New Harvesting Nodes [Synthesizers]

in WvW

Posted by: Pink Ninja Man.4375

Pink Ninja Man.4375

Are these working as intended or bugged because you can farm them about 1 time a minute. Not sure if this is intended for defenders to get more ‘rewards’ or just someone forgot to turn the cooldown back up after testing it to make sure it respawned properly.

If it isn’t intended maybe consider changing it to something like once a tick to help in rewarding defenders. I love the idea though that holding a objective is more strategic in the ‘lore’ of the game now. Maybe higher rates for higher tier mats from more important objectives (if this isn’t already the case).

Anyhow love it cool idea.

Twitch – PinkNinjaMan [/\///\/_//\]
Main Class – Ranger [Bezerker/Trapper Hybrid]
Main Mode – WvW [Gate of Madness]

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

I figured it was a bug since they were all gone this morning. Are they back again?

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: Pink Ninja Man.4375

Pink Ninja Man.4375

I only played a bit before launch (the maps were open as soon as the download was available) did play this morning. So yea must be a bug, will be interesting if they work like ‘standard’ nodes for reset timers.

Twitch – PinkNinjaMan [/\///\/_//\]
Main Class – Ranger [Bezerker/Trapper Hybrid]
Main Mode – WvW [Gate of Madness]

in WvW

Posted by: misterdevious.6482

misterdevious.6482

Good to know I actually saw them and it wasn’t something I dreamed.

in WvW

Posted by: Shukriyya.7629

Shukriyya.7629

Does this mean that nodes have been disabled temporarily because of a bug? I didn’t spot a single ore, tree or harvesting plant in wvw last night. Would be a shame if they had been removed permanently!

RoF