No /squadcreate command?

No /squadcreate command?

in WvW

Posted by: Xbon.9086

Xbon.9086

There’s a /squadleave /squadjoin, etc, but there’s no way to put your tag up with a chat command which may be a bit more convenient in some scenarios than moving your mouse all the way up to create; any plans to make a /squadcreate command?

No /squadcreate command?

in WvW

Posted by: CyanideRain.3420

CyanideRain.3420

I literally cannot think of a single situation where it would be easier to type that then to move my mouse “all the way up”. It’s not that far. Really. It’s not hard.

Next post, please.

I know Lil B!

No /squadcreate command?

in WvW

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

When GW2 was released it had nothing.

….it still has some of it left.

No /squadcreate command?

in WvW

Posted by: Xbon.9086

Xbon.9086

I literally cannot think of a single situation where it would be easier to type that then to move my mouse “all the way up”. It’s not that far. Really. It’s not hard.

Next post, please.

maybe not you, but I type 200 wpm and it’s much easier to type that than to navigate the mouse while i’m in the middle of combat; Besides, it’s inconsistent. You can create join and leave parties with chat commands, and you can leave and join squads with chat commands, but not create.

No /squadcreate command?

in WvW

Posted by: Realist.5812

Realist.5812

Next post, please.

maybe not you, but I type 200 wpm and it’s much easier to type that than to navigate the mouse while i’m in the middle of combat; Besides, it’s inconsistent. You can create join and leave parties with chat commands, and you can leave and join squads with chat commands, but not create.

200 words per min?

Please go to typeracer.com and record a score of over 190 wpm and post results. Right now, TY. Gotta make sure and all.

Also:
- no one uses squads
- when a squad is created once every blue moon, typing it won’t make any difference
- and with both of those above points in mind, why/when would you ever need to make a squad in the middle of a fight? You know, as opposed to out of combat or in base etc etc etc. Quite the conundrum.

ALL IS VAIN.
PvP modes are the “endgame” in every MMO.
Stop failing at PvE, start fixing PvP/WvW. Thank you.

(edited by Realist.5812)

No /squadcreate command?

in WvW

Posted by: Mikal Dynath.6195

Mikal Dynath.6195

Next post, please.

200 words per min?

Please go to typeracer.com and record a score of over 190 wpm and post results. Right now, TY. Gotta make sure and all.

Also:
- no one uses squads
- when a squad is created once every blue moon, typing it won’t make any difference

Wow … you’re a bit of a grumpy griefer aren’t you?

Wouldn’t it have just been easier to … not reply at all?