New Meta

New Meta

in WvW

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

So I know it’s only been a 1 day since the patch but people wanna know one thing

Is the pirate ship here to stay or is the pain train gonna make a comeback

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

New Meta

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

I hope we see something more interesting – a gamemode where several different group builds are able to fight each other. Each meta should have proper counterbuild.

New Meta

in WvW

Posted by: CrimeMaker.8612

CrimeMaker.8612

Pain train coming back baby

New Meta

in WvW

Posted by: Blackarps.1974

Blackarps.1974

It was a pretty good mix last night for us. We were outnumbered until later during our raid but as soon as numbers were more even we could make bigger pushes than pre-patch. We’re getting there….

Maguuma Guardian

New Meta

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Based on the blob attacks in T1, stab definitely got a boost and pirate ship seems to not be an issue.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

New Meta

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

I don’t think it’s too bad, definitely way too many condis during large scale fights still. I’m really hoping anet keeps moving forward here, they look like they are going in the right direction with the changes lately.

I want the days, as a necro roamer, where I’d turn a corner and go “OMFG it’s that guild with a nasty melee train”! and run like a school girl into a tower.

New Meta

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

Theres nothing better then 2 large melee trains having a go at each other But overall damage is still too high which leads to very short fights instead of hours-long large-scale brawls.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

New Meta

in WvW

Posted by: Blackarps.1974

Blackarps.1974

Theres nothing better then 2 large melee trains having a go at each other But overall damage is still too high which leads to very short fights instead of hours-long large-scale brawls.

I think its simply because of how the meta still is. A lot of zergs are still running necro/reaper heavy for those conditions and well bombs. In addition to that, the rally and res changes they made a few months back makes an even bigger difference now. I think they meta will settle down some in the next few weeks and we will start to really see some old styles come back along with new gear.

Maguuma Guardian

New Meta

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Well, until they limit overlap on wells and other AoE skills as well as lowering damage from condi’s, the pirate ship meta is still in vogue.

New Meta

in WvW

Posted by: Osu.6307

Osu.6307

Pirate ship is sunk. The hammer train rises again.

Osu

New Meta

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

I can’t wait to get internet back and jump into wvw; If what is floating around regarding hammer train making a decent better comeback then I will be one happy child.

I really miss the frontline hammer train days..

New Meta

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Nope – you can still tap them with DH traps and hammer is done.