Official WvW Puzzle Neutrality Agreement

in WvW

Posted by: Manimarco Devil.1790

Manimarco Devil.1790

Now this does not apply to all people nor do I expect it to. But I would like to propose a simple gesture between non aggressive enemies in puzzle. Once both sides see each other merely /bow. Note if the person does not respond then its safe to assume they are hostile and will kill you if possible.
What do you guys think, I realize even this system can be abused but i believe most people would be willing to comply because getting far into a puzzle just to die because some fool attacked you from behind is pretty discouraging feeling more puzzle doers have felt.

Battlelord Taeres

(edited by Manimarco Devil.1790)

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

In the current match up, I and 90% of other CD players leave HoD players alone. Those guys deserve free rides in the puzzle.

hugs HoD

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in WvW

Posted by: Wintermelon Tea.6398

Wintermelon Tea.6398

It might end up the same as /wave, which hostile players have taken to using as a lure tactic to convince others that they’re peaceful. But I’ll join in and give this a couple of tries!

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

JP in WvW is a PvP zone. ANet placed player-activated traps and boulders for a reason. If you want to keep it friendly, good for you, I’ll kill you the moment I have the opportunity.

Don’t expect PvE in a PvP zone.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

in WvW

Posted by: Jarl.8607

Jarl.8607

What? LoL. No.

It’s a PVP zone. Expect to get attacked.

Engineer – lvl 80 – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Sjeufke.9346

Sjeufke.9346

impossible, germans only camp puzzles, only thing they can do!

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Oh and to add, you’re denying your enemies 2 siege BP, possibly 2 trebs or 2 golems, and you’re doing your server a great favour by camping the puzzle and denying every single invader you can find, and I highly recommend it.

[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

in WvW

Posted by: Wintermelon Tea.6398

Wintermelon Tea.6398

Erm…the OP’s just proposing this agreement for non aggressive players, he’s not asking it of absolutely everyone. So if you enjoy PvPing in the puzzle areas, keep having fun! He’s not asking you to stop.

Either way, I’ve been seeing players bow to each other (alongside waving) in the puzzle areas, so this feels a little redundant.

in WvW

Posted by: Wintuo.1356

Wintuo.1356

Dont know about most but our guild usually goes with a you attack me and we will force numbers and attack you back strategy when it comes to the EB puzzle. If the enemy is simply looking to get the chest and move along we let them, but we do keep close tabs on enemy mesmers more than any1 else when we do this, cant be nice to some1 and let them get a portal up when we are trying to get our guys up now can we.

Win Two Ohhh lvl 80 Human Mesmer
Guard the Guild lvl 80 Norn Guardian
Outlaws and Vagabonds(LaWz) on TC

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

My guild would be horrified if i let someone red go about their business, puzzle or otherwise.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

in WvW

Posted by: psirca.9452

psirca.9452

I tried going naked to signify that.
It only got me killed 4 times.

After 2 hours I never got anywhere anyway and was beating my keyboard so yeah I think I have to still pay money for my siege, the best I got was dropping down the hole then 2 over. I was tired of falling and gave up.

All the time I took I could have been in a safer place not wasting a pvp spot.

in WvW

Posted by: FrozeNuggz.7219

FrozeNuggz.7219

horrible idea, its Guild Wars 2, not Guild Peace and Wave 2

Shaniquia Johnson – Frozenuggz [KnT] Blackgate