OMG I KILLED OP Condi Chrono!

in WvW

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

This was my first win against a Condi Phantasm Chrono in WvW!

I killed him with a condi burn dragonhunter.
And he used to kill me for fun against my other classes and builds!

They are not invincible after all!

\o/

Edit: Burn guard OP. Please nerf /o/

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

(edited by EremiteAngel.9765)

in WvW

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

So you killed cheese with cheese? Not impressive if you have to use condi to do it. Celebrate when you can do it on a power build, that requires 3 stats instead of 1 to do it and has to sacrifice all its defense to do so. Condi is overpowered in wvw regardless of what class its on, so 1 condi spammer killing another is nothing new.

in WvW

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

video or it did not happen?

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

He should just delete his mesmer at this point… Burn Guardian/Dragonhunter is problably one of the easiest condi builds for mesmer to deal with.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

So you killed cheese with cheese? Not impressive if you have to use condi to do it. Celebrate when you can do it on a power build, that requires 3 stats instead of 1 to do it and has to sacrifice all its defense to do so. Condi is overpowered in wvw regardless of what class its on, so 1 condi spammer killing another is nothing new.

Condi guardian isn’t cheese. Its easy to counter with any proper builds. If you aren’t paying attention to how much burn those 3 stacks are doing to you its ur own fault. You can still reck them quite fast with burst even if they run dire or trailblazer due to the lower hp pools.

The chrono prolly goofed and got itself killed in all likelihood. But lets assume they had a proper fight and give the OP some credit…..

Tl;DR:
Gj killing an OP class with a significantly less powerful one!

EVERYONE SO NEGATIVE. LETS BE MORE POSITIVE.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in WvW

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

i was just teasing :P

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I killed one once and i used power spec. He was in bridge in EotM and i did drop hit down by using mortar.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Kill cheese with cheese. Bravo.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a post from this person that isn’t salt-bait.

Well, can’t blame him. This forum is a salt mine sometimes worse than gw2wvw…

Sacrilege!
/Carebearforumsmakemetype15chars

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers

in WvW

Posted by: Electra.7530

Electra.7530

This was my first win against a Condi Phantasm Chrono in WvW!

I killed him with a condi burn dragonhunter.
And he used to kill me for fun against my other classes and builds!

They are not invincible after all!

\o/

Edit: Burn guard OP. Please nerf /o/

Burn guards are incredible, but the condi removal seriously undermines burn guard. You have one (1) condition you rely on and when it’s removed, then what?

If I could, I’d build a torment guardian. I’d tank it up and let them all remove torment.

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

Good job.

I haven’t messed around with condi guard since the days of the GS burst hybrid builds. But running around with 11-12k health got just too risky for me. Went back to power / sustain. Might take a look at the newly available builds, see if there are any fun looking options.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Posted by: MidoriMarch.8067

MidoriMarch.8067

Condi guardian isn’t cheese. Its easy to counter with any proper builds. If you aren’t paying attention to how much burn those 3 stacks are doing to you its ur own fault. You can still reck them quite fast with burst even if they run dire or trailblazer due to the lower hp pools.

The chrono prolly goofed and got itself killed in all likelihood. But lets assume they had a proper fight and give the OP some credit…..

Tl;DR:
Gj killing an OP class with a significantly less powerful one!

EVERYONE SO NEGATIVE. LETS BE MORE POSITIVE.

berserker is the op class that can regen 7.4k hp with 0 healing power while dishing out kitten tons of damage and esp rifle easy mode

in WvW

Posted by: Hevoskuuri.3891

Hevoskuuri.3891

“OMG I KILLED OP Condi Chrono!”

Did you now! Well, I didn’t. Burned my Berserker down like nothing in a few seconds yesterday. Kitten.

in WvW

Offair.2563

Did you now! Well, I didn’t. Burned my Berserker down like nothing in a few seconds yesterday. Kitten.

But conditions only doing 10k+ damage in a 15-30sec window if u may believe that post in another topic. So using this logic, what went wrong?

Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

You died with a Berserker to a condition build when you are the profession with problably the highest uptime in resistance and decent condition clears without giving up all your damage?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Burn Guardian should never kill an average player in a Condi Chrono. Their condi removal is strong and typically requires a lot of cover conditions to bring them down. About the only way to kill one is to load them up and then get distance forcing them to shatter early to clear condition allowing for another pass. Even then when played well even that doesn’t work.

The kill you got was either a player that didn’t know what they were doing or one that was asleep at the wheel. Burn Guardians can still sneak up on player since they are still relatively new. Once you’ve seen one though every other fight is super easy cause clearing one condi is childs play.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

If the Chrono isn’t using Inspiration – burn guard melts its face off.
If the Chrono is using inspiration – stalemate until someone gets bored and leaves or lets themself die.

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

berserker is the op class that can regen 7.4k hp with 0 healing power while dishing out kitten tons of damage and esp rifle easy mode

If you can’t read a rifle u should take 10 minutes and learn how it works. Then you don’t have to spend 2 hours complaining on the forums all the time about it.

U still need 3 stats for that. Condi mesmer needs 1 stat, and it can drain more than 7.4k hp in 1 second. THen its base hp is high as can be……so take dire and u got urself a bonafide tank with way more hp than a warrior does and more toughness than the warrior making ur armour just as good as heavy armour. And you can blink, stealth, and bomb an enemy without them knowing you are there.

One good condi mesmers can go 1vs2 against two other good meta players. When ur class is twice as effective regardless of skill level IN GUILD WARS 2, which is the definition of unfair when it comes to ganging enemies, then you have a problem with the class.

Mesmer rotations need more vulnerabilities. Its an easy skill based way to fix the class. Either that or assume they all are going dire and nerf their hp in half. Noone wants to spend a frriggin year fighting 1 class that ports and stealths for half the fight.

Thieves spam their block all the friggin time when you fight them making the fights ridiculously long and neverending. BUT AT LEAST THERE’S A COUNTER TO THAT……its called unblockables, its ur own fault for not bringing one so you can’t complain. With mesmers if you have an unblockable you might get a 1-2 second window to hit them during a 20 second perma invulnerable/sustain rotation.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

(edited by Cerby.1069)

in WvW

Posted by: Famine.7915

Famine.7915

OMG! ME TOO! WELCOME TO THE “WE CAN KILL SOMETHING” CLUB!

Vee/Volk
Maguuma – Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Necromancer

in WvW

Offair.2563

OMG! ME TOO! WELCOME TO THE “WE CAN KILL SOMETHING” CLUB!

Can i join? Just killed a stealthy condi teef scrub.

in WvW

Posted by: DresdenAllblack.1249

DresdenAllblack.1249

When I kill someone 1v1, I always assume it was their fault.

Angelina is free game again.
Crystal Desert