No valid path to target

No valid path to target

in WvW

Posted by: Widmo.3186

Widmo.3186

One of the most annoying bugs,now is even more annoying after last patch.I don’t know what changed,but there are many places now where skills like shadowstep or blink are no longer working,or working but with problems.SM (especially inner bottom),inner garri (teleporting from bottom to 1st floor),southern Bay camp (i think fence might cause bug there).
Playing thief or mesmer at wvw now sometimes cause I want to smash my keyboard.Please,check those spots,I don’t remember others,but there are unfortunately many.
Thank you

No valid path to target

in WvW

Posted by: TiNG.3964

TiNG.3964

I’ve noticed this to, mainly at vale, one side of the bridge over the top of the entrance works as normal but the outer side has “No valid path to target”. Its really annoying and hope this gets fixed.

No valid path to target

in WvW

Posted by: ThomasC.1056

ThomasC.1056

There’re a lot of those. I’m thinking here about lots of staircases near to wind palace in DBL. Blinks don’t work, as well as some projectile skills (true shot comes in mind) that are canceled upon activation. Also lots of LoS issues that make me feel like if you are not perfectly facing your opponent on a flat ground, then the outcome of a skill is just random.

That doesn’t make fights easy and smooth…

No valid path to target

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

those and target is obstructed while nothing stand between me and the target…. well maybe hitted moskito :\

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

No valid path to target

in WvW

Posted by: Gop.8713

Gop.8713

I wonder if the increase in these instances lately might be an unintended consequence of changes they made to the maps in anticipation of bringing territories live . . .

No valid path to target

in WvW

Posted by: Widmo.3186

Widmo.3186

I know that adding “gliding” to WvW is huge step forward (or maybe backward),but making textures not working for teleports and ranged attacks is like taking the path of least resistance.Better check twice before putting into use,dear ANet

No valid path to target

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Go to desert bl,the necro tower right side ranging from south to north side of tower,complete area is invalid path.

No valid path to target

in WvW

Posted by: SWI.4127

SWI.4127

I have noticed this happening a lot more with Rev tablet, which apparently has the same properties as a blink spell. Moving that thing up a tiny set of stairs is way harder than it should be. Meanwhile, it can travel through an entire tower wall no problem. But heaven forbid I try to move it somewhere slightly above eye-level.

No valid path to target

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I have noticed this happening a lot more with Rev tablet, which apparently has the same properties as a blink spell. Moving that thing up a tiny set of stairs is way harder than it should be. Meanwhile, it can travel through an entire tower wall no problem. But heaven forbid I try to move it somewhere slightly above eye-level.

Weird,
When I tried tablet the one thing I loved about it was the fact it could go anywhere you could target.

No valid path to target

in WvW

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

Yup noticed many spots recently in WvW and a few in PvE that i could use before

It seems to be also happening in PvE and causing NPCs to take weird routes and pathing being problematic

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

No valid path to target

in WvW

Posted by: Gop.8713

Gop.8713

Yeah it’s game-wide across all modes, def doesn’t have anything to do with adding gliding. It was just a thought. That I decided to post on a public forum. Without really considering it at all

No valid path to target

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

https://youtu.be/xhmrkPNEvDQ

this is just a short vid for anyone who doesn’t understand what we talking about.