Please Open Blackgate Server

in WvW

Posted by: Jerry CCH.9816

Jerry CCH.9816

1 – BG full already 3months

2- Is just a bug (i hope is this one). So it needs to be fixed by manual opening server until you find out the cause of bug.

• we accept more than 1800 Gem to transfer ( ex: Highest Server 3600 Gem *
winnie@BlackGate

(edited by Jerry CCH.9816)

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

Anet dont take kindly your server not dying and population not paying a mass transfer out. Prepare to be closed forever

in WvW

Jerry CCH.9816

Anet dont take kindly your server not dying and population not paying a mass transfer out. Prepare to be closed forever

haha. why they need open your JQ server :p

is TW 40k gold cheap for you ?

winnie@BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

It is really annoying being constantly full, it just burns out players who have to fill coverage gaps outside their playtimes. Especially frustrating when you see your opponents constantly running with blobs everywhere and having links, while your constantly stuck with full status and being unlinked. Servers need to recruit and attract new blood in order to stay competitive this is nothing and should not surprise anyone.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

It is really annoying being constantly full, it just burns out players who have to fill coverage gaps outside their playtimes. Especially frustrating when you see your opponents constantly running with blobs everywhere and having links, while your constantly stuck with full status and being unlinked. Servers need to recruit and attract new blood in order to stay competitive this is nothing and should not surprise anyone.

By competitive, you mean the competition of who’s server have the most numbers right? Now now look at the thread, it is base line that’ll change this ugly M-E-T-A (Most Effective Tactic Available) in WvW atm. Into something more guild/friend based coordinated play.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Mindless-zergplay-needs-a-big-nerf/first

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

2- Is just a bug (i hope is this one). So it needs to be fixed by manual opening server until you find out the cause of bug.

Lol well that’s a new excuse to open BG up.

Yeah I agree let’s open them up and let everyone flood onto BG, I would like to hear complaints about queue times again, while the 23 other servers ignore them.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

X T D.6458

By competitive, you mean the competition of who’s server have the most numbers right? Now now look at the thread, it is base line that’ll change this ugly M-E-T-A (Most Effective Tactic Available) in WvW atm. Into something more guild/friend based coordinated play.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Mindless-zergplay-needs-a-big-nerf/first

Not most numbers, a server needs coverage that can compete with their 2 other opponents in order to remain competitive, especially at the tier 1 level. Despite what some people like to believe, BG does not have massive blobs running all day, we have a lot of coverage issues which opponenets are always very quick to take advantage of. Keeping in mind we are constantly fighting servers that have links and never seem to go full despite running large numbers throughout the day. Every server that wants to stay competitive needs to bring in new blood, that is nothing new, and it needs to stave off player burnout.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Lol well that’s a new excuse to open BG up.

Yeah I agree let’s open them up and let everyone flood onto BG, I would like to hear complaints about queue times again, while the 23 other servers ignore them.

Pretty sure this thread was made as a mock of the JQQ thread…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: henchmen.1856

henchmen.1856

Not most numbers, a server needs coverage that can compete with their 2 other opponents in order to remain competitive, especially at the tier 1 level. Despite what some people like to believe, BG does not have massive blobs running all day, we have a lot of coverage issues which opponenets are always very quick to take advantage of. Keeping in mind we are constantly fighting servers that have links and never seem to go full despite running large numbers throughout the day. Every server that wants to stay competitive needs to bring in new blood, that is nothing new, and it needs to stave off player burnout.

wah wah! my server has the most coverage gaps across all the 12 servers! it’s a miracle we’ve been in t1 since 2013. please help us anet, we don’t have the numbers to win without trying. i want to win by default! effort is for losers!

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

even if bg opens up who would want to go there? BG has plenty of dudes. keep it closed

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

wah wah! my server has the most coverage gaps across all the 12 servers! it’s a miracle we’ve been in t1 since 2013. please help us anet, we don’t have the numbers to win without trying. i want to win by default! effort is for losers!

What you just explained right here is pretty much how around %95 or more of the current WvWers feel. Most of the decent WvWers and guilds are gone playing other games. The zerglings chased them away. I have to say after trying Elite Dangerous again after almost a year and seeing my twitch channel instantly come alive again with over 23 viewers and 6 more followers. I’m pretty much done with GW2 again at least till sPvP season 5 which is going to be the only thing in the game worth even playing. Thank goodness ANet is minimizing the solo queue farming that per mades was doing, or GW2 would be completely unplayable.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

If the most populated server in NA feels this way, isn’t it time reduce the number of tiers again?

in WvW

X T D.6458

If the most populated server in NA feels this way, isn’t it time reduce the number of tiers again?

Easy there, its only personal opinion I am not a spokesperson for an entire server lol. I dont know why anyone would find it surprising that a server needs to bring in new people from time to time in order to remain competitive. When you see a server rise up now its because of links or transfers (or both) but that server cannot remain competitive if it cannot sustain that population, I mean its not complicated.

In regards to tiers, Ive already made my suggestions about tiers and linkings in other posts.

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

BG shouldn’t be opened. There are at least 3 large guilds wanting to move there and it will just cause a huge imbalance.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: jason.9548

jason.9548

Bg is bad and gets farmed all the time, all they do is ppt during off time why should they be rewarded with it being opened.

in WvW

Exciton.8942

Easy there, its only personal opinion I am not a spokesperson for an entire server lol. I dont know why anyone would find it surprising that a server needs to bring in new people from time to time in order to remain competitive. When you see a server rise up now its because of links or transfers (or both) but that server cannot remain competitive if it cannot sustain that population, I mean its not complicated.

In regards to tiers, Ive already made my suggestions about tiers and linkings in other posts.

Your server needs more players. And the players have to come from other servers. Then where do those other servers get new blood?

They can’t and will lose players and gradually become ghost town. So there comes my proposition of reducing the number of tiers futher.

Can u not see the relation?

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

BG should not be opened. They should be manually kept closed even if the population metrics seem to indicate that they shoul go to very high. BG is the cause of the imbalance in NA. Every other server must have a link just to have any chance to compete with BG.

in WvW

Posted by: Jaina Ashlynn.1043

Jaina Ashlynn.1043

Welcome to Coverage Wars 2: boon sharing, condi-bombing zerg edition.

Anvil Rock: Beta →Friday 13th 1/13/2017
Crystal Desert: 1/13/2017

in WvW

X T D.6458

Your server needs more players. And the players have to come from other servers. Then where do those other servers get new blood?

They can’t and will lose players and gradually become ghost town. So there comes my proposition of reducing the number of tiers futher.

You do understand we do not force anyone to come here right? We are not responsible for your server, we only play for ours, same as you do for yours. The bias in some of these posts is beyond ridiculous, to imply that there needs to be unfair treatment of a server that is simply trying to remain healthy and competitive just like every other server.

You people do understand it can also happen to your server right? When you advocate for these kinds of interventions, your the same people coming here to whine about anet destroying your server. The hypocrisy is through the roof. How about some of you put aside your bias and learn to think objectively for once.

BG loses matchups, has coverage gaps, is constantly locked as Full, and is always fighting servers that are open with Very High status and have links. Please explain to me, if this was your server in that position that you would not want to see it open up occasionally to get some new blood in so you can remain competitive. And I know you would because I see the posts constantly complaining about your servers being full or not getting a link, and fighting servers with links. The bias is getting old.

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

However, that doesn’t mean that BG should not be a legit full server. Do note that BG is fighting “Very High” servers that are LINKED with other servers. The combined activities of these servers might be actually higher than BG’s.

Why a spoof thread became a QQ thread anyway?

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Exciton.8942

You do understand we do not force anyone to come here right? We are not responsible for your server, we only play for ours, same as you do for yours. The bias in some of these posts is beyond ridiculous, to imply that there needs to be unfair treatment of a server that is simply trying to remain healthy and competitive just like every other server.

You people do understand it can also happen to your server right? When you advocate for these kinds of interventions, your the same people coming here to whine about anet destroying your server. The hypocrisy is through the roof. How about some of you put aside your bias and learn to think objectively for once.

BG loses matchups, has coverage gaps, is constantly locked as Full, and is always fighting servers that are open with Very High status and have links. Please explain to me, if this was your server in that position that you would not want to see it open up occasionally to get some new blood in so you can remain competitive. And I know you would because I see the posts constantly complaining about your servers being full or not getting a link, and fighting servers with links. The bias is getting old.

Wow, I don’t understand how you are such an over-sensitive person.

The only thing I suggested is to reduce number of tiers if you want more players.

And somehow I was biasing against your particular server. I srsly don’t know how you can come up with all these bullkitten.

Did a say a single word that is offensive? Plz, did I?

I don’t know why u need to be so passively aggressive to other players.

in WvW

Posted by: jason.9548

jason.9548

Hehe tbh no server should have full coverage Anet please 3 major guilds are wanting to go to bg they are being paid in full to transfer.
Please keep an eye out arena net

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

The biggest issue with being locked for the length of time BG has been is player attrition and guild health. BG guilds shouldn’t be forced to move off server to keep new blood flowing into their ranks. And that’s the position they’ve been in for a long time.

It’s a difficult situation, because BG is still a behemoth. But they also field guilds that are a blast to play against, and I for one would like them to be able to stay healthy.

There is no WvW without our respected enemies.

(Yes, I want them to stop blobbing, too, but that’s an entirely different story…)

in WvW

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

Perfect bait. Goteeem.

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers

in WvW

jamesdolla.3954

Hehe tbh no server should have full coverage Anet please 3 major guilds are wanting to go to bg they are being paid in full to transfer.
Please keep an eye out arena net

lol what major guilds? tbh i wouldn’t care if BG gets some guilds. they’re getting rolled in fights and yb is all 1 push material. kinda getting boring

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Posted by: boolah.1325

boolah.1325

BG has had some dedicated players transfer off to EU servers..

in WvW

Posted by: needbeer.1687

needbeer.1687

However, that doesn’t mean that BG should not be a legit full server. Do note that BG is fighting “Very High” servers that are LINKED with other servers. The combined activities of these servers might be actually higher than BG’s.

Why a spoof thread became a QQ thread anyway?

True dat yo. constantly fighting at least twice our numbers on a day to day basis 24/7 AND dealing with mguumas mad hacking skillz which anet seems to want to do nothing about. just because bg is a “full” server dont mean everyone in here plays. if yer bg you see the difference linked servers make everydaywhich is i think,my own opinion.i dont think anet took this into concideration. so my opinion. lets just muck it all up and link all the servers. server wide chaos everywhere!!

in WvW

Posted by: TorquedSoul.8097

TorquedSoul.8097

I’m impressed. This thread has been going for a couple days and no one from BG has asked when the next tournament is.

I guess they don’t feel as if they have enough population to be successful. Maybe things in WvW are improving.

in WvW

Jerry CCH.9816

push

still full

hehe

winnie@BlackGate

in WvW

jamesdolla.3954

Interesting how you guys got the leader of Hel Lady green arrow over to your server when it’s full. BG and Anet up to no good as per usual. might as well open the server if you’re gonna let people transfer into full servers.

https://images-2.discordapp.net/.eJwFwVEOwiAMANC7cABKi2Wy2xBGupnNEqjZh_Huvvd1n3G61e1mfa4A2zGrjs1P01GkeVGVs5V-TF_1gmJW6n61t02gkDByTksiZgwZI1DMHJiQMNKDeKEnyB0o-1cX9_sDuN0hLw.KuhulZtVTtHPA4GrzSygq7HEK0I

scrim with PA vs Hel that took place on October 13th with him showing up at 2:33 in the video.

BG has not been open since. what’s up with this?

Native Maguuman

(edited by jamesdolla.3954)

in WvW

Jerry CCH.9816

Interesting how you guys got the leader of Hel Lady green arrow over to your server when it’s full. BG and Anet up to no good as per usual. might as well open the server if you’re gonna let people transfer into full servers.

https://images-2.discordapp.net/.eJwFwVEOwiAMANC7cABKi2Wy2xBGupnNEqjZh_Huvvd1n3G61e1mfa4A2zGrjs1P01GkeVGVs5V-TF_1gmJW6n61t02gkDByTksiZgwZI1DMHJiQMNKDeKEnyB0o-1cX9_sDuN0hLw.KuhulZtVTtHPA4GrzSygq7HEK0I

scrim with PA vs Hel that took place on October 13th with him showing up at 2:33 in the video.

look like is A BG pver join their guild and play wvw
i dont know what you mean.

you can recuit ppl at pve map. you dont know ???

winnie@BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Adjust*

Attachments:

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in WvW

X T D.6458

Lol the panic is real, the ktrains are in danger, who wants to fight players right? PvD is boring as hell get over it.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Little anet New England Patriots darlings strike again.

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

The panicking on the supported anet servers is real and anet is getting salty with BG and JQ

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

I’m impressed. This thread has been going for a couple days and no one from BG has asked when the next tournament is.

I guess they don’t feel as if they have enough population to be successful. Maybe things in WvW are improving.

More impressed it hasn’t been closed lol

in WvW

jamesdolla.3954

Lol the panic is real, the ktrains are in danger, who wants to fight players right? PvD is boring as hell get over it.

k trains? who does that aside from yb and nsp? don’t care about you guys getting Hel. fought em a ton in the past but if anet is gonna make servers full and still allow transfers what’s the point?

Native Maguuman

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Devs can move people regardless of the cap for reasons and some people have the power to ignore the cap and transfer to servers they want also for reasons.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Devs can move people regardless of the cap for reasons and some people have the power to ignore the cap and transfer to servers they want also for reasons.

See? Now you’re making things sounds sketchy by innuendo again.

Doing anything you mention above is unethical.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

What? I don’t know the reasons why Devs choose to move people despite the link. I just stated the facts and I know this to be true because I have Arenanet staff in my guild and I have met individuals with these abilities.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: tym.3791

tym.3791

Im on YB, and I HATE t1. HATE it so bad, I wanna transfer, but dont wanna pay the fee, so I simply dont WvW much any more. Yea YB does Ktrain, have to, facing the mag, or bg blobs in the times I play, we are just getting steam rolled. I hate one sided fights, I hate being on the winning and loosing side of em. Its no fun. So we hit bl and ktrain, really not much else to do.

in WvW

Posted by: Princess.7584

Princess.7584

What? I don’t know the reasons why Devs choose to move people despite the link. I just stated the facts and I know this to be true because I have Arenanet staff in my guild and I have met individuals with these abilities.

Hel also has devs in Guild, moving a off hour Guild into a already stacked server, seems someone paid more than cookies.

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

If that accusation is true, that it really deserve to be blow big. I do know that the supports reject transfer request if the target server is full.

I demand anet to do a investigation on this.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

You’re contradicting yourself in a single paragraph.

“I don’t know the reasons why devs choose to move”

“I know this to be true because I have Arenanet staff in my guild”

Yeah this is not cool.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Im on YB, and I HATE t1. HATE it so bad, I wanna transfer, but dont wanna pay the fee, so I simply dont WvW much any more. Yea YB does Ktrain, have to, facing the mag, or bg blobs in the times I play, we are just getting steam rolled. I hate one sided fights, I hate being on the winning and loosing side of em. Its no fun. So we hit bl and ktrain, really not much else to do.

And by doing that you maintain your place in T1, a place you hate.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

You’re contradicting yourself in a single paragraph.

“I don’t know the reasons why devs choose to move”

“I know this to be true because I have Arenanet staff in my guild”

Yeah this is not cool.

There is no contradiction. I know Devs choose to move people. I don’t know the reasons as to why.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Hel also has devs in Guild, moving a off hour Guild into a already stacked server, seems someone paid more than cookies.

No one moved Hel. A singular person is not moving a guild regardless if Hel has Devs or not.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: Princess.7584

Princess.7584

No one moved Hel. A singular person is not moving a guild regardless if Hel has Devs or not.

A popular off hours commander is moved on to a locked very stacked server. This is not someone that has waited eons to join his guild, there is plenty that would like to know the reason why this case was different than all other requests we read about for people to join friends.

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

A popular off hours commander is moved on to a locked very stacked server. This is not someone that has waited eons to join his guild, there is plenty that would like to know the reason why this case was different than all other requests we read about for people to join friends.

Yeah its questionable. ArenaNet will never tell you why. They’ve also been doing this since the dawn of time. They’ve moved people to locked servers for reasons unknown many many many times over even during a season tournament. They will not tell you why because they simply don’t want the community to take advantage I’m sure.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

5/7 nice job, OP.