Obsidian Sanctum Arena

Obsidian Sanctum Arena

in WvW

Posted by: Ahka.6705

Ahka.6705

I participated in my first GvG in OS last night. It was so much better than at the Wind Mill. Didn’t have to worry about camera angles with trees and the hill blocking/changing my perspective. The platforms making it easy to wipe stacks was very nice, as well as a good vantage point to watch other matches. Much fun was had.

Thanks Anet! Well done.

Ahka – Elementalist
[ZzZz]Zombie Coast, [CERN]When Zergs Collide
Tarnished Coast

Obsidian Sanctum Arena

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

I agree it’s much better! But I hope it’s not a “Ok we did something for em so they don’t need anything else”

It still needs work. You still get trolls that come in and mess stuff up. Also we could use a trait resetter, a repair merchant would also be nice. It would need to be in the arena so PvE players wouldn’t come in all the time just to use it.

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

Obsidian Sanctum Arena

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Shhh be grateful for a bit at least … More bees with honey and all that …

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Obsidian Sanctum Arena

in WvW

Posted by: Sreoom.3690

Sreoom.3690

It’s nice…unless you encounter folks from Boredgate…I was standing in the stands tonight minding my business watching when four members of BG from a guild PLX came up and ganked me…seriously….4 v 1? f’ing cowards.

“The Leaf on Wind”
JQ Ranger

Obsidian Sanctum Arena

in WvW

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

yep OS is the best update so far …. not because of GvG or dueling though …

with our strong relationship between BG, SoR, JQ. We turn it into bags farming 24/7 ( BG owns it 99% of time)

with instant re spawn make it even faster …

I like how our guys have no hesitation at all to faceroll these two severs compare to our last match ….

BG

Obsidian Sanctum Arena

in WvW

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

yeah i tend to participate in such ganking when we are bored and everyone is on a friend terms you see them touching each other and emote spamming, when someone starts it it goes all the way to the WP, i love small fights though OS.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

Obsidian Sanctum Arena

in WvW

Posted by: aaron.7850

aaron.7850

best addition to the game since release.

its also a nice way to discover overpowered builds, as most people there are running the cheesiest builds they can find to win 1v1. (spirit rangers, condi necros, stun warriors, PU mesmers) etc.

Obsidian Sanctum Arena

in WvW

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

best addition to the game since release.

its also a nice way to discover overpowered builds, as most people there are running the cheesiest builds they can find to win 1v1. (spirit rangers, condi necros, stun warriors, PU mesmers) etc.

Tpvp is even faster in that regard. Nothing but OP cheese builds.

Ranger | Elementalist

Obsidian Sanctum Arena

in WvW

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

How does this work for GvG?