OLDmaps VS NEWmaps

OLDmaps VS NEWmaps

in WvW

Posted by: Skai.8473

Skai.8473

Hello everyone,

First i wanna thank arena.net for there effort to bring the fun once again to GW2 by fixing and balancing many stuff that was bad before, Second to those who said arena net killed the fun by bringing back the old maps and they should not do that.
WELL MY FRIEND ARE U WVW PLAYER ??
to me i am wvw player and i spend a lot time in world vs world and i played in both maps so i be clear with everyone , Also let me tell you what i fell with new maps the desert maps , Its normal i don’t feel the excitement for example if they atk garrison i just say meh yea lets go there and i walk and walk tell i reach garrison and if they are in the lord top thats it they will rang BOOOOOM you like a boss from up u cant do something about it (equal numbers with different commanders so its not about the quality of commander) and yea it was fun .
BUT if old maps HELL YEA we all go to our spawn and Mesmer already ruining to garrison so he/she open portal and then he/she way point to spawn and portal us in side garrison outer and rush them in lord room and we fights from every where , Up stares ,In lord room ,Next to wall or gate that is down .
To me i played in both maps and i would stick with old maps for more fun, Some time simple things are good.
i wanna see everyone’s opinion about these old maps and new maps.

Best Regards

skai.

q.q forgive me for my bad eng <3

OLDmaps VS NEWmaps

in WvW

Skai.8473

OLDmaps VS NEWmaps

in WvW

Posted by: sparc.3649

sparc.3649

I will agree and cannot refute that both have their own pros and cons. Though that goes with anything in life!

I personally like the new DBL better. But at the same time I miss having a JP in the BL since the DBL doesn’t have a JP in it.

I do like the JP in the ABL, but for the most part I think that map is too old and boring now…

I personally think they should find a way to implement both at the same time rather than “rotate” them. I think this would be much better, then you can play whichever you desire to, all the time!

Not to mention, rotation, will bring about “fights” about which one is superior, or which one is liked more etc. To which I say DBL is superior “in every way” (minus not having a JP I guess LOL).

It’s okay though, I even fight with my wife about this matter, she prefers the ABL where I prefer the DBL. I’m always shet talking to her over it, and visa versa >.> But I guess that’s a perfect example to why they should just find a way to implement both rather than a “rotation”. Of course, she is da wife, so it’s all just “fun n games” shet talking, but still shet talking nonetheless…

/—————————————\
© sparc.3649 ~ LPC ~ Anvil Rock
\—————————————/

OLDmaps VS NEWmaps

in WvW

Skai.8473

I will agree and cannot refute that both have their own pros and cons. Though that goes with anything in life!

I personally like the new DBL better. But at the same time I miss having a JP in the BL since the DBL doesn’t have a JP in it.

I do like the JP in the ABL, but for the most part I think that map is too old and boring now…

I personally think they should find a way to implement both at the same time rather than “rotate” them. I think this would be much better, then you can play whichever you desire to, all the time!

Not to mention, rotation, will bring about “fights” about which one is superior, or which one is liked more etc. To which I say DBL is superior “in every way” (minus not having a JP I guess LOL).

It’s okay though, I even fight with my wife about this matter, she prefers the ABL where I prefer the DBL. I’m always shet talking to her over it, and visa versa >.> But I guess that’s a perfect example to why they should just find a way to implement both rather than a “rotation”. Of course, she is da wife, so it’s all just “fun n games” shet talking, but still shet talking nonetheless…

I don’t know if you have noticed or not but haven’t you seen the qeue of EB border gone and ppl start to play in the old maps and more ppl start to play wvw and old player came back from LONG BREAK , lol even the scouts are more useful , and ppl start to roam a lot .

OLDmaps VS NEWmaps

in WvW

Skai.8473

pleas your opinion and anything else out side of this topic

OLDmaps VS NEWmaps

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

There really shouldn’t be much PvE in WvW (besides camp guards, doly’s, etc). WvW is large scale PvP really. Any more PvE then you end up being EotM and that is not fun at all except for derailing PPT blobs.

OLDmaps VS NEWmaps

in WvW

Posted by: Akkeros.1675

Akkeros.1675

I don’t know if you have noticed or not but haven’t you seen the qeue of EB border gone and ppl start to play in the old maps and more ppl start to play wvw and old player came back from LONG BREAK , lol even the scouts are more useful , and ppl start to roam a lot .

lol, i am pretty sure ol Sparc is just baiting everyone. Its kinda funny really

OLDmaps VS NEWmaps

in WvW

Posted by: dragonrage.8921

dragonrage.8921

I tend to lean to cleaning up the desert map and creating a jungle map thats not like the tangled depths but a clean single level map that has its unique advantages not a jungle based close of alpine or desert. Then give each side one specific map each week not unlike EOTM.