No credit bug any plans on fixing this?

in WvW

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

Q:

This bug has been happening for months. You ram the door down, rush in kill the lord, stand in the cap and do not get credit for it. How is that even possible? I did enough damage to the keep to get credit. This even happen when I solo camps, I flip it and nothing. Seems like their is not a day were this does not happen to me at least once. I have reported this issue but I never get any response about it.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

in WvW

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

I’ve had this happen to me twice today at Garrison and Bay. I’m present and attacking at both gates and help kill the Lord, stand in the circle and get no credit whatsoever for taking the keeps. It’s not a case of me just not doing enough, I’m the only condition user in a group of 5 that’s taking keeps.

Just the two keeps is nearly a full rank for me with my birthday booster up. Pretty annoying to miss out on that after the work it takes getting it set up.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

in WvW

Posted by: Virhe.9485

Virhe.9485

I just got this also while capturing blue keep, attacked both gates, damaged lord and lot other enemies also but still no reward from capturing!

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Old bug, seems to be popping up particularly often if there are a ton of people present.

in WvW

Posted by: Angryjanitor.5940

Angryjanitor.5940

I’ve been having this happen A LOT. I’ve problem missed over 20 towers, 10 keeps, 2 SMs and an uncountable amount of camps because of this bug over the last 2 months. Its extremely frustrating and disappointing especially when you’ve spent money on wvw boosters. I plan on not buying anymore wvw boosters until this is fixed.

in WvW

Posted by: saratoga.4872

saratoga.4872

Absolutely Unacceptable bug IMHO

in WvW

Posted by: Krypto.2069

Krypto.2069

Didn’t you know??…. there’s a WXP AOE cap of about 5 players (6 players MAX!) when capturing structures in WvW. Anet implemented this long ago to help reduce the strain on the hamsters that power the WvW servers.

Apparently, giving simultaneous WXP to more than a 1/2 dozen players greatly reduces server performance. :P

Moonlight [THRU]

in WvW

Posted by: Arthedain.5928

Arthedain.5928

dont post this here, no dev will ever read it!
post it in the bug section (also say its a livingworld bug or something).
oh and I had it a few times on towers to.

Leader of ONYX.
Commander of Piken.
Ranger for Life.