than later Anet. If you can’t fix it then you should just pull back the limits on the invulnerable area so that we can bali or ac these areas.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended