Objective upgrade claim

Objective upgrade claim

in WvW

Posted by: FOKOZUYNEN.8206

FOKOZUYNEN.8206

Claiming objectives in WvW and other can put from theyr own guild upgrades on is nice but can be made in such a way to know to see which guild have put that upgrades ?

We want to know who is thos guilds that help and also some guilds want to be rewarded by knowing that they have that GOLD to make those expensive upgrades.
—-i dont know if anyone have asked this before-—-

Objective upgrade claim

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

if you mouse over an objective, it tells you who has claimed that objective. if you click the object it opens up a window that also tells you who claimed it and on the left side is a button to see the upgrades that are running.

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

Objective upgrade claim

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

if you mouse over an objective, it tells you who has claimed that objective. if you click the object it opens up a window that also tells you who claimed it and on the left side is a button to see the upgrades that are running.

He want to know which guilds put what upgrades. Any guild can put a upgrade in a claimed structure that meet the time criteria, and only the “owner” of the claim can overwrite existing upgrades.
And honestly, I also would love to see who are the idiots who put Auto Turrets instead of Presence of the Keep.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Objective upgrade claim

in WvW

FOKOZUYNEN.8206

Not only to know who put wrong upgrades ,,,in the end hey at least someone have put something there …there are guilds that cant learn evry new memember about it and the main Guild that claimed can change that upgrade.
But to see wich guilds put those upgrades is like a reward knwing that your guild really help the server.

Objective upgrade claim

in WvW

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

And honestly, I also would love to see who are the idiots who put Auto Turrets instead of Presence of the Keep.

Oh man, you’re still upset about that? You’ve been talking about it for months!

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

Objective upgrade claim

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Oh man, you’re still upset about that? You’ve been talking about it for months!

I just can’t stand stupidity…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

Objective upgrade claim

in WvW

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

Maybe this is a silly question, but is there a guide to what upgrades are good or bad to get somewhere?

Objective upgrade claim

in WvW

Posted by: Namer.9750

Namer.9750

Maybe this is a silly question, but is there a guide to what upgrades are good or bad to get somewhere?

No guides, but I’ll tell you: Supply Drop and Chilling Fog are both good. Dragon and Turtle Banners are good, Centaur Banners are absolutely worthless. Emergency Waypoint and Invulnerable Fortifications are both good (use the former normally, use the latter if you know there will be a lot of enemies and not many people from your server.)

Otherwise, uhh, Iron Guards, Hardened Gates on everything. Watchtowers on Towers, Presence of the Keep on keeps. Those are generally the best passive upgrades, the others are more situational.

Objective upgrade claim

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Also, Sabotage Depot if you wanna be a kitten and not leave any supply in a objective you won’t be there to defend.

Objective upgrade claim

in WvW

Posted by: Mylerian.9176

Mylerian.9176

All this would do is create more drama in Mpa Chat! Which is something that is not needed. I agree that certain upgrades should be first. And it would be nice if people would realize that. But sometimes you just can’ fix stupid.

Objective upgrade claim

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

All this would do is create more drama in Mpa Chat! Which is something that is not needed.

Salt is the fuel that moves WvW.

Objective upgrade claim

in WvW

FOKOZUYNEN.8206

Well actually on server that i am we are happy that somone put upgrades after all if is bad or wrong who care if we know who put it we can discuss and try to solve it better to know instead of having someone that will put again same upgrade.
The main argument we have on server is about Tactivators but thas another story.