Never ending supply of seige ammo!??!!

in WvW

Posted by: Scalyon.7028

Scalyon.7028

Suggestion: Can the ammo availability somehow be tied to supply or some other mechanism? I find it ridiculous that trebs/carts/cannons have unlimited ammo. At least if it was tied to supply available you could eventually starve out the seige within keeps making supply camps even more valuable. This would also make seige use more that just key spam since now you have to actually strategize on where to fire a treb and not just pick random spots and see if you get lucky…

in WvW

Posted by: Rage The Numbers.7943

Rage The Numbers.7943

I believe the siege life has to do with the total damage it can do. For example, if the arrow cart can give a total of 100,000 damage, once it reaches that limit, it disappears.

Rage The Nornynorn – Guild Leader [RR] Reddit Refugees
Sanctum of Rall
http://www.reddit.com/r/Reddit_Refugees – Visit the site for Recruitment!

in WvW

Posted by: fractalKinesis.8569

fractalKinesis.8569

I’ve found that siege equipment breaks as it does damage. While more can be placed, this is annoying and time consuming.

Yes, it sucks that your bay keep can be trebbed from the homeland’s keep without most fear of reprisal, even though they have 0 supply, and should have nothing to launch. But I think that adding another bunch of numbers to mind would really suck a lot of the fun out of WvW.

Xiro, High Five Warriors [HFW], Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: etsmith.9025

etsmith.9025

so if you tie seige to supplies. how are going to attack keeps, towers? tie it to the supplies players carry? or just carry a supply camp with you?