New Matchups

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

I was wondering if there are any news about the next matchups considering we are only 1 day away from the reset. It seems that Millenium site also waiting for ANet to provide the random roll (through the API or leaderboards) before the end of the matchup so they would then be able to predict next matchups.
Any positive feedback on this is much appreciated.

Attachments:

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Don’t forget to bump the thread so we get an official response. Especially moving forward, I think the results of the random roll should be posted at least 24h before the matchups.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I think so too, we’re kinda clueless [as a server] on what to do on reset..

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: thiagoperne.7340

thiagoperne.7340

I don’t think they can provide the next matchup until te currently one ends up, as the system needs the final rating and deviation to make the math for random matchups.

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

It adds excitement if we don’t know. Make people adapt.

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

I don’t think future matches can be predicted as its random on reset. With that said I don’t think mos is going to have the prediction feature anymore.

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Mos can still calculate ratings and rankings.. but yeah, uhh, this is going to be a big surprise. I think it’ll be fun but not sure what to plan for reset.

Gate of Madness

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I kinda see anet sitting around a giant wheel with the servers on it going SPIN TO WIN, and cackling at the results. Do you take the red portal and end up in your home bl? Narnia? South Philadelphia?

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

They could announce what the deviation list is, then we can judge for ourselves – but they should wait until 24 hours before to announce it. The suspense until the day before will be fun while still giving enough time to formulate a bit of a plan.

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

Some information on when we find out the new matchups would be helpful.

A mid-tier server like SoS has a >5% chance of facing anyone between about Tarnished Coast and Anvil Rock, and a >1% chance of facing any NA server except those currently in T8 (according to those calculations done https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/New-matchup-system-official-info/page/8#post2094396).

Crazy times next week.

Sea of Sorrows

(edited by Actinotus.6410)

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: Erinshaw.8035

Erinshaw.8035

just to keep this bumped. An Anet response would be good one way or the other. It will make things just crazy if you are not a high tier server where numbers on you home bl is so important.

The Older Gamers (TOG) wvw guild leader

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

Sea of Sorrows

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

That’s very ambiguous. You can’t even tell what that means.

Not that I’m surprised, another blunder in the downhill management of WvW,

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

INB4 yolo we forgot to do it, will do it next week.

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

Wow what a letdown. Hopefully, they can fix the issues before the reset.

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: LilyLinguistic.5169

LilyLinguistic.5169

::sadface:: I was looking forward to hopefully getting a new server to play against.

Lillian Lexicon-Annie Accidence-Victoria Vocabulary-Sophia Syntax-Olivia Origin-Eva Etymology.
[VR]-Maguuma

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

They should have kept that under cover until it was ready and definitely not yanking it the day before. I was truly looking forward to the possibility of getting away from FA for a week or two.

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

In a game full of let downs… what’s one more…?

New Matchups

in WvW

Posted by: Xinthai.6175

Xinthai.6175

How many times will Anet announce a change for WvW rankings and then pull it back the day before?

This is getting ridiculous.

Captain Giggles – 80 Necromancer
Aurelia Celeste – 80 Mesmer