Official WvW server : KAINENG the destroyer

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

DB is Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde…

They’re nice and sweet in the NA primetime. But when it rolls around 3AM EDT…. they are evil, nasty monsters….

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

You guys better not lose Dragonbrand!!! and whoever the 3rd server is.

YB, unfortunately Yaks is suffering from Transfers due to the paid transfers like so many others…while I expect they will have some presence, I am expecting their biggest effect will be that they’ll give us fights during DB’s down-times and such to distract us from taking all of DB’s stuff in PvD.

Good luck and good fights to YB and DB both!

in WvW

Posted by: Camo.7498

Camo.7498

On another note, I’ve been looking forward to facing you guys for a long time Kain! (As of now) See you Friday

Likewise! I sincerely hope we can get awesome fights out of this! I don’t know when your down-times are, I know Kaineng has few, so my only suggestion is to try and plan around those to keep us out when there’s only a few of you on! Thank-you by the by, it’s people like yourself that keep me coming to the forums despite the silly comments and such.

I think our down times are a about the same. So I’m almost certain I’ll have to plan my heal skill 10 seconds in advanced.

Commander Mighty Fig Newton – Sylvari Warrior
[UhOh] Procrastination Nation
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

DB is Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde…

They’re nice and sweet in the NA primetime. But when it rolls around 3AM EDT…. they are evil, nasty monsters….

Oh yes so much this! I remember once in the DH days, early morning EST like 6 am…I had to run false attacks on both NSP and DB in EB BL to make them fight each other for our stuff just so we could take back our home BL.

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

I think our down times are a about the same. So I’m almost certain I’ll have to plan my heal skill 10 seconds in advanced.

This is a heads up(I’m doing this because I WANT good fights…each Server we faced all but gave up when they came on and the entire map was painted our color…they still “tried”…but with FAR less numbers…iow: I’m really not trying to “brag”.)

Don’t know what folks have told you, but Kaineng has -MAYBE- an hour of Downtime…and by that I mean…an hour where only EB is Queued. Whenever your “Slowest” hours are…make sure your people are prepared to hold what they have. I do NOT want to win via PvD again…I want us to earn this win or loss legitimately.

in WvW

Posted by: Camo.7498

Camo.7498

This is a heads up(I’m doing this because I WANT good fights…each Server we faced all but gave up when they came on and the entire map was painted our color…they still “tried”…but with FAR less numbers…iow: I’m really not trying to “brag”.)

Don’t know what folks have told you, but Kaineng has -MAYBE- an hour of Downtime…and by that I mean…an hour where only EB is Queued. Whenever your “Slowest” hours are…make sure your people are prepared to hold what they have. I do NOT want to win via PvD again…I want us to earn this win or loss legitimately.

Meh, well your numbers will again be superior. BUT FA, also has superior numbers and we are holding our own I would say. I’ve logged numerous times this week and had outmanned buff. It’s something we’ve seen ALOT of on Dragonbrand. But we will go down swinging!

Commander Mighty Fig Newton – Sylvari Warrior
[UhOh] Procrastination Nation
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

HI everyone,

Due to the huge amount of trolling and overall non constructive behaviour going on in this thread, we are closing it.

As always, we ask you to please refrain from this behaviour.
Thanks for your understanding.