New suppestion for wvw balance

in WvW

Posted by: heydurian.6459

heydurian.6459

1.Close all the Server (set full)
2.Open new server
3.Give all the people 1week free to transfer to new server(second week 50% price to transfer)
4.forever close the old server
5.random put the people in to the few people server when they do not choose server in 2 weeks

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

2.Open new server
3.Give all the people 1week free to transfer to new server(second week 50% price to transfer)
5.random put the people in to the few people server when they do not choose server in 2 weeks

I’m up for this idea. Good stuff!

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in WvW

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

No no no definitely not.

in WvW

Reaper Alim.4176

No no no definitely not.

Why not?

But at least I admit it!

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

No no no definitely not.

Why not?

Inb4 “muh community and server pride”

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Disagree, get people to fill up the current near dead servers then we can talk about new servers.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Reaper Alim.4176

Disagree, get people to fill up the current near dead servers then we can talk about new servers.

Then are little to no way outside of this. Players on stacked easy win mode servers are going to move without force from the devs.

2.Open new server

Anything short of blowing up all of the servers or reducing map population. Are ideas all for nought. Because people will continue to do the same thing all over again, if allowed. Lets face it, it’s just too profitable to monopolize on a population advantage that there is no reason for players on those cancerous servers to destack on their own free will.

But at least I admit it!

in WvW

Posted by: Yuffi.2430

Yuffi.2430

If players were going to transfer to lower population servers they have done it by now.

We can’t keep the existing server names without keeping the existing perceptions about those servers. For example any server called Blackgate or Far Shiverpeaks will attract players who see these as “top” servers and these would become stacked.

This is why we need new serves with new names and no history. Population caps can be used to encourage players to spread out as the servers are created. WvW will be volatile for a couple of months as the new servers settle into their places. It won’t stop players transferring of course, but it will take time to recreate the imbalance we currently have, and this time ANET will be watching and working to reduce the effect of this.

in WvW

Posted by: Serious.7083

Serious.7083

Block FTP people from higher servers and push them towards lower tier servers.

Give people a free transfer down, even if just one tier.

Give higher rewards on lower tier servers.