OS needs to be like EOTM

OS needs to be like EOTM

in WvW

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

I come back here every once in a while to make a post like this in the hopes that Anet will read it one day and make it actually happen. OS was nerfed when it was removed from WvW, meaning you couldn’t call people to it in map chat. Then it was nerfed again when the meager chest reward became account bound. Both of these contributed to making OS the wasteland it is today. There are 2 things that could be done that would keep OS balanced, and massively increase it’s population.

1) OS needs to be cross server (all the reds vs all the blues vs all the greens)

2) OS needs to have world boss level loot, plus many more badges considering how easy badge farming is in EOTM.

OS IMO has some of the best PvP available in the game, PvP that I’ve immensely enjoyed and become very good at over the past 2 years. I think it’s a shame that OS is always so dead now days, and I feel that making these 2 changes would both bring much needed life into OS, as well as keep the reward balanced.

(edited by No Walking.6349)

OS needs to be like EOTM

in WvW

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

Why would you make OS a PvE map like EotM? Imagine all the pve pugs trolling GvG’s and 1v1’s. PvP is not a reward/loot game, leave it like that.

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

OS needs to be like EOTM

in WvW

Posted by: thebeaRRRRR.8640

thebeaRRRRR.8640

I really hope you’re kidding, OS is good as it is now,

if you wanan gvg or duel or do a jumping puzzle, go to OS.
if you wanna wvw, go to the 4 BLs,
if you wanna karma train, go to EOTM.

Please, for the love of God, no. OS is good as it is now.

[AHMA] Giam Chye Cha Loti
Ele, guardian
Ultimate Dominator

OS needs to be like EOTM

in WvW

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

I’d be in favor of cross server since it would promote GvG even on different tiers, but other than that, keep it he same.

OS needs to be like EOTM

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

OS needs more beetroots.