Oasis event lag persists

Oasis event lag persists

in WvW

Posted by: Woaden.9425

Woaden.9425

Can we just get it turned off until there is some sort of fix please?

Kole —Thief
youtube

Oasis event lag persists

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

Seconded, in general I haven’t been bothered by the lag tremendously, however at times it gets really rough.

Oasis event lag persists

in WvW

Posted by: Mammon.9508

Mammon.9508

Last week, I was doing the oasis event with a small group and there was an enemy group competing against us in the event. I was carrying the last cog to win the event for our side and an enemy mesmer tried to snipe me as I was on my way to drop it off. Did I get absolutely murdered like I usually do? No, the lag was unbearable for both me and the mesmer and almost none of our skills were firing correctly. The mesmer eventually gave up and ran away.

Oasis event lag persists

in WvW

Posted by: gavyne.6847

gavyne.6847

It’s completely unacceptable that this event single handedly ruins the gameplay for everybody in the zone. It’s equally unacceptable to have this issue unfixed since HoT launched almost 4 months ago. Please disable this event until the lag issues are fixed. Either fix the extreme lag, or disable the event. Don’t just let something so broken run continuously and turn a blindeye on it.

Be a hero for once Anet, nobody will miss this event. I get that you folks spent a lot of time designing and developing it. And disabling it may seem like you’re admitting you did something wrong. But the lag is killing everybody’s enjoyment. It’s one of the top things cited when people talk about why they dislike desert borderlands and why they refuse to play on the new BL’s. Things like these are pushing people away.

Fix the lag, or disable the event in the meantime please.

Oasis event lag persists

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Simple thing would be to move most of the mobs and or the event, the players won’t miss it at all.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

Oasis event lag persists

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

Last night, the event could have been a fun three way brawl. But not when it takes over a minute to pick up a core, and the lag is so bad you can’t fight, and you spend time wondering when your skills finally go off, what the result will be…

Oasis event lag persists

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

It’s completely unacceptable that this event single handedly ruins the gameplay for everybody in the zone. It’s equally unacceptable to have this issue unfixed since HoT launched almost 4 months ago. Please disable this event until the lag issues are fixed. Either fix the extreme lag, or disable the event. Don’t just let something so broken run continuously and turn a blindeye on it.

Be a hero for once Anet, nobody will miss this event. I get that you folks spent a lot of time designing and developing it. And disabling it may seem like you’re admitting you did something wrong. But the lag is killing everybody’s enjoyment. It’s one of the top things cited when people talk about why they dislike desert borderlands and why they refuse to play on the new BL’s. Things like these are pushing people away.

Fix the lag, or disable the event in the meantime please.

Fully agree. Too much hassle for too little reward.

Oasis event lag persists

in WvW

Posted by: erKo.9586

erKo.9586

Yes please, this lag during the event is not ok.

[WvW] Thanks Anet for listening to your players during 2016.
Far Shiverpeaks – EU – Since release.