Only +5 supplies for... 520 WXP levels?

in WvW

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

So, only extra 5 supplies for... 520 WXP levels?
520 lvls or 2.6kk WXP or 100k and more kills or 5 and more months (nearly 1k kills per day)?
Are you kiddin?
Aren’t you said your game will be free from mindless grind?

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

(edited by SilverWF.4789)

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

I thought it was 300 WXP levels.

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

I know, it’s kidda absurd the amounts you need in this game sometimes. The promised no grinding and yet everything is a gold sink which requires grinding of dungeons to get back in order to spend on another gold sink.

I mainly do WvW, and even though the loot bag drop rate has increased, it is still nowhere near the amount you get from dungeon runs. In an evening I can make almost 2 gold in WvW; a guild member says he can make that in 30 minutes or less in CoF.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

It’s 300 levels but yeah, it will take a while. I’m personally planning to get +2 supply first and then decide what to do further. Go for different skills or rank up alts.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: teg.1340

teg.1340

50% bonus to supplies is awesome, no matter how hard to achieve. What did you expect?

A 30 man zerg with +2 supplies can built e.g. 2 more arrowcarts with it. IMO this is great without being overpowered.

in WvW

Isaac.6041

I think the improved ballista sounds more interesting at this point the supply increase takes a long time to get.

in WvW

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

50% bonus to supplies is awesome, no matter how hard to achieve.

No, it does! Few months of grind per single character it’s sucks! Or let they recalculate our old kills, defends, assaults etc, because we all already spent a freakin 7 months in hope what it will have some price in the future updates!
Or let it will be shared for whole account not separates by characters

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

(edited by SilverWF.4789)

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

… also dont forget that it doesnt seem like the famed GW2 linear progression is in effect for WXP. Its 1000 for the first few levels but at rank 4 I believe its 2000.

Yay for the new grind!

I estimate ~10 months to get full supply bonus if you’re a casual player, if the requirement continue to rise.

in WvW

Isaac.6041

According to the wiki it is linear after rank 5 at 5000 points each. But 5000 is too much…

in WvW

teg.1340

because we all already spent a freakin 7 months in hope what it will have some price in the future updates!

I for myself have spent 7 month in WvW because it was awesome fun, not because I was in hope of some retrospective progression.

in WvW

teg.1340

I estimate ~10 months to get full supply bonus if you’re a casual player, if the requirement continue to rise.

I dont think those abilities have much of an impact. We’ve played months just for the sake of fun. WXP doesn’t change anything. Its all in your brain, bros!

in WvW

Posted by: Nnekk.5806

Nnekk.5806

To “grind” is to play with very little fun or amusement.

Just because it will take “effrort” and “time” to achieve the needed WXP to level to what you desire, in no way, is that a “grind” to do so.

I love WvW. This new system is just another layer of WvW loveliness!

Good job Dev’s!

Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Poringosa.1804

Poringosa.1804

I don’t see the problem. Until now, WvW players played it for the fun and it will be fun after this patch as well. For me in personal even more, because of the end of culling+client lags. This progression is just a little bonus and can help a bit.
And It isn’t too hard. I achieved around 14k Wexp within 3 hours of playing and those three hours weren’t even really 100% serious play and with.

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Looking at them they all seem underwhelming, besides the ballista upgrade.

5% more/less from guards – handy. But not gamebreaking. If you couldnt handle them before, 5% will probably not make a difference

5% more/less from mercs – same as guards really. But I might consider this one actually better, as they have stronger units if camps are being flipped constantly and cant be upgraded.

5% less siege damage – Pretty ok I suppose. It’s really only good for the arrow cart or ballista damage reduction. Unfortunately you can bet your sweet kitten that the guys manning the carts/ballista probably have the 5% more damage. Worth getting for sure though.

5% more siege damage – Nice. extra damage from siege is probably one of if not the best thing on here (taking into account cost)

5 more supply – eeeeeeeh. It’s useful for sure, but the cost sucks, and until you have more points into it it’s not that helpful (11 supply means jack kitten for walls/gates, as you repair in 2’s. And 1 supply is not superduper helpful for siege, i’ve never seen a siege weapon be 1 supply away from being built. 12 is better. 13 is basically the same as 12. 14 is probably pretty optimal and 15 is nice. But the cost, oh man the cost)

cannon – remove boons, 0.5% damage, more bleed, larger circle more chill? Forgive me if I dont fall asleep. The boon reduction is minimally helpful, guardians and ele’s are giving whole zergs boons for days. the damage is such a small buff, bleeds are whatever, larger circle is nice but going 4 points in for it sucks, and who the heck cares about that chill? It’ll be stripped immediately by the large quantities of condition removal that every zerg carries

ballista – new skill, 2% damage, faster traveling bolts, longer range, larger radius? Every single one of those seems good. The new skill sounds like it may be similar to the ranger shortbow one. The one that fires multiple shots in a fan pattern. The one that can and probably will 1 shot people charging into melee range of your ballista. Faster bolts means less dodging. 2% damage is eh, but I surmise it probably stacks with the other siege damage buff. longer range is just god tier, seriously I cannot wait to see the new siege positions people can use with 4 points into that. And the larger radius is… eh.

Overall im thinking
4 ballista
0 cannon
12 supply
5 siege might
5 siege bunker
5 mercs bane
0 guard D
0 guard A

will be my starting setup. And then maybe build towards more supply from there.

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

To “grind” is to play with very little fun or amusement.

Just because it will take “effrort” and “time” to achieve the needed WXP to level to what you desire, in no way, is that a “grind” to do so.

I love WvW. This new system is just another layer of WvW loveliness!

Good job Dev’s!

Agreed

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

I don’t see the problem. Until now, WvW players played it for the fun and it will be fun after this patch as well. For me in personal even more, because of the end of culling+client lags. This progression is just a little bonus and can help a bit.
And It isn’t too hard. I achieved around 14k Wexp within 3 hours of playing and those three hours weren’t even really 100% serious play and with.

I agree with you….but….people like to complain about the little things mate…this is a forum and so they will do this like true forumwarriors …..I call them the Inevitable.

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

There is no grind in playing wvw ! When you play a content you enjoy regulary (with no culling ftw!) then you get rewarded in time without even noticing you are in, so no grind involved. 600 point to unlock all bonuses if you get 6pt/day it takes 3month that s not so much comparing to those insane wvw titles…

in WvW

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

I didn’t expect much from this passive traits but I’m dissapointed that they didn’t include “do more damage to siege”. I would have took it straight away but then, I’m notorious for constantly suiciding on enemy trebs…

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

in WvW

Posted by: shadowsoul.2134

shadowsoul.2134

5 supplies more is 50% more, it’s a very strong ability

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

So heavily gated. Can’t they leave that in PvE.

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

6pts/day is 30k wexp points a day..ten toons, that’s 30 months to reach all my mains decked out, and that’s assuming I play every day AND get 30k Wexp points a day- which would mean running around karma training constantly. In my 1.5 hours online last night I managed 1.5k Wexp- but then we were mainly defending our garrison in our borderland for that entire time.

Silly me- we should have let them have it and ran around capping stuff all night playing swopsies on towers and keeps that will never get upgraded…welcome to zergville.

Titles should start with ‘little zerger’ and progress through to ‘ultimate zerger’ to reflect the realities.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

It takes you less than 10g to make 3 guilds and have the +5 supply constantly runnin in a camp (or in a keep that gets alot of yaks in).

Plus, if you are in a 30-man zerg (which is relatively small), it doesn’t often matter if you got 300 or 450 or 600 supply with you.

Not to mention that it takes time to get supply: instead of raiding 3 camps that have 100 supply, you will have to raid 6 (if you find that many on the map).

Also… you do not ‘gain supply’. The supply has to exist on the map before you can take it. The only way to actually create supply is to upgrade a camp and get a yak to the tower/keep.

I think this is only good for people that like to ninja towers with exactly 3 people: they can now put up a superior ram instead of a regular one. Other than that, the use is pretty meh.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in WvW

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Its only 300, and yeah this really killed my enjoyment/buzz for this new stuff. It was the only one I was really looking forward to out of the skills, and then to find it only added 5 for 300. It kinda mad me mad. I was really expecting to be able to at least carry double (so 20, or +10). Guess it might be just going back to do the one daily in WvW and then back to PvE.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in WvW

Posted by: Katsumoto.9452

Katsumoto.9452

They really should make these darn things account bound. I play multiple characters but 2000 ranks is a lot in its own right, that’ll take anyone a long time to get. If it was account bound progression i’m ok with it, but character really sucks. Feels like they never want a WvW player to reach an achievement of any sort.

Aurora Glade [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

So heavily gated. Can’t they leave that in PvE.

Because these are so crucial to have, I take it?

The +5 total Supply can work well with a “Guild Fortified Transporter” but other than that, I don’t see how it’s terribly useful. In fact, very little of this is absolutely a “must get”.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

It takes you less than 10g to make 3 guilds and have the +5 supply constantly runnin in a camp (or in a keep that gets alot of yaks in).

Plus, if you are in a 30-man zerg (which is relatively small), it doesn’t often matter if you got 300 or 450 or 600 supply with you.

Not to mention that it takes time to get supply: instead of raiding 3 camps that have 100 supply, you will have to raid 6 (if you find that many on the map).

Also… you do not ‘gain supply’. The supply has to exist on the map before you can take it. The only way to actually create supply is to upgrade a camp and get a yak to the tower/keep.

I think this is only good for people that like to ninja towers with exactly 3 people: they can now put up a superior ram instead of a regular one. Other than that, the use is pretty meh.

What you said is true. But with this update and Art of War buff, each can carry up to 20 supply which is a huge factor for 30-man group.

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Aeone.1083

Aeone.1083

Not many people will get it, and this will remain a rare ability, which is good. People will still base supply off the standard amount, which is also good; the last thing that we want, and that areanet have ensured, is that the +5 doesn’t become something required to do wvw. in fact, nothing is, which is the point.

Aierner – Thief
Arielle Nera – Guardian
Abusing multiple guilds. [Yak] [YARR] [RIP]

in WvW

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

It’s only a grind if you make it a grind. You won’t be missing out on much with the passives anyway. They are not game changing/breaking in any way. Will they help, sure! Are they necessary? Nope! Not unless you’re “one of those” who has to have everything in an MMO, in whcch case – everything is a grind for you.

I honestly dont care for the passive abilities enough to grind for them. If/when I do get enough wXP for them then great! Until then, I will continue to WvW just as i’ve been doing for moths – because it’s fun.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in WvW

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

Grind is in the eye of the Beholder,
Play as you normally do and eventually you’ll get there without ever grinding at all.

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

in WvW

Posted by: Suralin.3947

Suralin.3947

Wow, what’s with all the complaining. Who cares if you have to wait to get that +5 supply? You didn’t need it for 7 months, why would you need it now? Why would you need any of the bonuses now? You’re just another contributor to these massive zerg balls that attempt to flip towers and keeps endlessly, which I thank for btw for the massive loot I get when you run into my guild’s defenses. ;-)

Otherwise, big woop. Please go QQ more in PvE, please.

DragonBrand – Terror Gaming [TG]
Fer Aline – Thf; Suralinta – Rgr; Alyra Va Tel – Ele; Mer Aline – War

(edited by Suralin.3947)

in WvW

Posted by: Ronago.3268

Ronago.3268

Seriously… This is WvW which we play for fun. The fact that these abilities haven’t got such a huge impact in the game is exactly to prevent any kind of necessary grind…

I will take it just like I did with realm ranks in DAOC, getting to rank 12-13 there could easily take years even for hardcore players, it simply was something that you slowly achieved while ENJOYING the game.

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

To the OP, you’re getting a reward for doing what you were doing anyway

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Posted by: Dasboba.1652

Dasboba.1652

These abilities are meant to supplement your character over time. Who on earth would feel the need “grind” to get +5 supply? Just play the game. Kids are so spoiled these days.

in WvW

Posted by: makku.2508

makku.2508

The original GW1 was pretty grind-free. It changed dramatically around the time Eye of the North was released tho. They kept adding more and more grindy content, while still claiming their game was grind-free. I guess they plan on continuing this trend in GW2.

1) Add more grind.
2) Claim otherwise.
3) ???
4) Profit!

There is only one god, and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to Death: ‘Not today’.

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Does it stack with WvW Fort +5 Supply? Because that would be worth it, 20 supply awesome.

Right now I’m just going for the guard attack/defense, to make soloing camps easier and faster.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in WvW

Posted by: Verdente.8765

Verdente.8765

I’m sure Anet will eventually add WXP Booster, food, guild buff, etc.

Its just another thing to look forward to in their big monthly patch like with different gear stats/major/minor combination.

Bunny Frost : Air Kiss[Akis]
This game bring out the roleplayer in me ^-^

in WvW

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

I’m surprised at how little people see the advantage in having 5 more supplies per character.

This usually means that when attacking a keep a attacking team can place 1 more ram for every 8 people. 40% better wall/gate repairs per person, only 3 people to make a ram as opposed to 4 (this is pretty big)

Supplies are the life and blood of wvw, you can’t go expecting to get a +10 supply buff and not expect for it to be broken.

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

in WvW

Posted by: Cruzyo.7304

Cruzyo.7304

for me the main problem isnt how strong or weak those buffs are, in fact they are quite weak.
the main problem in my eyes is, that in order to max out these you will need a very long time – also remember, there’s more players than only tier 1 and tier 2, theres matchups that have a lot less battles ongoing and therefor less income of WXP.

it feels like the WvW achievements, which aint really achieveable, so talking about +5 supply we talk about getting to rank 520 and not spending any point into something else.

The bonuses are minor, which is good so they arent gamebreaking, the time to get them, most likely way to long.

in WvW

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

I’m surprised at how little people see the advantage in having 5 more supplies per character.[…]

Agreed, and I like that I have something in WvW that is going to take some serious play hours to accomplish. I’m loving the new system.

in WvW

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

It’s more than you had before.

Besides, I like that some of the stuff is going to take a long time. Means a month from now I don’t have everything maxxed and back with nothing to do.

Not like you need any of this stuff. Most of it is more to look pretty on the stat screen than something you’ll notice much of it seems.

Supply is one of the few that’s noticable so it makes sense it’ll take a long time.

in WvW

Posted by: Zosk.5609

Zosk.5609

It’s kind of humorous to compare and contrast this with Ascended Gear.

Small advantage from something I don’t want to do… a grind, nerf it!
Small advantage from something I want to do…needs to be boosted!

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Agreed, and I like that I have something in WvW that is going to take some serious play hours to accomplish. I’m loving the new system.

I’ve already put some serious play in the game and in WvW. We got no recognition for that, just like we got no recognition with laurels for all the PvE achievement points. It’s all pretty miserly but hey, that’s game devs these days and Anet is turning out to be no better than the rest.

As for the rest of the new WvW stuff, I don’t need any of the armor or weapons options, so I won’t complain about the dual currencies needed to buy them, except to say that’s pretty miserly too. How are we supposed to earn that gold in WvW? We can’t even alt-farm the PvE bosses anymore.

Anyway, where is the ascended stuff? Where is the unique WvW Ascended item? The unique WvW Ascended item that you can’t get in the dungeons, fractals, from bosses, with laurels, or karma.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

I’ve already put some serious play in the game and in WvW. We got no recognition for that, just like we got no recognition with laurels for all the PvE achievement points. It’s all pretty miserly but hey, that’s game devs these days and Anet is turning out to be no better than the rest.

As for the rest of the new WvW stuff, I don’t need any of the armor or weapons options, so I won’t complain about the dual currencies needed to buy them, except to say that’s pretty miserly too. How are we supposed to earn that gold in WvW? We can’t even alt-farm the PvE bosses anymore.

Anyway, where is the ascended stuff? Where is the unique WvW Ascended item? The unique WvW Ascended item that you can’t get in the dungeons, fractals, from bosses, with laurels, or karma.

Think about if they did it the other way though. New leveling system! Oh you? You’re already max level for what you have done, so welcome back to having no progression. I’ve put in a lot of time in WvW and thousands of badges sitting and waiting for something worth using them on, so from the item aspect, I can completely agree with you, but for progression, it would have sucked if it was retroactive IMO.

in WvW

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

No, it does! Few months of grind per single character it’s sucks! Or let they recalculate our old kills, defends, assaults etc, because we all already spent a freakin 7 months in hope what it will have some price in the future updates!

You’re not supposed to grind for it, it’s a long term achievement. If you think you have to grind for it, that’s your personal problem. And none of it gives you advantage that you “need”, in WvW the zerg wins anway.

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

in WvW

Posted by: Zyphent.2967

Zyphent.2967

You’re not supposed to grind for it, it’s a long term achievement. If you think you have to grind for it, that’s your personal problem. And none of it gives you advantage that you “need”, in WvW the zerg wins anway.

I agree so much with this. People need to stop acting like this is something to be grinded out, and realize they’re small passive bonuses for just playing WvW, you should not go into WvW with the intent of maxing out your ranks, or you’ll be there for the rest of your life and not enjoying yourself.

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

Personally, I’m glad that the WXP bonuses are mostly minor relative to the insane amount of play time it will take to achieve them. If the grind is so extreme as to not really be worth it then it really isn’t a grind that many players will waste their time on like Anet did implementing it.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

I don’t see what the issue, and I certainly don’t see any “grind”. These are minor buffs, which is GOOD. You don’t want major buffs, because that would make veteran WvW’ers supremely stronger, just by stats, than new players, and could just encourage segragation between the two groups. Also, who said you “HAD” to get these skills NOW? No one. They’re there purely as rewards for spending time. People whined that for 6-7 months of WvW they were getting no rewards. Now, they’re given rewards for long term play, which you don’t even have to change your gamestyle to get, and they cry “GRIND!”. It’s not a grind, its a reward system.

To the people who are crying grind, how else would you want the system to work? They just give the buffs to everyone? If so, whats the difference? Would you want to be given the buffs after only 1 month of WvW’ing? Then you’ll complain endlessly how you hit the max and there’s nothing to do. Get over yourselves, and just be glad and happy. These buffs don’t change WvW AT ALL, they just give you a cool new reward system with some fun buffs. It’s not a grind, its a “business as usual with a punch card” kind of thing….a sort of..buy 12, get 1 free system. You won’t claim that you have to buy 12..its just an added benefit when you do!

So, will people stop whining how it is a grind? It isn’t, pure and simple. It’s simply a reward system for long term play, to let people get something in WvW for putting a lot of time in it. If you want to treat it as a grind, and try to get to rank 20 in 1 week, that is entirely your choice. No one is forcing you to do it, and it isn’t required in any way by the game or by the people really. Making it a grind is 100% your choice, plain and simple.

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in WvW

Posted by: Shtra Quo.1932

Shtra Quo.1932

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World_Experience

says:
+1/+3/+6/+10/+15 supply capacity

Freck – You’ve been desolated!

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Building and siege offense/defense were the only WxP skills I cared about. Too see the points required is disheartening. Because building and running Yak’s doesn’t give any! So, it’s a two handed slap in the face to those of us whom like these activities.

The dev’s and I are very different people, I get that. It’s their sandbox and sometimes I’d like to throw a handful in their face! :-)

^not really but, sorta’

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Voilodion.3791

Voilodion.3791

Handin, you make fair points about having the right mindset so that WXP doesn’t feel like a grind. However, the problem is the underwhelming values of the bonuses.

These buffs don’t change WvW AT ALL, they just give you a cool new reward system with some fun buffs.

This is the problem. These rewards are statistical bonuses. Statistical bonuses that don’t change WvW at all might as well not even exist. Please tell me what the added “fun” is from +0.5% cannon damage. If the buffs are meant to just be fun, they should have created mushroom clouds or turned players into chickens, or some other flavor addition. +5% siege damage doesn’t make ramming a door down more fun; it lets you get through the door in 19 swings of the ram instead of 20. For bonuses like this to be fun, they need to be significant enough to be noticed, to make players change their tactics just a bit as a result of having them.

I think you (and others expressing the same view that these abilities need to be kept at very very low potency) have fallen into a false dichotomy, thinking that the only ways these abilities can be implemented are “insignificant” or “overpowered”. There is surely a middle ground where the abilities can be strong enough to make players glad they chose them, without throwing the rest of the battlefield out of balance. Find that middle ground, and I think many of the grinding complaints will disappear of their own accord. The extra supply ability is the one that they did right: it will take a long time to get that +5, but you’ll notice the difference once you get there, and decide that the long push was worth it.