Next expansion wvw maps

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

What will be the next expansion wvw map?
After alpine and desert im guessing a “kungfu, asia, panda” oriented style :_(
Can we plz don’t… we just want normal castles like LotR style or something ripped of from Scotland castles.
Plz skip the Asia style buildings that we know they are coming …

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Ballistic.2570

Ballistic.2570

Nah it’s gonna be an underwater map. Full zone blobs going at it with spears and tridents. Positioning is gonna have a whole new dimension. Instead of Lords, there will be sea monsters like kraken or Giant Sharks.

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I don’t think we will see a map with foliage spam that causes los and camera clipping problems.

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: BadMed.3846

BadMed.3846

If the one map from last expansion could go, I would be more happier. No thank you, let expansion be for pve only. Alpine is ok.

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Definitly want a third map. But please not full of PvE and encouraging small roaming not Zerg benefiting. Medieval style prefered, but if good asian it´s OK. Just don´t draw in a comic like direction and keep it down-to-earth.

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

If the one map from last expansion could go, I would be more happier. No thank you, let expansion be for pve only. Alpine is ok.

Alpine is boring as kitten.

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Greygus.3427

Greygus.3427

Out of all the maps i do love the mists. To me its more engaging then any others. But it is zerg friendly but at times its fun zerg on zerg action with a great commander. But most people dont consider that as wvw.

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

I doubt there’s a new map coming.
And if there is, people won’t like it.

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Famine.7915

Famine.7915

Probably no new map.

Vee/Volk
Maguuma – Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Necromancer

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

With the desert borderland failure at launch in mind, i dont even want to think about a new map or how it’s going to look like. The horrorscenario eeeeek.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Threather.9354

Threather.9354

With the desert borderland failure at launch in mind, i dont even want to think about a new map or how it’s going to look like. The horrorscenario eeeeek.

Its going to be full of ranger pets to pick, also keep lords will be flying dragons breathing flame and only ranger bows can hit them.

No but seriously speaking, city map, city map for life, with lifts and stuff, palaces to defend etc. Cool npcs, roof paths and everything fancy, but not too big. So 1 city, maybe 2 small ones with 3 bridges in the middle. No home corner system, spawns relatively close to each other. Maybe I am just dreaming but like layouts like Counterstrike and Overwatch where people pewpew from above until melee classes manage to sneak from behind, are awesome.

Diamond Rank Copyrights [CR]
EU Roamer, Dueler, Commander, Fighter, Scout

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: cpchow.7416

cpchow.7416

who will buy their expansion if there isn’t a new wvw map?

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

You’re being optimistic thinking there’s going to be another map.

Although I can imagine them making a new tangled depths ebg type map and then trying to replace ebg with it, until we get through 10 polls asking if it should stay or be deleted, if it should replace ebg or be on rotation, or just exist along side ebg.

People will buy it for the new overpowered elite specs alone, just like the last expansion. At least there isn’t anymore guild stuff to repackage in there too… I think.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

(edited by Xenesis.6389)

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Although I can imagine them making a new tangled depths ebg type map and then trying to replace ebg with it, until we get through 10 polls asking if it should stay or be deleted, if it should replace ebg or be on rotation, or just exist along side ebg.

People will buy it for the new overpowered elite specs alone, just like the last expansion. At least there isn’t anymore guild stuff to repackage in there too… I think.

This time they will take away our wvw masteries, make it a massively grind to get it back and call it new content. Like they did with guild upgrades.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Jura.2170

Jura.2170

I would love a new Tangled Depths or Pandaria borderlands map

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: len.7809

len.7809

tangled depths borderlands wud be a good map for hide and seek. u dont see me, now u r dead because we are 3 assassins ganking u. lololol

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

tangled depths borderlands wud be a good map for hide and seek. u dont see me, now u r dead because we are 3 assassins ganking u. lololol

We don’t need a new map for that. Ghost thieves can already do this

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

If they do make a new map, it needs to be EBG style. EBG is popular for good reasons. Better terrain, better designs, more fun to play.

ABL is boring and DBL is horrible with its verts and gimmicks.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

The only chance we have of a new map is if they happen to chuck a spare pve map out and then try and slot some towers etc on it and call it a new wvw map.

Unless they put real player testers in from day one of development it will just be another mess like DBL, where the only player testing was beata and then they ignored the feedback and released it anyway.

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I’m hoping the xpac will overhaul WvW along the lines of the battlegroup proposal, cause WvW is dying now and will surely be completely dead without that sort of overhaul.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Given that they didn’t put any work into balance for now 2 years – I expect the next expansion to be an even bigger mess than HoT.

I have no idea whether or not my buddies coddlemoddle me but a usual conversation goes like this:

Buddy: “Meh, I’ve been one shotted by a warrior today.”
Me: “That’s anets balance to you.”
Buddy: “Yeh
Me: " anet: Why does no one play wvw anymore?"
Buddy: “Man, I just want a decent pvp game”
Me: “Yeh, this game was for a very short time.”

Expect more PvE whatever will come – that much is for certain. And hey even PvE is boring as the classes dish that much damage out that you can’t get hits in if it’s more than 2 players. But yeah whatever – bring it on!!

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Tomas.6092

Tomas.6092

Full water combat map.

[KILL] Tequila No Lemon
- Maguuma

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

Full water combat map.

And Steve will be our keep Lord. We’ll like it, because who doesn’t like pve.

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

cpchow.7416

Absolutely P2W. What a worse idea than the HOT. I can’t wait to see the huge WvW population drop if anet do this.

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Vornollo.5182

Vornollo.5182

Please, no. Just… No.

[PUSH] Constant Pressure

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

Nah it’s gonna be an underwater map. Full zone blobs going at it with spears and tridents. Positioning is gonna have a whole new dimension. Instead of Lords, there will be sea monsters like kraken or Giant Sharks.

Lmao!!!

Good grief, don’t give them any ideas!!!!

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: ionix.9054

ionix.9054

What will be the next expansion wvw map?
After alpine and desert im guessing a “kungfu, asia, panda” oriented style :_(
Can we plz don’t… we just want normal castles like LotR style or something ripped of from Scotland castles.
Plz skip the Asia style buildings that we know they are coming …

After all the crying and complaining you all did about their last map and begging for the return of alpine, what on earth makes you think they will spend any effort on a new map???

It is a no win situation with this community. ANET knows better at this point and Will not risk wasting time on a project like that. Better learn to love the current maps and their rotation scheme because it isn’t changing

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

After all the crying and complaining you all did about their last map and begging for the return of alpine, what on earth makes you think they will spend any effort on a new map???

It is a no win situation with this community. ANET knows better at this point and Will not risk wasting time on a project like that. Better learn to love the current maps and their rotation scheme because it isn’t changing

Yeah, no one cooks for me anymore as well – I’m just not worth it, I refuse everything: Salami pizza, tasty steak, fish sticks.. everything. I’m vegetarian.

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

The criticism was valid and a lot of it was given during the beta testing so anet have no-one to blame but themselves.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

cpchow.7416

I would like to know what new WvW content will be included in their next expansion . New WvW system? New WvW rewards? New WvW maps? New seasons?
Will anet tell us the reality is zero new WvW content in their next expansion?

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

I would like to know what new WvW content will be included in their next expansion . New WvW system? New WvW rewards? New WvW maps? New seasons?
Will anet tell us the reality is zero new WvW content in their next expansion?

I think given the previous reactions from the wvw community Anet walks on egg shells with us whenever they comment, release a statement, or share future plans.

In addition, the HoT expansion drove players away in wvw. I believe they know they have to get this next expansion spot on or the same result will happen with not only wvw, but other game modes.

So why would they share anything, it will just lead to negativity and criticism.

Dtox

Next expansion wvw maps

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

They won’t say anything because players are so starved for information they’ll get rabid about it and constantly ask for more information.

Skirmish rewards are supposedly in the works so that’s probably what’s next on wvw plate.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill