Nerf the Revenant

Nerf the Revenant

in WvW

Posted by: JohnnyRandom.1235

JohnnyRandom.1235

Ok just got back from taking long break from the game to come back to the game hop into WvW only to find out that the Revenant is the new OP class, Insta healing to max in sec everytime you should drop them they need nerf bad longer CD or something.

Nerf the Revenant

in WvW

Posted by: Mokk.2397

Mokk.2397

Not sure what your doing but I don’t have a problem with the reverent.Some are really good and tough to beat, others are easy.All depends on how they are built and how you are built.

Nerf the Revenant

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Ok just got back from taking long break from the game to come back to the game hop into WvW only to find out that the Revenant is the new OP class, Insta healing to max in sec everytime you should drop them they need nerf bad longer CD or something.

Well if you don’t unload massive damage skills into “infuse light” then they wouldn’t be healing to max.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

Nerf the Revenant

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Yes, I’m assuming the OP didn’t realize “Infused Light” inverts incoming damage to healing. Unless it was a Nomad’s built Rev running around for lulz, which is entirely possible.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Nerf the Revenant

in WvW

Posted by: BeepBoopBop.5403

BeepBoopBop.5403

Infuse Light (essentially Warrior’s Defiant Stance) OP? L2StowWeapon.

Koolgai Smurf – Thief | Dazin U – Mesmer | Whats Healing Power – Ranger|
I Bought Hot – Revenant | [QQ]

Nerf the Revenant

in WvW

Posted by: Aisunokami.6430

Aisunokami.6430

Ok just got back from taking long break from the game.

This here is the problem. Many of us who have been playing from HoT launch have learnt how to deal with the Revenant class. You are just going through what most of us already have. This isnt to say some adjustment can not be made to the class.

Nerf the Revenant

in WvW

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

So
1. read the last big patchnotes regarding rev
2. take notes
3. slap your self in the hand every time you read % reduced or reduced
4. go to the hospital because no one should beat themselves for 30 mins.
5. repeat every time you think a heavy armour class is op

Nerf the Revenant

in WvW

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

Sounds like you’re complaining without knowing how to fight the class, or anything about it. Sounds like 100% l2p problem. These nerf threads like this one should be insta-deleted. ugh, I’m thinking troll?

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers

Nerf the Revenant

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

People like to complain without learning how to play. This is the problem. They want to be uber against all and get mad when that doesn’t happen.

To the OP, learn to play the game first.

Nerf the Revenant

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Revs are still a bit on the OP side atm, obviously, seeing as it was a new Profession introduced in HoT.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

Nerf the Revenant

in WvW

Posted by: Mark.1679

Mark.1679

Rev is the death knight of Guild wars. They are overpowered and they will stay that way for a long time to come.

D/F frontline for [PUSH]

Nerf the Revenant

in WvW

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Let me guess, are you walking into DH traps and insta dying too?

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

Nerf the Revenant

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Let me guess, are you walking into DH traps and insta dying too?

More than likely. I would hate to see what he does against a condi – chronomancer with the 25 stacks of confusion……

Nerf the Revenant

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

You just need to learn to identify facet of light/infuse light on the bar and then stow weapon once it’s triggered. GG heal.