New wvw trait honor

New wvw trait honor

in WvW

Posted by: baylock.1703

baylock.1703

So I got idea for new trait in wvw will scale like supply mastery 20/40 and so on and each trait gives 40 to all stats 2% crit dmg /boon duration / condi duration when there is 25 or less people in 1200 range of you what hopefully will decrease 40m blob guilds ammount and give normal number guild better chance agants them and 80 member blobs

+1 when you like idea

New wvw trait honor

in WvW

Posted by: Moopy.7908

Moopy.7908

I got a great idea and it’s called proper punctuation because without punctuation your post becomes an unreadable mess that I have to re-read 4-5 times before I understand what it is you are trying to say so please try this again with some commas and periods here and there so we can all understand what it is you want us to understand

Thank you

Piken Square Commander
V I C E V E R S A

New wvw trait honor

in WvW

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

I’ve got a great idea and it’s called proper punctuation because without punctuation your post becomes an unreadable mess that I have to re-read 4-5 times before I understand what it is you are trying to say; so please try this again with some commas and periods here and there so we can all understand what it is you want us to understand.

Thank you.

I fixed it for you.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

New wvw trait honor

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I’ve got a great idea and it’s called proper punctuation because without punctuation your post becomes an unreadable mess that I have to re-read 4-5 times before I understand what it is you are trying to say; so please try this again with some commas and periods here and there so we can all understand what it is you want us to understand.

Thank you.

I fixed it for you.

loooooooooooooool

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

New wvw trait honor

in WvW

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Not signed

Terrible Idea, this would make WvW just a much more unbalanced mess.

If ever a WvW Trait with this Name should come, it should have effects like these:

1) Get Healed if you kill a Player without Stomping them.
2) Get a Condition removed too, if you kill a Player, without Stomping them.
3) Gain + 200 Toughness and 3s of Stability (10s ICD) when you heal a downed or dead ally.
4) Conditions on you last 20% lesser, while you heal a downed or dead player
5) Gain 10% more W-ExP when successfulyl defending a Place
6) Gain 15% more W-Exp when successfully defendign a Place
7) Gain 25% more W-Exp when successfully defending a Place
8) Receive a randomous Boon, if you /bow to a dead enemy
9) Boon Durations + 10%
10) Gaining +25% more W-Exp counts now also when successfully taking a place.

Thats what I pesonally would expect as 10 perks under a WvW Skill Line thats named “Honor”

Things, that have to do with doing something honours in a battlefield, while also providing quality of life effects, to reduce Rank Grind with a strong focus first on defending places.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

New wvw trait honor

in WvW

Posted by: Moopy.7908

Moopy.7908

Thank you.

I fixed it for you.

I was sure that the sarcasm was clear…

Piken Square Commander
V I C E V E R S A

New wvw trait honor

in WvW

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

Thank you.

I fixed it for you.

hehe