Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

Total Heal 979,373 hp over 10 minutes

New taoblet Mora Healing

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Thats cute.

My tempest healbot would tick in its AoE passive at ~2 million in the same time (no overloads, no shout heal, no big or small water or the 1K AoE healing on autoattack, no regen applied, no water fields blasted, assuming 5 man tick).

New taoblet Mora Healing

in WvW

Taobella.6597

^ can you make a video of it.

New taoblet Mora Healing

in WvW

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Soothing mists heals for 800 + 1 * healing power every 10 seconds. Over the course of 10 minutes, that effect will execute fully 60 times for a total of 48000 + 60 * healing power. A healing ele should have about 1300 healing power, so the total heal is 48000 + 60 * 1300 = 126000. Applying 20% heal effectiveness and 5 targets gets us to 756000.

Ok, not quite 2 million, but pretty solid. Lets add using ‘wash the pain away’ off cooldown.

WtPA has a 20s cooldown, so over 10 minutes you get to use it 30 times. Each use will heal allies for ~1642 (75% of 2nd + third) + .625 * healing power. With 1300 healing power and 20% heal effectiveness, that gets us to (1642 + .625 * 1300) * 1.2 * 5 = 14727 heal per usage. 30 of those gets us to 441810 healing.

Adding the 2 together, we get a total of 1.2 million healing for simply existing and putting your heal on autocast.

New taoblet Mora Healing

in WvW

Posted by: Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

pls… my clerics engineer heals for 20 / tic from medical dispersion field aslong as he has swiftness on him

New taoblet Mora Healing

in WvW

Dawdler.8521

Lol I accidentally deleted my post when editing it, thought I had double posted. Man I got up too early today.

Either way, point is 1.8-2.3 million on ele passive AoE healing alone is what you can achieve Fay depending on foods and sigils etc. You didnt count soothing power.

New taoblet Mora Healing

in WvW

Taobella.6597

^ still like video if you get the time

New taoblet Mora Healing

in WvW

Dawdler.8521

Unfortunetly I have no idea how to count heals (I dont have time to do it manually, no), I was merely stating theoretical max. 95% of my time is also spent roaming on other classes so I dont exactly have plethora of recorded examples.

New taoblet Mora Healing

in WvW

Posted by: Gellrock.4073

Gellrock.4073

WvW Tempest Ele: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrii_7Wi5FY

Just a sample of what a tempest healing ele can do in WvW. This is full clerics gear, note my staff autos heal 1200 to 5 targets every cast.

New taoblet Mora Healing

in WvW

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Lol I accidentally deleted my post when editing it, thought I had double posted. Man I got up too early today.

Either way, point is 1.8-2.3 million on ele passive AoE healing alone is what you can achieve Fay depending on foods and sigils etc. You didnt count soothing power.

Hm, I suppose. Realistically though, aurashare is going to be far better than that, even for healing output due to the aura heals trait.

New taoblet Mora Healing

in WvW

Taobella.6597

WvW Tempest Ele: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrii_7Wi5FY

Just a sample of what a tempest healing ele can do in WvW. This is full clerics gear, note my staff autos heal 1200 to 5 targets every cast.

i see i see cool thanks : )

New taoblet Mora Healing

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Well, it’s not just about how much you heal; other factors matter!

tl;dr Do you even dps bro?

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.