No longer invulnerable when downed in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: RandomNameDude.8263

RandomNameDude.8263

Hi,

In your recent balance patch you removed the invulnerability you get in downstate in PvP. I want you to know that this is something the majority of WvW players want as well. I kindly ask you to make a poll about this and ask the WvW players if this is something we want.

Also, I know you aren’t allowed to say “GvG” here, but EU guilds have recently created a GvG tournament which takes place in Guild Arenas. It would be nice if you could give us a spectator mode for the Arena so we can shoutcast better on live streams. The unofficial player-created tournament started this week and an average of 600+ have watched it on Twitch so far. Imagine how many would’ve watched it if it was official and supported …

The GvG community is also in need of a bigger arena that anyone can enter in PvE that has WvW stats, not PvE. In the Guild Hall Arena we have PvE stats where for example retaliation hasn’t been nerfed like it has in WvW etc.

Cheers

in WvW

RandomNameDude.8263

bumpedibumpedihehehe

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Where is your empirical evidence that a majority of WvW players want it? Or did you just decide to speak for a majority of WvW players out of the blue?

in WvW

Posted by: Samug.6512

Samug.6512

I think it’s a terrible idea. If you happen to fall in a big bomb, there would be no way to recover.

in WvW

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

i be more happy if con carried over to downstate personally.

in WvW

Posted by: Coldtart.4785

Coldtart.4785

Why do people keep on wanting to turn wvw into rocket tag?

in WvW

Posted by: hypehype.9047

hypehype.9047

you would get 0 chance to use your down skills which is essential for eles.

Stop trying to implement pvp changes to wvw.

This is why wvw is in such a bad state, people with no clue who think pvp changes will work fine in wvw.

in WvW

RandomNameDude.8263

The downed system is PUG friendly. If you manage to go down, you did something wrong. When you’re only going “down” and is not dead straight away is friendly enough. Bad PUGs dying all over the place should be more punished.

The players who doesnt want this to come to WvW are pugs who cant fight only karmatrain.