No defeat, no competition in S1

in WvW

Posted by: Guru.1582

Guru.1582

So every match was a blowout and the winners were all completely undefeated?

So, basically what I could have predicted before the season even started? Great to know!

in WvW

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

So, basically what I could have predicted before the season even started? Great to know!

Actually the winners of gold and silver league were not predicted to win before the league started. People thought either JQ or SoR was going to win gold and SBI was going to win silver…so no you could not have predicted the results before the season started.

Blackgate Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Lane.3410

Lane.3410

Actually the winners of gold and silver league were not predicted to win before the league started. People thought either JQ or SoR was going to win gold and SBI was going to win silver…so no you could not have predicted the results before the season started.

I knew from the beginning FA was going to win Silver. I was honestly confused by anyone who said SBI was going to win it.

Actually, Silver league as a whole played out almost exactly as I predicted, the only server that didn’t perform to my expectations was DB.

in WvW

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

I predicted em all accurately. It was easy after guesting on Blackgate and asking what was happening. Someone told me some were resting, others practicing to counter SoR tactics, so it affected their rating. He then went on to explain how SoR was gonna be taken down. It was easy to claim they would win Gold after that.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

On the other hand, those big blobs were rolled numerous times for much profit. So, not completely undefeated. Just a problem with the scoring system.