Oasis event - am I partially responsible?

in WvW

Posted by: Stupendous Man.4920

Stupendous Man.4920

I had made a suggestion way back: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/cdi/Collaborative-Development-Edge-of-the-Mists/page/5#post3695249

Once I found how the Oasis event worked, it jugged my memory. Am I responsible for the insufferable-lag event? If so, that is not how I had hoped it.

in WvW

Posted by: Fellfoot.8156

Fellfoot.8156

Ehhh, O.o …drop and give us 20? Seriously though, it’s the Devs that are responsible for game content.

[AIR] Henge of Denravi aka Pink Abu, [BAMA] RollTide
chopping wood one day, dropped a piece,
all I could say was, “…fell…foot…”

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Yes. Hang your head in shame. Be afraid to even talk to Anet.

in WvW

Posted by: Stupendous Man.4920

Stupendous Man.4920

Ehhh, O.o …drop and give us 20? Seriously though, it’s the Devs that are responsible for game content.

Push ups done. It only took 22 breaks and a good meal to finish.

Yes. Hang your head in shame. Be afraid to even talk to Anet.

I was young.

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

they mixed your idea and mine together lol I actually took blame for it about a day ago :P

Since we on the pvp topic in wvw forum, why not add hammers to each keep that can shoot lasers at players attacking any of our towers… haha just kidding.. don’t do it anet

and we got the Oasis event in the new BL’s.. Sorry guys but I will take full blame for that event due to my sarcastic remark. I didn’t think they’d actually do it

I also recall someone asking for a dragon to spawn in EBG to wipe zergs and we got airship strikes now.

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

they mixed your idea and mine together lol I actually took blame for it about a day ago :P

Since we on the pvp topic in wvw forum, why not add hammers to each keep that can shoot lasers at players attacking any of our towers… haha just kidding.. don’t do it anet

and we got the Oasis event in the new BL’s.. Sorry guys but I will take full blame for that event due to my sarcastic remark. I didn’t think they’d actually do it

I also recall someone asking for a dragon to spawn in EBG to wipe zergs and we got airship strikes now.

I… uh… hm…. possibly remember suggesting actual airships in WvW.

But theres no need to search the forums or anything, I am probably mistaken.