No downed state in wvw, bug?

in WvW

Posted by: Jharkin.9357

Jharkin.9357

I’ve been trying out a new build and have been noticing that a few times people have been simply vanishing on death caused by confusion. I still get exp and loot, but they are simply gone. I started to record some of my 1v1s and finally got one.

Is this a bug?

in WvW

Posted by: mickers.2715

mickers.2715

Im getting this too, i just assumed they rage quit.

in WvW

Jharkin.9357

I guess. Haven’t seen it on any other build though. Maybe this one is a little too annoying.

in WvW

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

It’s not a bug, it’s a new feature!™

…pretty please?

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

(edited by Chiolas.1326)

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

You’re making people rage quit. Grats?

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in WvW

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Any chance they just had too much death penalty?

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

how often has this happened? I do know that if your qued for another map in WvW and you have that time period where can click “travel” at anytime you wish. Theoretically, you could be near death, then decide to travel to the new map and you’ll still be alive. I’d think it’d appear on your enemies screen as you just vanishing.

I’ve done this a couple of times so I know it works.

in WvW

Jharkin.9357

how often has this happened?

It’s happened a good 3 times now that I noticed. I still got exp and the loot so I don’t think he made it out alive. I originally thought that the cc may have knocked them under the map.

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

if they disappear and you still got xp/loot, it’s because they got DCed (or hit alt+f4)

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Looks like you found some people that still didn’t get the memo that quitting the game still gives the other person loot/exp and gives you a death penalty.

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Looks like you found some people that still didn’t get the memo that quitting the game still gives the other person loot/exp and gives you a death penalty.

Dont forget those that also jump to their deaths to evade you

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Dont forget those that also jump to their deaths to evade you

That actually still doesn’t damage your armor.

in WvW

Posted by: Delta Blues.8507

Delta Blues.8507

Nah, ragequitting is the very spirit of good pvp imho.

That feeling you get when you run after some guy and give all yourself in killing him and then suddenly some random ally of him jumps out a corner and burst you down and you just spam alt+F4 swearing you’re never gonna play that stupid kittenin game again… then wait 2mins, relaunch the game and get back to it.