laffingseals.5934

twitch.tv/manaspell
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeULWbbiVWCuIzt-6EMq1Iw
twitter.com/manaspell0

New Phat Seals WvW video - check me out

in WvW

Posted by: Alphabet.7392

Alphabet.7392

I don’t get it. GS won all of those fights in first minute and a half of that video.

HoD
Lyyneheim

in WvW

Posted by: BeepBoopBop.5403

BeepBoopBop.5403

The first 30 seconds of failed melee bombs were hilarious though

0:55 nice cut before you die

Koolgai Smurf – Thief | Dazin U – Mesmer | Whats Healing Power – Ranger|
I Bought Hot – Revenant | [QQ]

(edited by BeepBoopBop.5403)

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

humm, i would say that we need access for ascended stuff on WvW besides trinkets, but also more trinkets with more stats, but not like how spvp is maintained that would limit classes even harder to 1 or 2 build and in some classes even th0 eonly option would not be a decent gameplay in larget fights.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Honest critique time.

• If you’re gonna be making videos (going by your YouTube channel name), invest in a chatbox cover. It helps with brand recognition, not just for you but for your guild as well. Plus protecting the privacy of others isn’t terrible either.
  • Some of these clips probably shouldn’t have made the cut. Why? Poor engagements with poor results. If you’re 20+ strong and you’re only getting 1 down on bomb, then there needs to be some adjustments. This is especially an issue if you’re running closed raids. Plus I don’t think anyone wants to see 20 push a door with only 5 people getting caught because they idled outside.
Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Posted by: Lurock Turoth.9085

Lurock Turoth.9085

No one is enjoying these….no one.

Angst Hex, [FLOT] BG Havoc/Roaming
http://www.twitch.tv/disasterdrew

in WvW

Posted by: ventusthunder.5067

ventusthunder.5067

ProTip: Popping Courage five seconds BEFORE an engage is not a smart idea. Any smart guild will just back off because you waste your cooldowns. Random double dodges are also not a smart idea.

I don’t see the point of putting in clips of you getting shrekt by GS. I don’t think anyone actually enjoys watching these, every day I look at the GW2 subreddit and there’s a new bad video posted.

collector of liquid aurillium

in WvW

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

My suggestion is to just stream with twitch and highlight your favorite videos. Not sure why anyone puts game videos on youtube anymore since Twitch got so good.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Haven’t played the game in forever. Looks like it is still mostly bad players zerg-balling to abuse AoE caps?

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

Sorry man but that music is god-awful.

in WvW

Posted by: laffingseals.5934

laffingseals.5934

Hi all — well it wouldnt be fair if I just show nothing but highlight film, I know we primarily lost the majority of those fights.

The music situation is tough, still combing through some free copyright music. Thanks everybody for the feedback, take care!

twitch.tv/manaspell
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeULWbbiVWCuIzt-6EMq1Iw
twitter.com/manaspell0

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

lol leaping in and spinning on every engage. Seen some X Y X video or whatever the guild’s called do the same thing. must be the BG meta.

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Posted by: Lurock Turoth.9085

Lurock Turoth.9085

lol leaping in and spinning on every engage. Seen some X Y X video or whatever the guild’s called do the same thing. must be the BG meta.

I don’t know about XvX. But your talking to Phat Seals, lower your expectations is the watchword…

Angst Hex, [FLOT] BG Havoc/Roaming
http://www.twitch.tv/disasterdrew

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Haven’t played the game in forever. Looks like it is still mostly bad players zerg-balling to abuse AoE caps?

Long time no see. And yes, in fact it’s gotten worse where non-blobs are a rarity.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO