Official answer on Rankings?

in WvW

Posted by: Blackjack.2083

Blackjack.2083

Have we had an official answer on the Rankings being used to determine the Leagues for Season 1 yet?! The leader boards on GW2 are obviously different than what is shown on millennium.org…….so which one is it? I’ve read speculation that they will be using the leader boards which I think were last updated on the 15th I think…..then I’ve read where people are saying that is not true and the league brackets will be determined off of the millennium site.

So……since the reset is tonight can we get a kitten official answer?! I mean c’mon guys the Leagues start today…..is it too much to ask? If I missed an official response to this somewhere than I apologize in advance!

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

So……since the reset is tonight can we get a kitten official answer?! I mean c’mon guys the Leagues start today…..is it too much to ask?

The leagues start today, so wait all of 8 hours and you’ll get your kitten official answer.

What’s the hurry in knowing the rankings before it starts? planning on transferring?

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Winespring Brother.2970

Winespring Brother.2970

From Devon:

“The matchups are not determined until the end of the matchup prior to season start. We could give you an estimate, but that might change.”

So the matchups will be determined tonight.

ETA: Besides, the leagues are not set yet – there are some servers on the cusp of gold/silver in NA, for example.

Yak’s Bend
Charr Ranger of the Iron Legion

in WvW

Blackjack.2083

GrandmaFunk….appreciate your condescending remarks that offered absolutely nothing to the question that was asked. People do transfer for a variety of reasons and one of those very well can be what league their current sever will end up in. For me personally it has nothing to do with choosing the “winning” server but rather the scale of the fights involved. I much prefer the size of open field engagements to be found in Bronze compared to what there is in Silver. So yes, if NSP is indeed going to Silver I’ll be heading to HoD most likely.

in WvW

Blackjack.2083

Thank You Winespring, that is exactly what I was looking for!

in WvW

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

Man up and stay on your server instead of transferring to a possible winning server. I am and we have about a 0.1 percent chance to win our league.

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk….appreciate your condescending remarks that offered absolutely nothing to the question that was asked.

The condescending tone of my answer was in proportion to the impatiently demanding tone of your question…

So yes, if NSP is indeed going to Silver I’ll be heading to HoD most likely.

..and in correctly guessing your motives for such impatience.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

you will be going to HoD then because unless Anet goes back on their word, NSP is going to silver, and us Fergs are going to kick your kitten!! >.<

in WvW

Posted by: SQLOwns.7316

SQLOwns.7316

So……since the reset is tonight can we get a kitten official answer?! I mean c’mon guys the Leagues start today…..is it too much to ask?

The leagues start today, so wait all of 8 hours and you’ll get your kitten official answer.

What’s the hurry in knowing the rankings before it starts? planning on transferring?

It’s too late to transfer anyway. Relax, bro.
It would just be nice if there was some communication from Anet.

SQL Owns – Elementalist
Dragon Steel [DSL]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

It’s not too late to transfer so im not sure what your talking about.

GrandmaFunk….appreciate your condescending remarks that offered absolutely nothing to the question that was asked.

The condescending tone of my answer was in proportion to the impatiently demanding tone of your question…

So yes, if NSP is indeed going to Silver I’ll be heading to HoD most likely.

..and in correctly guessing your motives for such impatience.

LOL +100000

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in WvW

SQLOwns.7316

It’s not too late to transfer so im not sure what your talking about.

I thought yesterday was the cutoff. Oh well, just another bad decision Anet has made with the league system.

SQL Owns – Elementalist
Dragon Steel [DSL]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Solstice.1097

there is no transfer cutoff. maybe the sale ended though.

once the match begins tonight, whatever WvW you log into is your season 1 server.

in WvW

SQLOwns.7316

there is no transfer cutoff. maybe the sale ended though.

once the match begins tonight, whatever WvW you log into is your season 1 server.

So there is a cuttoff? It is tonight?

SQL Owns – Elementalist
Dragon Steel [DSL]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Server you log into when the league start will be your home server.

• Edit

In the patch note.

Players will be tied to the world they are on when they first log in after the season begins. Players may transfer worlds at any time, but their final reward

Heiann – NSP

in WvW

Solstice.1097

lol you can transfer anytime and there is no cutoff.

as far as changing what server you’re on for season 1, the only “cutoff” is yourself logging into wvw. until you log into wvw after tonight’s reset your league server has not been decided.

in WvW

SQLOwns.7316

lol you can transfer anytime and there is no cutoff.

as far as changing what server you’re on for season 1, the only “cutoff” is yourself logging into wvw. until you log into wvw after tonight’s reset your league server has not been decided.

Yes, I know that bro. Do some research. I can transfer 3 weeks from now if I want to. We are talking about leagues. Which do have a cutoff as far as what server/league you are assigned to. Which sounds like tonight.

SQL Owns – Elementalist
Dragon Steel [DSL]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Solstice.1097

i was replying to the guy saying its too late to transfer.

as far as the cutoff for Anet deciding who’s in what league, I believe it’s at server reset, which is why WvW resets about an hour later so it has time to update and create new matches.