New Forge Recipe for Siege

in WvW

Posted by: Frost.6748

Frost.6748

I know that are server pop issues and I’m not discounting them, but here’s one thing Anet could do to help on every server.

We need a forge recipe so that we can make 50 carts/rams at once instead of just one at a time. Then maybe another for making 25 trebs, etc. You get the idea. Nobody likes sitting at the forge for hours to make a stack of superior siege.

Frost
FoW, Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

This issue has never been addressed, so I can only assume that we have Anets silent approval automated scripts for large scale siegecrafting in order to avoid PTSD. Fixing it would have been easy – move sup siege crafting to a crafting station instead of the forge.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

They rather want us to suffer from RSI then throwing some quality of life stuff at us.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

Just get a Mystic Forge Conduit and make a few Superior Siege when you have time.

They only costs 110g at the moment and the price keeps going down.

in WvW

Posted by: Shukriyya.7629

Shukriyya.7629

Just get a Mystic Forge Conduit and make a few Superior Siege when you have time.

That doesn’t fix the issue of having to click a billion times. Creating new forge recipes that enable us to make higher amounts of superior siege at once would, and I don’t think it would be hard to implement.

RoF

in WvW

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

in order to avoid PTSD.

I’m thinking you mean RSI (repetitive stress injury). However, I’m fully willing to accept the possibility that making that many siege manually could result in PTSD as well.

in WvW

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

That doesn’t fix the issue of having to click a billion times. Creating new forge recipes that enable us to make higher amounts of superior siege at once would, and I don’t think it would be hard to implement.

I didn’t say that would fix the clicking. But it’s the next best thing. Instead of having to force yourself to make 50 at the mystic forge you could make 3 while you just respawned. Then another 3 while you are waiting for someone to come back from afk. Then another 3 while you are waiting for your allies to ram down the gate… etc etc etc.

It just makes it a lot less annoying by being able to spread out the clicking over time and to do it at times where you weren’t doing anything else anyway.

Don’t wait for them to fix this, because the game is 3 years old. Get the next best thing.

People waited to put stacking sigils on their underwater weapon because they assumed it was a bug. Are you still waiting for that as well? Just put another sigil on the underwater weapon and move on. Just get the Mystic Forge Conduit and move on.

Yes they should add recipes, but don’t hold your breath.

in WvW

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

Id much rather make 50 in a sitting than 3 at time every once in a while personally.

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

The game really needs a “I’m going to click this and I’d like it to count as x clicks” or sort of thing. Not just for siege making but lots of other things like shops and crafting.

Gate of Madness