New WvW Bugs!? 19/05/2015

in WvW

Posted by: LadySkylet.8549

LadySkylet.8549

Is there any way to fix the supply in the keeps WITHOUT having to lose it first? I noticed that after we lost Bay and Hills, the supply fixed itself.. But i’d rather not lose a fully upgraded Garri just to fix the supply stuff..

WvW: notice me Anet-senpai..

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Like 5 minutes QA on this patch in a WVW map would’ve revealed this stupid garbage. IMO this is pretty definitive proof ANet doesn’t give two craps about WVW, after Colin’s embarrassing explanation of WVW at PAX South.

What was his explanation?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Is there any way to fix the supply in the keeps WITHOUT having to lose it first? I noticed that after we lost Bay and Hills, the supply fixed itself.. But i’d rather not lose a fully upgraded Garri just to fix the supply stuff..

God forbid anet release a patch to fix it…………..

Can’t believe this kitten isn’t fixed yet, and the devs have the gall to ask for specific instances of it happening when enemy guards are spawning on every friendly tower and keep.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

(edited by morrolan.9608)

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I just realized something…

Did Arenanet just accidentally show us how they plan on solving borderland coverage issues?

Think about it. Borders being “at peace”. Oh so its 12:00 in the middle of the day and only EB has players on it? Well then 3 borders are at “peace” and doesnt provide any score income. In the afternoon, 1 border goes to “war” again as the population increases and in the evening all borders are at war.

Hahaha nah they cant be that clever can they?

Can they?!

So only Americans and “Prime Time” players would be able to access the borderlands?

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in WvW

Posted by: Gobble D Goop.4081

Gobble D Goop.4081

i didnt see any enemy guards on GOM BL last night. Shame too, i was hoping to boost my objective defense title

Habitual Warrior-Ranger
Gates Of Madness
Jewelcrafting to 500!

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

i didnt see any enemy guards on GOM BL last night. Shame too, i was hoping to boost my objective defense title

Wish i didnt see them spawn anymore, perma contest everythhing gets really tiresome quickly.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.