Ok, let us salvage our invaders gear?

in WvW

Posted by: LoneWolfie.1852

LoneWolfie.1852

I’m sure it’s part of the “cause it will crash the market” problem, but now mats are just ridiculous in price. Can you solve this issue by letting us salvage our gear so WvW players can just keep playing WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Yes this thing kittens me off so badly. Should i just throw all invader items away or what?

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Salvaging Ascended rings would be nice too. It’s not like we haven’t been asking for that for almost a year now.

But you know, small, appreciated changes like this would make too much sense I guess.

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

I agree.

It cost us gold + badges to acquire, yet is as restricted as karma gear (can not salvage/forge).

PvE token gear you can forge, salvage and get globs/dark matter/inscriptions and has no gold cost.

I can buy PvE some crafted/dropped gear for about the same price as WvW gear with no token cost.

To even get a rune/sigil out of WvW gear we need to use a transmute stone then salvage.

This makes no sense. Currently there is very little reason for us to ever buy WvW gear outside of ascended jewelry.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in WvW

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

We can finally agree on something hehe

Its true, it’d be neat if we could salvage wvw gear, I’m sure there are many wvwers out there that have a lot of badges of honor not in use

Commander Nachonix

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Funniest part is that exotics that might give you inscription or insignia cost something like 1.2g in tp so www players would get these about 20s cheaper, but would waste badges. Of course www players get so good rewards and are much richer than tp flippers and dungeon path sellers so this is no no no. Maybe raise www items price 20 silver or even 30s and then let us salvage.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

A dev mentioned it was a glitch that would be fixed. Months ago.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in WvW

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

it would be nice to get my 10g runes out of my invaders gear without transmuting tricks and wasting money for that.

in WvW

Aberrant.6749

Got a link for that?

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

The main issue I have is that I cannot salvage Invader gear for my ascended PTV/ rabid insignia. To get a set of ascended gear I have to grind dungeons because of this.

in WvW

Posted by: SQLOwns.7316

SQLOwns.7316

If the game’s economy was decent, we could salvage all items. I just hate the ascended gear drops I get and will never use that are automatically account bound……..I know, first world problems.

SQL Owns – Elementalist
Dragon Steel [DSL]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Got a link for that?

I’ll try find one when I get home from work. If I don’t reply you know I wasn’t successful in locating it!

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in WvW

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

I agree.

It cost us gold + badges to acquire, yet is as restricted as karma gear (can not salvage/forge).

You can put karma armor in the mystic forge. (or did they change that recently ?)

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

They gave so many free badges away with the Achievement chests that they probably can’t afford to allow WvW gear to be salvaged/toileted/TP’d.

in WvW

Posted by: Rink.6108

Rink.6108

They gave 30 gold away in the last achievement chest I’ve gotten. I could buy 30 exotics on the transfer market for that price and salvage them.
You guys are correct, there really is no rational reason for us not to be able to salvage our wvw gear and weapons.

in WvW

Aberrant.6749

Got a link for that?

I’ll try find one when I get home from work. If I don’t reply you know I wasn’t successful in locating it!

Thanks for trying either way

I agree.

You can put karma armor in the mystic forge. (or did they change that recently ?)

I thought I saw an update that said they nerfed that, but I must have misread. It let me put a karma rabid ring I had laying around. Jeeze even karma gear is more flexible than gear with token + gold cost : /

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

in WvW

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

Prices for invader gear is now as much as prices for gear on the TP, plus they have badges. It won’t flood the market at all compared to what ascended armor crafting already has. It won’t change the market hardly at all I would guess.