No desire to even login

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: mako.2431

mako.2431

None, zip, nada. Your stupid little patch broke the game, you should revert back and rethink every stupid decision you made with these changes. You fixed kitten that was not broken, and ended up breaking everything.

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: hobotnicax.7918

hobotnicax.7918

Same here. Just lost interest, somehow this was the last straw for me.

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Same here….. but give them some time to fix what is to be fixed and then decide…..

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Within minutes of release, we knew there were serious problems. Either they don’t believe in testing at all, or they have hard deadlines and never end up having time to test. “When it’s ready” indeed.

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: Juular.4729

Juular.4729

Same here, also anet can i get a free transfer please, ty.

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Necro was total kitten before and now it’s almost playable. Haven’t had this much fun for a while.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: Ashkew.6584

Ashkew.6584

Yet im having a very good time since patch, sure i had to adapt and even change how i played. But enjoying it even more then before.

I dont think its broken at all, nor do we know they broke everything.
That all depends on the result they wanted, for all you know they wanted the game excactly like it is now. It just means they broke your perception of what the game should be like.

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

I enjoy it very much, thank you (not sarcastic). The new system is so much better imo. Stuff is unbalanced, I agree, but that will go through several balance iterations I am sure.

I am still logging on

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: Teevell.1684

Teevell.1684

I came back to GW2 after two years of not playing. Am having fun so far.

Tarnished Coast

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

I get bored at the very notion of logging on and facing this instagib festival. It’s the same zerker shatter stunlock trollmer or the god mode warrior or superman ele on every encounter.

Consequentially it’s also more toxic than ever, people emoting everywhere after the instagank because, obviously, Le Skill.

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

If you don’t want to log in anymore, this little Asura would love your gold and items.

Plz gib.

No desire to even login

in WvW

Ashkew.6584

Godmode warrior? Superman ele? What color is the sky in your world?
Nothing is godmode in this game, i have no trouble with any classes. I loose fights sure, but thats just skill difference in most cases. And i run mostly a ranger, considered a weak class. But if you dont wanna log in, then dont. You should play something you like.

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: Mordalus.8146

Mordalus.8146

Condy needed to be fixed. Period. Yes things are kittened atm. I’m still giving them some time before I give away my stuff. In the meantime OP, your stuff, can I haz?

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: Extreme.8350

Extreme.8350

Condy needed to be fixed. Period. Yes things are kittened atm. I’m still giving them some time before I give away my stuff. In the meantime OP, your stuff, can I haz?

It was fixed the reason it do more damage now is cuz somone actually use it
before 1 player would reach the max cap then rest would be wasted
they nerfed all condis by 50% if thats not a fix idk what it is

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: SenorMoody.5908

SenorMoody.5908

I enjoy the changes. But I will say that getting one shotted by other players in WvW is no fun at all.

Wish it, Want it, Do it!

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: Trajan.4953

Trajan.4953

All the changes mean almost nothing with the rampant lag spikes constantly, don’t know if it’s good or bad.

CCCP….

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I’m trying dungeons for the first time in 2-3 years… I did 2 before I got bored again.

PvP aspect of the game is currently a mess with certain classes having bugged bursts.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: Kamara.4187

Kamara.4187

As a new WvW player its been a very frustrating and expensive change. Trying to sort out what gear options I originally needed, then having to switch because of the changes, and it may change again because everything is borked!!!

Also the option to change your ascended gear should have been completely free……Yep I’m ticked off and about to cancel my pre orders for HoT.

(edited by Kamara.4187)

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: TJgalon.5012

TJgalon.5012

as any gamer should know, big patches mean sometimes thing break. There really no need to be so mad though, it just a game. Of course, I be mad if i were to say paying a monthly fee, but since you only pay once and that it, no more, no reason to be mad. The game is still playable, so no reason to be mad.

No desire to even login

in WvW

Kamara.4187

as any gamer should know, big patches mean sometimes thing break. There really no need to be so mad though, it just a game. Of course, I be mad if i were to say paying a monthly fee, but since you only pay once and that it, no more, no reason to be mad. The game is still playable, so no reason to be mad.

Thats not an excuse. I’ve been playing MMO’s for well over a decade. I could play on a emulator and not pay a dime, but when I purchase something I expect it to work. If not I usually return it and ask for my money back.

This industry has been plowing over its customers for a long time, and its getting worse. Good internal testing would have prevented all the disruptions. Instead they chose to save money by using us to beta test it instead of paid professionals. .

(edited by Kamara.4187)

No desire to even login

in WvW

TJgalon.5012

The game does work, i have no problem, and the minor of changing trait till they fix something is fine. Sometimes things are missed, it happen, grow up. that how i see it. There is not one game out there that plays perfectly, and that why things get added or remove. Besides, once again, it just a game, if your stress by a game, maybe take a breath.

No desire to even login

in WvW

mako.2431

The game does work, i have no problem, and the minor of changing trait till they fix something is fine. Sometimes things are missed, it happen, grow up. that how i see it. There is not one game out there that plays perfectly, and that why things get added or remove. Besides, once again, it just a game, if your stress by a game, maybe take a breath.

No one wants to hear your holier than thou bs on this subject.

No desire to even login

in WvW

TJgalon.5012

it not bs, it just how i feel about it, just like how you feel on it. I just feel a game should not warrant stress levels like this, that all, lol.

No desire to even login

in WvW

Kamara.4187

TJgalon how much more do you want me to grow up because I’m 50? And I’ll let you in on a little something. I’ve been running down bugs on test servers since 2007. From there I went into Quality Assurance. The only reason I’m not doing it anymore is its a thankless job, and I’m burned out.

Yes things happen, things slip by. Sometimes a push can break things, but no one could ever convince me that this last push was given the time it should have had during internal testing…Period.

(edited by Kamara.4187)

No desire to even login

in WvW

mako.2431

it not bs, it just how i feel about it, just like how you feel on it. I just feel a game should not warrant stress levels like this, that all, lol.

You are insulting others because we do not feel this same way about this as you do. You come in here with your holier than thou bullkitten, and that is exactly what it is. No one cares. Go get a hug from your mom for being such a big boy, the rest of us crybabies will be here complaining about this mediocre company.

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: Moonlit.6421

Moonlit.6421

None, zip, nada. Your stupid little patch broke the game, you should revert back and rethink every stupid decision you made with these changes. You fixed kitten that was not broken, and ended up breaking everything.

Lol I adore these threads so much.

“Grrrrr how dare they change anything that makes me take effort to go change my character? Don’t they know this game revolves around me and now that I’m upset the whole thing is broken!? Grrrrr rawr”

I mean seriously lol the doom and gloom in some of these threads is so laughable, some real world tragedies have less drama and sadness. X3 Learn and adapt to the new system or just pack up your bag, be a quitter, and silently walk out the door instead of posting yet another “this games broken without me” read lol. The rest of us are still here and still enjoying the game, one more of these wont change it lol.

Attachments:

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: Bensozia.8071

Bensozia.8071

I dont mind changes but I do mind bugs. For some reason it has become acceptable to push out buggy software and let the players beta test it. Years ago games had very few bugs at release. If my company put out this level of bugs to our customers , we would not be in business for long.

Guardians of the Light [GOTL]
The Dragonfly Effect [Phi]
DragonBrand

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

If my company put out this level of bugs to our customers , we would not be in business for long.

Whats the name of your gaming company and which MMO type games have you guys developed? Would love to read some reviews and maybe try a new MMO out.

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

If my company put out this level of bugs to our customers , we would not be in business for long.

Whats the name of your gaming company and which MMO type games have you guys developed? Would love to read some reviews and maybe try a new MMO out.

He doesn’t have to be a game producer to have bugs in software, an old job I had was in transportation using real time tracking devices to relay every bit of information back to it’s employees such as speeds they did that day, how long they parked at certain locations, how heavy the truck should be with x amount of y valuables/deliveries left.

1 fault, customers would ring and let us know, instantly we would have to drop current projects to get the devices up and running 100% again as they had paid for a product to be 100%, if we could not deliver a solution then a refund or referral to a sister company was the next step depending on customer.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: Bensozia.8071

Bensozia.8071

Its not gaming software I develop , I should have been more clear on that.

Also, it seems that its mostly the gaming industry that think its ok to have buggy software.

Guardians of the Light [GOTL]
The Dragonfly Effect [Phi]
DragonBrand

(edited by Bensozia.8071)

No desire to even login

in WvW

Ashkew.6584

these days things have changed alot in development, remember the good old days before internet, or atleast internet not as common as now. If you release a game it was a hard copy and you’d better make it “perfect” cause no patch to download like now.
Offcourse we didnt have mmo’s back then.
But i think the marketing pressure is high and makes for sloppy development not just with Anet but with all game company’s.
I work as photographer and the time pressure is high, were you used to be very carefull to make a perfect image because retouching was a pain in the kitten , nowadays we have to do it fast because it’s easier to fix after creation.

No desire to even login

in WvW

Posted by: Spoon.6170

Spoon.6170

“It’s a pirate’s life for me!” I love sea battles and sinking the other server’s ship. Anet should add a pirate style taunt automatically whenever more than 5 ranged attacks happen within 300 range, WvW would be continuous taunts! “I’ll keelhaul ya landlubber!” And who doesn’t like one-shotting and getting dropped instantly. There should be a new achievement ladder that you go up every time you take down another player’s health from full to zero in less than a second.

The new traits offer so many game modes now, so what if the only viable ones that people use are pirateship and assassination builds. It’s all good fun right? ARRRRR!!!